Author Topic: [Merc] Mercenaries  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
[Merc] Mercenaries
« on: January 26, 2018, 10:01:05 pm »
+11

Greetings, we are the Mercenaries. We are a very, very old clan playing exclusively on EU servers whose aims have evolved since 2010. Most of the recent applicants, sadly, didn't meet our expectations when it came to what type of players we're looking for; therefore, a new thread had to be created since the last one went down and hasn't had any info on it for like 5 years. Some might remember this clan as recruiting only the very best players in 2010, this cannot be the case anymore considering the age of the mod. Nowadays, we aim to be an organized force on the EU servers, putting the emphasis on teamplay and coordination through a vocal server. If you're above 18 (exceptions can be made if you are mature enough), have a mic, and desire to play as a team with us, then you should consider applying if it is your wish. As you will see below, we have some expectations and rules, if you do not respect them, we might have to take action.

General rules and guidelines for members and applicants :

1 - Common sense. This covers both official and unofficial rules, if you don't heard of common sense, you shouldn't really looking to apply in the first place.

2 - Respect your fellow members, and other people. Some cheeky banter and dark humor is fine, being a douche 24/7 isn't.

3 - Speak English, have a mic, and be active on Teamspeak. Having a headset is essential for call-outs and strategies. It's ok if you want to be alone when there only are a handful of us, but when we're more than 5 in-game, you're expected to get on our vocal server. If you are shy or do not speak English very well, we're not evil, simply a little special sometimes.

4 - Be sure to respect the rules of the Teamspeak server. We're hosted by the Eques clan, who kindly accepted to lend us some channels.

5 - Be prone to help your fellow mercs in the battle. Don't run off on your own and die like an idiot. If you wear our banner, it should be to stay with us, or at least, follow the plan if there is one.

6 - Aspire to become better at the game. We used to be a very, very selective clan. While we aren't elitist anymore, if you don't aspire to get better at the game, you most likely won't fit. Being a try-hard isn't a requirement, but we expect you to have our backs at some point, even if you aren't amazing at the game. If you ask around, some members will be glad to help you improve, either by giving advice, or going on the duel server and practising melee combat.

7 - Make a sensible use of the armoury. It's no secret that our armoury is well-supplied, but still, remember to give items back when you're done using them, and remember not to borrow like 50 items, think of the others.

8 - Have fun. It remains a game, and we're in it for the laughs aswell.

Additional rules for the applicants :

1 - Do not put the Merc_ tag on as soon as you're accepted into the clan. There will be a trial period, ranging from 1 week to 2 weeks at max. The leaders and the members will hold a vote and we will let you know if you can stay and become one of us.

2 - If you wish to apply, paste and fill the template that can be found at the bottom of this this post in the thread. Make sure you do fit the requirements.

3 - About "banner leeching", if you want to use the banner, you'll have to have someone to vouch for you. If you have no one in Mercs to vouch for you, yet still want to use the banner without the full member title, visit our teamspeak and we may have a talk about it. Remember that most of the requirements mentioned above above apply, besides activity and having a mic. Being on TS is still highly advised.

About Strategus :

We used to be directly involved in Strategus as a faction, but have ceased to do so. Our members are free to apply or play for a faction, however the clan cannot be held responsible if something goes wrong for you. If you're looking for people to fight in the battle, some of us might be interested. If you desire to hire particular people into your faction (as dedicated mercenaries or commanders) in exchange for gold, the clan has nothing to do with that, and you're free to do as you please. Just remember that a lot of our members do not take part in Strat because it simply doesn't suit them, so don't get your hopes up.

Events :
Sometimes we hold events on the weekends, feel free to hop onto our TS channel. I might post here some screen shots of future events.

Additional notes :

Our Teamspeak is : 5.175.17.186:9988
Here is the application template
(click to show/hide)

If you have any questions, please contact Algarn (Jorick on steam).

See you on the Battlefield !
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:48:59 pm by Algarn »

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: [Merc] Mercenaries
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 10:58:04 pm »
+3
< Krems
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 11:13:55 pm »
+1
fite me irl

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 01:24:12 pm »
a new thread :o

can i post low quality meme crpg recordings here? :O i can? wow thanks frenchie (i actually need to steal that intro for my videos)

https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 05:49:19 pm »
Added template for applications. My bad.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 09:58:57 pm »
+4
ooo new clan  welcome to crpg
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.