Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148701 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1935 on: July 06, 2018, 11:00:48 am »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1936 on: July 06, 2018, 11:05:03 am »
Yeah, why is he using a wooden club in an era where iron nails are available?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1937 on: July 06, 2018, 01:15:58 pm »
Yeah, why is he using a wooden club in an era where iron nails are available?

He appears to have some cranial deficiencies. I would assume he is operating at less than optimal cognitive levels.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: July 06, 2018, 01:29:59 pm »
I would assume he is operating at less than optimal cognitive levels.

ras_frenzy levels

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: July 06, 2018, 01:35:05 pm »
I was just assuming he was in the process of binary fission. That's how people multiplied before feminism, right?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: July 06, 2018, 02:22:22 pm »
+4
The club is a patrician weapon, evoking both a connection to nature and unbridled, savage strength. It is therefore the perfect weapon to represent the noble Grug archetype. Look at this nab who doesn't know about herculean syncretism in the medditeranean throughout a variety of cultures, where the lion skin and the club were some of the most common shared features lmao smh shameful.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: July 06, 2018, 02:26:49 pm »
yea nah i think its supposed to be flintstones

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: July 06, 2018, 02:27:55 pm »
but its a pretty bad piece

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: July 06, 2018, 02:28:32 pm »
tbh.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1944 on: July 07, 2018, 11:46:26 pm »
+3
What is up with Asian takeout/restaurants using their kids a servers and cashiers? Just went to a place the other day where my waitress was like 8, and her older sister served our food from the kitchen. I tipped extra in the hopes that some of it would go to their allowance  :|

Fresh Off The Boat had that detail as well, is that a common thing for Asian immigrants? I usually tip heavily anyway (unless service is bad and lazy) because I have worked front and back of house in restaurants for years and know their pain. On one hand that is probably illegal, but when the owner and cooks put forth a good effort and have their kids working as well, I feel that it instills a good work ethic. I would not have been mad if that was part of my childhood to be honest.

I did civil service clerk work from my teens into my mid 20s, and even with no other work experience I was appalled by my coworkers' lackadaisical attitude. I've worked years in the restaurant industry both front and back of house, and keeping your job/raising your wage depends entirely on your actual literal customer service. I tried corporate retail and hated it, you are mandated to provide poor customer service in the name of company profit. I hated it. Working a customer service job where your main initiative is to provide good customer service is actually rewarding, and when you get tipped extra for it that's just icing on the cake. I honestly enjoy making a customer's day, going out of my way to ensure they have a good time. If I go out to eat somewhere and get that same feeling, with honesty, from the employees, I drop a fat tip. Being a server really requires a lot of observation/mind games; not to fuck over the customer, but to try and read what they want before they say it. When you can do that, you provide seamless service and make an okay night out great. There aren't a lot of service industry jobs out there that are still like that, but restaurants thrive on honest good customer service. Making other people happy means you get more money, and ensures your future pay from return customers. It's a positive feedback loop.

wow that got off topic, but as far as racist things go do you guys have Asian takeout and restaurants where the owners have their kids running part of the service? Is that a specifically American thing?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: July 08, 2018, 10:56:32 am »
+1
It's the same in France at least. Most "asian" owned businesses are family affairs and kids participate from a very young age, despite labour laws that in theory forbid it. Usually restaurants and tabacs. Given the way "asians" are consistently some of the most sucessful minority groups living in the West I don't particularly see it as a bad thing, and also don't see how recognizing the ethnic and extended family ingroup preference of asians is "racist".

Also, where's the lie?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: July 08, 2018, 12:14:53 pm »
https://www.vox.com/2014/7/17/5888347/one-more-case-against-tipping

"Tipping perpetuates racism, classism, and poverty — let's get rid of it!"

Always knew Witchcraft was a fucking disgusting racist naz1 tbh.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: July 08, 2018, 12:16:02 pm »
+1
https://www.vox.com/2014/7/17/5888347/one-more-case-against-tipping

"Tipping perpetuates racism, classism, and poverty — let's get rid of it!"

Always knew Witchcraft was a fucking disgusting racist naz1 tbh.

entire US culture is racist and classist i knew it

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: July 08, 2018, 02:16:31 pm »
What if hating white people is actually racist towards black people?
- black BD activists targeting white people makes white people more likely to be actually racist towards black people, rather than BD black activists
- black people who are not BvsW are viewed as traitors
- if "white DNA" is an abomination then mixed blacks, chocolate-vanilla etc are more likely to be a target for orchestrated black-on-black genocide, more so than white people, anyone is able to tell a white person apart, but picking out mixed blacks will require top-level black eugenic scientists

Maybe we should be less concerned about BD blacks being overtly racist towards white people and more concerned about BD-black-on-black violence.
There's all these stats for how blacks are more likely to murder blacks. Maybe it's not "stupid tribalism", as much as it is actual genocide of certain black groups within the black spectrum.
Maybe the phrase "diversity is our strength" is actually true, and a ploy. If non-black people say it, it's true: Diversity within the black population is the only thing keeping BD blacks from full on genocide of non-black people.
On the other hand, if BD-blacks say it, it's true: Diversity within the non-black population is their strength, because it is a weakness for the non-black population(IslamXChristianityXJudaism dynamic)

Let's also talk about the rainforests. Rainforests only account for about a 5th of the total oxygen production, yet there's all this about saving the rainforests. Isn't it more likely that these rainforests are actually inhabitited by real life amazons; ie hundreds of thousands of black girls, kidnapped, whose only use is to get raped by African warlords and pump out kids, who then live in the rainforests, under hard conditions and those who survive past the age of twelve are then put into nearby slum-capitals or cities, where they kill each other and a tenth of that is then exported to: African rebel armies, ISIS, Northern African countries, where they go on to live and either emigrate to Western countries or their children do? It wouldn't be that hard to hide a couple million people in the amazon, especially small children. There's a huge population density gap in the north part of Congo, which is suspect to me. And it's all trees.

Think about it, if you go on an expedition to the Amazon you probably get a guide. A native. They always have a few days to prepare and move people out.

The only white person who ever got close was Brian Blessed, when he planted a bomb in the plane and made it crash into the Venezuela rainforest, but I think it was actually the Amazon. He was captured and brainwashed and that's why he can't remember anything about it and can only repeat a dozen or so stories with some variation about his life. Only stories where he experienced strong emotions, because whilst he was tortured those were the only memories he was able to preserve.            /s

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: July 08, 2018, 04:05:39 pm »