Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148667 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1710 on: June 21, 2018, 05:25:43 pm »
+1
And the same Die Grünen whose member Claudia Roth broke a minute of silence in the German parliament for the rape and murder of a 14-year old German-Jewish girl at the hands of an Iraqi migrant.

The same Claudia Roth who herself previously held a minute of silence for migrants drowning in the Mediterranean Sea, uninterrupted.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 06:40:16 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #1711 on: June 21, 2018, 05:52:20 pm »
+2
Hey Bloby why is it like this for France in the last few decades:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I blame lazy white highborn kids like you, instead of playing football and representing your country you do online politics all day long. Where is all the white french fries ?!?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: June 21, 2018, 06:02:12 pm »
+1
v2.0

If one truly cares about the environment the most rational thing to do would be to work for proportionally more European-descended children in the world, the people that cares significantly more in general than others (though not enough) about the well-being of plants and animals, pollution, global warming etc. as witnessed by any list of the top eco-friendly nations around the globe, or by looking where the by far most developed environmental organisations come from. In most places, large swaths of India, Africa and South America for example, beaches, forests and parks are just places to dump your trash and the cities are equally filthy.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 05:35:32 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1713 on: June 21, 2018, 07:39:18 pm »
Woman's right to vote and decriminalized sex work =/= pedophilia and is no reason to rise up and kill the Jews, Oberyn.

Yes of course there was absolutely no pedophilia advocacy during the Weimar years. Haha what business is it of yours if a woman wants to sell her young underage daughter's pussy on the free market, you biggot. It's just normal and natural sexuality. Absolutely no (((communists))) clamouring for the overthrow and destruction of society either. T-the fucking krauts were just anti-semites, jealous of the poor eternally persecuted superior Chosen People, only reason to ever dislike jews as a collective, blameless and benign as they are.

Completely unsurprised someone who advocates a cultural war for deviancy and upheaval of every norm would look fondly back on Weimar Germany. Like I said, don't be surprised at the reaction. Looks like stupid fucking deviants just can't accept the disgust they provoke in normies is in any way legitimate. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 07:45:24 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: June 21, 2018, 07:43:10 pm »
+2

I blame lazy white highborn kids like you, instead of playing football and representing your country you do online politics all day long. Where is all the white french fries ?!?

Why be proud of such useless things as culture, laws of governance, history, technology, military, etc, when you can dribble a fucking spheroid object with your feet. Having low-iq athletes kicking a football around while wearing a uniform of your nation is the height of identity and ethnic pride. Truly it shames me deeply.  :lol:

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1715 on: June 21, 2018, 09:53:14 pm »
You own yourself by not reading a lot of things. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

and yet i own myself even harder by reading your posts

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1716 on: June 21, 2018, 09:54:33 pm »
No, clearly it was just fabricated conspiracy theories and unexplainable anti-semitism, yes, the german people were just naturally devoid of intelligence and filled with racist badwrong loathing for no reason, they were prob just genetically hateful monsters or something.

I'm pretty sure the entire world was devoid of intelligence and filled with racist badwrong loathing in the 1930s.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: June 21, 2018, 09:57:59 pm »

Have you looked at a map, Africa is like right there. That's like being surprised that Mexicans are somehow getting into America??

not to mention all the colonial leftovers in Africa that are Francophones. That probably plays into it too.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: June 21, 2018, 10:06:25 pm »
Why be proud of such useless things as culture, laws of governance, history, technology, military, etc, when you can dribble a fucking spheroid object with your feet. Having low-iq athletes kicking a football around while wearing a uniform of your nation is the height of identity and ethnic pride. Truly it shames me deeply.  :lol:

Agree that sportsball is a dumb thing to obsess over, but hey that's the world we live in. Even if you had a time machine I don't think you could delete sports from the world's cultural history. People like to see THEIR GUYS do a cool physical thing and root for them. You've said yourself how people crave some sort of tribal identity intrinsically and sports teams drill right into that part of the brain. It doesn't matter if they are imported from parts unknown, they are on MY TEAM AND WE ARE GONNA WIN WHOO WHOO

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: June 21, 2018, 10:31:04 pm »
+1
Have you looked at a map, Africa is like right there. That's like being surprised that Mexicans are somehow getting into America??

not to mention all the colonial leftovers in Africa that are Francophones. That probably plays into it too.

Yes that probably explains all the white people all over Africa wait wat. Godamn you are just a never ending font of retardedness aren't you.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: June 21, 2018, 10:32:42 pm »
I'm pretty sure the entire world was devoid of intelligence and filled with racist badwrong loathing in the 1930s.

Refer to remark above.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1721 on: June 21, 2018, 10:51:15 pm »
+1

Seems like a perfect point of contention between Xant and Oberyn - is reaction time linked to IQ or is sports something which will be inevitably replaced by glucose-based automatons?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: June 21, 2018, 10:52:37 pm »
and yet i own myself even harder by reading your posts

Actually says more about you than about him.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #1723 on: June 21, 2018, 11:36:30 pm »
+2

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: June 21, 2018, 11:52:53 pm »
You've posted that a few times before Paul. I can see how it speaks to you. Shows the inferiority of those other whites you openly loathe so much. Strange how there's just no black people at all in the perfectly regimented german colonies HMMMM.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:56:22 pm by Oberyn »