cRPG > Announcements

Retirement back, without name change

(1/16) > >>

chadz:
Retirement is back. Level 31 with heirloom and gen increase, level 15-30 without.

Also, you cannot/don't have to change the name any more.

The Database was freed of the old retired chars, and to celebrate this, you can now revert to your original name. For about 7 days, you are free to change your name to whatever you want.

Then it's clan tag / typo change only again.

Draedan:
so when you say you cannot/don't have to change the name anymore...
does that mean you don't have to make a new char when you retire and keep the same one?
or am I just retarded.

Ishar:

--- Quote from: chadz on January 11, 2011, 02:08:33 pm ---Retirement is back. Level 31 with heirloom and gen increase, level 15-30 without.

Also, you cannot/don't have to change the name any more.

The Database was freed of the old retired chars, and to celebrate this, you can now revert to your original name. For about 7 days, you are free to change your name to whatever you want.

Then it's clan tag / typo change only again.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, but it's not exactly clear for me: 7 days from NOW, or 7 days from each retirement? I kinda like the generation numbering, does your post mean it's out of the picture now, or just not mandatory?

Helrekkr:
Does retirement only require level now ? (as in, it no longer needs 1 week ? )
Does retiring before 31 still give the generation xp  boost ? If yes and if a character no longer has to be 1 week old to retire, we could be seeing gen 20 players in a matter of days.

Dekiri:
Can we get a one time respec since those changes where massive and many have really messed up chars? Would be really nice, considering how long it takes a casual player to get to a higher level still

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version