Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148659 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1965 on: July 18, 2018, 11:59:33 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: July 19, 2018, 02:09:54 am »
+2

A very successful brainwashing campaign: in just seven years, democrats went from 48% to 84% believing immigrants are great and awesome. There's no actual event or events that accounts for such a shift in perspective (compared to, e.g., the post-9/11 drop), so this is all the result of media. Interesting to see how effective it has been.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1967 on: July 19, 2018, 05:16:48 am »

Hispanics trust government more than whites wtf
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: July 25, 2018, 12:15:39 pm »
for some actual racism

http://zimbabwe-today.com/zimbabwe-begs-white-farmers-return-country-plunges-famine/

This in light of South African white farmers also losing land without any compensation, not to mention the brutal killings.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 12:26:45 pm by Vibe »

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: July 26, 2018, 07:20:55 pm »
“Forming your worldview by relying on the media would be like forming your view about me by looking only at a picture of my foot.”
― Hans Rosling

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #1970 on: July 27, 2018, 03:21:44 pm »
wow yeah those are definitely the best stats I've ever seen!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: July 30, 2018, 04:44:31 pm »
https://www.tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/the-iqs-of-australian-aborigines

B-but there are no "races" and all humans are the same, right?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1972 on: August 02, 2018, 08:05:10 pm »
+2
Front page in the local newspaper was about a race thing! The big old historic hotel downtown has a mural from 1949 that was recently restored.

It depicts one of the big local history things here, the Jerry Rescue. Some dudes rescued a slave and helped him escape to Canada.

They currently have a drape over the part of the mural that depicts the escaped slave himself, in handcuffs. Because... it offends people? I can understand people getting mad about statues of southern confederate generals, but people here are offended by a mural that references the fact that slavery was a thing that existed? Even though it depicts a selfless act to free a slave it's bad because it depicts slavery at all? Why am I ending all my sentences with question marks???

This doesn't even make sense. There is a monument downtown that depicts the rescue and it's fine, nobody has asked for it to be removed or covered up. If the mural as a whole was considered offensive they could put the whole thing behind a curtain. How is covering up JUST THE BLACK GUY not more racist?

what the fuck is even happening. we all live on hell world and nothing makes sense anymore

edit: just now learned of a forum word filter. Has that been here all these years? traitor

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #1973 on: August 03, 2018, 05:29:34 pm »
Front page in the local newspaper was about a race thing! The big old historic hotel downtown has a mural from 1949 that was recently restored.

It depicts one of the big local history things here, the Jerry Rescue. Some dudes rescued a slave and helped him escape to Canada.

They currently have a drape over the part of the mural that depicts the escaped slave himself, in handcuffs. Because... it offends people? I can understand people getting mad about statues of southern confederate generals, but people here are offended by a mural that references the fact that slavery was a thing that existed? Even though it depicts a selfless act to free a slave it's bad because it depicts slavery at all? Why am I ending all my sentences with question marks???

This doesn't even make sense. There is a monument downtown that depicts the rescue and it's fine, nobody has asked for it to be removed or covered up. If the mural as a whole was considered offensive they could put the whole thing behind a curtain. How is covering up JUST THE BLACK GUY not more racist?

what the fuck is even happening. we all live on hell world and nothing makes sense anymore

edit: just now learned of a forum word filter. Has that been here all these years? traitor

The fact that people wanna tear down statues - like you mentioned yourself, should have been a big enough eyeopener.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: August 09, 2018, 09:59:40 am »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1975 on: August 10, 2018, 12:00:14 am »
suprised u havent hopped on this one yet

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/new-mexico-compound/5022679/?cat=500

shit, and his dad was a terrorist too, wtf, multigeneration shit bags.

check out there fort though, I met an old meth cook who told me about dessert people who would ram sand into old tires to make bullet proof fortress walls.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: August 10, 2018, 10:55:35 am »
+1
Turkish #lira loses further value and now stands at 6.08 against the dollar. #Erdogan said “They may have their dollars, but we have our Allah”

:lol:

we'll see how helpful Allah is when turklings start starving

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: August 10, 2018, 08:54:00 pm »
Erdogan seems to go more senile and eccentric with each passing year, when u didnt think it possible. How I imagine him 5 years later having peaceful diplomatic talks with German officials:

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #1978 on: August 15, 2018, 05:43:14 pm »
Gang of 31 people charged with rape and trafficking of girls as young as 12 in Huddersfield

West Yorkshire Police said the accused include:

Banaras Hussain, 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16.
Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of a girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16.
Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking.
Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15 and sexual assault.
Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of child sex offence.
Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to sexual exploitation of a female and rape of a girl aged 14-15.
Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
A further 12 men who cannot be named for legal reasons have been charged with ‘numerous offences in connection with the same investigation’.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: August 15, 2018, 05:51:24 pm »
A further 12 men who cannot be named for legal reasons have been charged with ‘numerous offences in connection with the same investigation’.

:rolleyes: