Author Topic: Nudge is Broken  (Read 4402 times)

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: Nudge is Broken
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2018, 11:13:43 pm »
52h 53b 50l with 3 IF isn't particularly stronk armour. My point stands.

Tbh its not only the armor which isnt particularly stronk on you....
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2018, 11:45:09 pm »
idgaf that its "uncounterable" because I actually can counter nudge (sometimes), and even if I get hit I couldnt give less damns about it because my 11IF and 64h 79b 74l set doesnt agree with your opinion.

(click to show/hide)
yeah must admit agi builds are basically trash, playing a 36/3 Wakizashi 1h user and am utterly ruining people in combat lol, I hit someone in the head with it and took half their health off, and he was wearing a fairly heavy head armour.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 704
  • Infamy: 2876
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2018, 12:32:19 am »
If AGI builds are trash that means this mod is finally somewhat balanced because idea of 24+ AGI builds is retarded from the get go and only exist in cRPG and bad copycats of cRPG.

Corsairs teammate JackieChan can give him a few hints which build and armour type to choose for 1h shielder. Certainly not gay ass 15/24 build wearing 30 something body armor.

Those who chose to wear nothing get no right to complain about being one hit. It is matter of choice and depending of build, a way to gimp yourself like Kastu did in the past. You do it to have fun, not to complain like a twat when somebody beat you.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2018, 12:37:41 pm »
nudge is only luck lol isn't it corsair :DD

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2018, 12:51:06 pm »
+9
We have some fresh footage of corsair being nudged and it does look savage!

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2018, 02:39:07 pm »
If AGI builds are trash that means this mod is finally somewhat balanced because idea of 24+ AGI builds is retarded from the get go and only exist in cRPG and bad copycats of cRPG.

Corsairs teammate JackieChan can give him a few hints which build and armour type to choose for 1h shielder. Certainly not gay ass 15/24 build wearing 30 something body armor.

Those who chose to wear nothing get no right to complain about being one hit. It is matter of choice and depending of build, a way to gimp yourself like Kastu did in the past. You do it to have fun, not to complain like a twat when somebody beat you.
I don't know if you're responding to me but I'm not complaining, just saying that in the current game state (Game flooded with nothing but ranged) - STR builds are blatantly more strong and more viable than any agi based build at present. 

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2018, 07:59:34 pm »

Don't care about dieing im 1 hit if it's fair. Do care if someone just walks up to you and presses v and you instantly die, completely negating any skill or the combat system in the game
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline mr_baby_head

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2018, 08:40:08 pm »
+3
Don't care about dieing im 1 hit if it's fair. Do care if someone just walks up to you and presses v and you instantly die, completely negating any skill or the combat system in the game

So you don't mind if someone presses E and insta kills you, but V!!!!
God forbid someone should press the mighty V key and subsequently break the earths crust with a punch comparable to the power of 20 Nuclear warheads, utterly destroying your shield and your ability to block.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2018, 09:19:31 pm »
So you don't mind if someone presses E and insta kills you, but V!!!!
God forbid someone should press the mighty V key and subsequently break the earths crust with a punch comparable to the power of 20 Nuclear warheads, utterly destroying your shield and your ability to block.

20 nuclear warheads or a sword, v or e, still utterly destroys your shield and your ability to block, negating the combat systems in the game and any skill

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2018, 09:33:14 pm »
20 nuclear warheads or a sword, v or e, still utterly destroys your shield and your ability to block, negating the combat systems in the game and any skill

Because shields are generally in the same context as skill? You like to say that people should get a shield and learn how to use it to fight ranged when they say its impossible, yet you are now saying that there is no way to fight nudges when everyone else has the opposing view, seems rather logically inconsistent.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2018, 11:53:45 pm »
Because shields are generally in the same context as skill? You like to say that people should get a shield and learn how to use it to fight ranged when they say its impossible, yet you are now saying that there is no way to fight nudges when everyone else has the opposing view, seems rather logically inconsistent.

they're wrong