Author Topic: First they kill the mod, and then they stole your money ....  (Read 6804 times)

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
Re: First they kill the mod, and then they stole your money ....
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2018, 09:07:42 pm »
+2

now I'm afraid to ask what is the sum total of things that can be done with liquor

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

you can smoke it (alcohol vapour gets you SO fucked SO quickly, also dangerous though because it goes directly to bloodstream so you cant puke it up if you get poisoning)
you can snort it (as previously quoted by my anecdote)
you can drink it (duh)
you can inject it (rly painful not quite worth it)
and you can funnel it into your ass (REALLY not worth it, next shit is really uncomfortable)

these are the only ways i know but there might be more
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2018, 11:46:25 pm »
you can smoke it (alcohol vapour gets you SO fucked SO quickly, also dangerous though because it goes directly to bloodstream so you cant puke it up if you get poisoning)
you can snort it (as previously quoted by my anecdote)
you can drink it (duh)
you can inject it (rly painful not quite worth it)
and you can funnel it into your ass (REALLY not worth it, next shit is really uncomfortable)

these are the only ways i know but there might be more

There's footage of him doing this (and the aftermath), you'll probably have to find and download a complete jackass collection to see it though.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline _uwu_

• Count
  • Renown: 158
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck u
    • View Profile
  • Faction: calradian confederacy
  • Game nicks: uwu, wrigglypete, firebert_amstrad, pupster
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2018, 12:36:37 am »
+3
Its unbelievable what chadz did tho this Community

Those kids that called themselves devs went full retard!!

chadz where are you ??

How much money did you kids made?

shut the fuck up retard LOL

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2018, 04:06:03 am »
they deserved to get paid but maybe they couldve done it without killing the mod. there's nothing out there like the mod, still. or maybe its just the people. all the racists, gay ranged and nice guys we know.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:10:25 am by oerput »

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2018, 04:43:50 am »
+3
they deserved to get paid but maybe they couldve done it without killing the mod. there's nothing out there like the mod, still. or maybe its just the people. all the racists, gay ranged and nice guys we know.

mod is like soviet russia. you may think it's dead but it lives within us all and it doesn't die until we let it
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 975
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2018, 07:47:59 pm »
Its bouncing back bro, only a small correction, + Litepay soon heh, BUY BACK NOW! :P

I bought back, will sell near 300. Goes down after that, everything goes down hard. Will buy more when that happens. But after that it should rise, btc to 30000+ and ltc over one grand. Actually ltc should be 2k already based on quality of the coin and volume but ltc investors are twats, just like coin creator. It is arguably the best coin for practical use but nature of crypto coins is still largely speculative. Which is why some shit coin have massive value (Monero or Bcash lol). Ltc isn't one of those.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2018, 09:05:59 pm »
I bought back, will sell near 300. Goes down after that, everything goes down hard.

It already went down quite hard those 2 days... That wasnt a normal correction. If there is another january-like crash in the next couple weeks, the purge would be massive. I'm betting on no other crashing episodes till new ATH's across the board.

Agree completely with the rest of your post. LTC could very well replace BTC popularity in the next couple years for valid reasons.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 2211
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2018, 01:39:29 am »
Don't think there will be new ATH this year. There will be semi pump or weak bull run to ~12500 for btc and maybe 300 for ltc because ltc is getting stronger when compared with btc (recently it was 160 ltc for 10200 btc, now it is 210 ltc for 10200 btc). Then the bear comes, maybe even down to 5500 btc. Should stay in that region for most of the year, maybe even hit 3000 at lowest. Next year huge bull, those 35000 btc I've mentioned.

People who expect new ATH will get hit in the sack. Whales are waiting to skin them, which why they are pumping currently. Strong enough pump will create illusion of recovery to pre Dec 2017 values and many people entered the market during that period because they expected even stronger bull run. They want their money back and will bite this weak bull run but it will end horribly for them. No ATH for quite some time, tether is bullshit (like US Dollar but dollar has US Military to back it up, tether has nothing). Infrastructure is needed for crypto to grow in a healthy way, software solutions and implementations need to become a thing. Also some sort of regulation is necessary for big investors to enter the market and saturate it with US dollars.

Edit: Best chance for get rich is to invest into shitty old coin called digibyte. Problem of that coin is nonexistent marketing and not a single big investor willing to invest into it. Not listed at many exchanges, also loses value more than other alts when btc is dipping. But if somehow it gets accepted on more major exchanges, it could become big. Technically it is fine coin, kinda like ltc. Not premined centralized shit like rai blocks aka nano which my brother invested when it was 0.3 dollars, only to be recently robbed of it all because somebody hacked it, most likely creators stolen coins from others and are now pumping it before one final dump. It is the only coin which only goes up atm. Digibyte is currently worthless, something like 0.03 dollars. With better marketing it could easily reach tens of dollars per coin in this market which means you could get rich with few hundred bucks investment. But I don't think there are signals which will tells us about future of digibyte so I'd stay away from investment for now.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:54:20 am by Leshma »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2018, 12:25:49 pm »
+1
Thread hi-jacking complete lol

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2018, 12:55:55 pm »
+4
Ras_PussyBoy talked a big game about fighting Oberyn IRL and then one day just disappeared when Oberyn accepted

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 854
  • Infamy: 1547
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2018, 02:32:38 pm »
Thread hi-jacking complete lol

Sold ltc again when it was high (sold for 214, highest was 217), currently 200 and I think it will fall lower. Need about ten dollars lower to actually earn some nice profit  (over 10% profit per trade cycle is what I consider successful, I'm trading with enough LTC to actually earn decent amounts from every cycle). If it goes up suddenly, will wait next dump.

As I predicted, btc plummeted hard but ltc lost little value in comparisson. When btc reach 12500 next time, ltc will certainly be over 270 maybe even 300.

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2018, 11:57:54 am »
Ras_PussyBoy talked a big game about fighting Oberyn IRL and then one day just disappeared when Oberyn accepted

Still waiting for this fight :D