cRPG > Announcements

Last Oasis Announcement

(1/19) > >>

chadz:
Alright guys, our new project is about to be announced in public.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/903950/Last_Oasis/

We've been busting our balls to get this ready, two years of hard work, still going strong. I _think_ we have something really cool here, a new setting, new gameplay mechanics, and a lot of trollishness as usual. It is in many ways a survival game, so not everyone may be into that, but a strong focus is obviously melee combat, clan warfare, economy and other things we learned from cRPG/strategus.

We're now publishing ourselves, which is so much better than the situation was with OKAM. We get to make all decisions with trailers, release dates, direction, and things are going quite differently.

We hope that some of you will like it, we've been trying to avoid mistakes of our past, get better, and do something cool. If you want to hate that's cool as well, but know that it will make me cry myself to sleep at night.

join https://discord.gg/LastOasis for the beta

Yeldur:
uhh yea can i get fries with that please?

Utrakil:
give trailer

Yeldur:

--- Quote from: chadz on January 23, 2019, 01:28:09 pm ---Alright guys, our new project is about to be announced in public. I'll post the trailer here in a bit.

We've been busting our balls to get this ready, two years of hard work, still going strong. I _think_ we have something really cool here, a new setting, new gameplay mechanics, and a lot of trollishness as usual. It is in many ways a survival game, so not everyone may be into that, but a strong focus is obviously melee combat, clan warfare, economy and other things we learned from cRPG/strategus.

We're now publishing ourselves, which is so much better than the situation was with OKAM. We get to make all decisions with trailers, release dates, direction, and things are going quite differently.

We hope that some of you will like it, we've been trying to avoid mistakes of our past, get better, and do something cool. If you want to hate that's cool as well, but know that it will make me cry myself to sleep at night.

--- End quote ---

The one thing I hope is that this one succeeds for you guys, I know you busted your balls for OKAM and although plenty of mistakes were made along the way I hope this next project doesn't have the same outcome. As to whether I would buy... I think this time I'm going to wait and see before investing... Some sort a trial version may be worthwhile doing so that the guys can try it out before they buy first though I imagine that may not be a priority for a multitude of reasons.

chadz:
We'll most likely have a larger closed beta, if you ask pogo nicely he may be able to bump you up on the priority list.
(click to show/hide)rip pogo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version