cRPG > Announcements

Respecs/Exchanges now in the Shop! Reforges to give 2 LP soon

(1/2) > >>

RD_Professor:
title pretty much sums this post up. respecs and exchanges can now be bought in the shop, for 100k&750k, respectively. there's a new category in the shop navigation that is directly to the right of the button for bolts. until 24 hours pass, or if you recache the page (by pressing cntrl-f5), the icon won't be visible, but the button for the 'goods' category is still there, and it does work. I haven't found any bugs during the testing I've done, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. if there are, please let me know

since there is now an option for you fat cats out there to empty your purses in exchange for a heirloom exchange, reforges will no longer give 3 loompoints, and will instead just give 2. again, reforges will give you 2 loompoints, not 3. if you manage to reforge an item without knowing this has changed, well... you have been warned, especially considering I added in two more confirmation messages to the reforging process.
(click to show/hide)yes I can revert accidental reforges but it's a pain so it's easier for everyone if we're all informed instead[/s]
this won't take effect until later this week. time TBD, but it will be a reasonable length of time for people to get builds back to normal.

besides that, yeah I still want to get the pseudonym and small siege tower bugs fixed, so I'll dive back into those this week. hopefully the focus I had today will continue throughout the week, if it does I might even be able to fix both those bugs in a day. wouldn't that be real swell

oh also free respecs are back to once a week. most of yall are loaded, buy some respecs from the store if you want em. same applies here as with the reforges

final note, the prices for these services are subject to change. the economy is bloated to all hell, and with the free reforges we've had for the past while, the price of a loom point is up in the air. these services should act to stabilize the economy to some extent and bring back the marketplace, which in turn will allow us to better gauge the correct price of the services. these services have also never been offered in the shop before, so we're in unexplored territory. exciting stuff

Torben:
If I was some stupid spoiled whore like cassi id totally blow u now <3

njames89:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh thank god I think having to sell anymore respecs was going to give me an aneurysm

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

chesterotab:
Free respec being back to one week makes me way more mad than I should be. Guess I won't be playing my alt anymore.

RD_Professor:

--- Quote from: chesterotab on July 23, 2018, 12:01:00 pm ---Free respec being back to one week makes me way more mad than I should be. Guess I won't be playing my alt anymore.

--- End quote ---
depending on how thicc people's wallets are, prices might go down. considering that you can stockpile as many respecs/exchanges as you want, it's better to start with a high price and work down for both these bad boys. honestly i didn't expect to code this in an evening, so i haven't had time to enroll in and pass a basic economy class to figure out the best price for these services

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version