Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148637 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1590 on: June 10, 2018, 11:23:12 am »

lol Rest in Piss you dumb mentally ill heroin addict (((kîke))). I bet it wasn't even a proper suicide, just erotic autoasphyxiation gone wrong.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: June 10, 2018, 11:24:41 am »
+6

WW2 norwegian resistance according to EA.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1592 on: June 10, 2018, 11:27:09 am »
+1

lol Rest in Piss you dumb mentally ill heroin addict (((amigo))). I bet it wasn't even a proper suicide, just erotic autoasphyxiation gone wrong.

you know, i really never saw any truly awful takes from Bourdain. certainly i disagree with him on nearly everything political or similar, but i never did see him use his platform too often to throw out shitlib rhetoric. maybe i'm wrong. there was that one time he was asked by a shitstain journalist "HEY WHAT WOULD U SERVE KIM JONG UN AND TRUMP AT DINNER??" and he replied "hemlock" which i thought was pretty funny/clever, and i watched Fox treat it for a whole week like a targeted death threat rofl

i really fucking loved his shows, though. the Libya one made me kinda mad cuz it was just after the overthrow of Gaddafi and it was pretty obviously trying to portray it as grassroots populist "MUH FREEDOM FIGHTER AGAINST DICTATOR" but that was the only time.

always did expect him to off himself though- i feel it is stupidity or virtue-signalling to not truthfully expect that man to die by his own hand. how the fuck did people think he'd die? passing away from chronic disease and old age, surrounded by his friends and family? sure, i only saw the guy on TV (a lot) but it ain't at all surprising to me.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: June 10, 2018, 11:31:27 am »
His approach to cuisine was basically verbatim his politics. Always very much interested in "fusion" and mixing foreign influences in when it came to traditionally european food, but considered food from all other traditions as representative of the beautiful diversity of worldwide cultures, and their dishes as a reflection of their ethnic identity and history.

Also lol yeah I'm sure he just happened by cure coincidence to run into a group of international man of mysterys in Russia and the convo just happened to steer towards politics. That's just one example, this kîke CONSTANTLY inserted his far left globalist international man of mysteryry in his shows.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1594 on: June 10, 2018, 11:50:14 am »
His approach to cuisine was basically verbatim his politics. Always very much interested in "fusion" and mixing foreign influences in when it came to traditionally european food, but considered food from all other traditions as representative of the beautiful diversity of worldwide cultures, and their dishes as a reflection of their ethnic identity and history.

Also lol yeah I'm sure he just happened by cure coincidence to run into a group of international man of mysterys in Russia and the convo just happened to steer towards politics. That's just one example, this kîke CONSTANTLY inserted his far left globalist international man of mysteryry in his shows.

ahhh, i do recall that one with the Russian gay activist types now. you're right about that one, i reckon. important to realize that as a horribly backwards Dixiefeg, i don't have much existing knowledge on any European cuisines, nor much sensitivity (not using that as perjorative btw) to....well, many of the things that make you very upset. i'm sure that you (and most people) find the notion of getting upset over seeing someone with both the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia and the United States flag on display simultaneously very ridiculous. or at least very foreign.

do you feel me brah? i also just rly liked his narration/dialogue. good engaging voice and good writing in the shows- don't know if he was quite a good writer himself or if he had good staff, since i haven't read any books he's authored.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: June 10, 2018, 02:31:22 pm »
+1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1870
The Naturalization Act of 1870 (16 Stat. 254) was a United States federal law that created a system of controls for the naturalization process and penalties for fraudulent practices. It is also noted for extending the naturalization process to "aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
The Chinese Exclusion Act was a United States federal law signed by President Chester A. Arthur on May 6, 1882, prohibiting all immigration of Chinese laborers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1917
The Immigration Act of 1917 (also known as the Literacy Act and less often as the Asiatic Barred Zone Act) was the most sweeping immigration act the United States had passed until that time. It was the first bill aimed at restricting (as opposed to regulating) immigrants, and marked a turn toward nativism. The law imposed literacy tests on immigrants, created new categories of inadmissible persons, and barred immigration from the Asia-Pacific Zone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Quota_Act
Although intended as temporary legislation, the Act "proved in the long run the most important turning-point in American immigration policy"[2] because it added two new features to American immigration law: numerical limits on immigration and the use of a quota system for establishing those limits.

The Emergency Quota Act restricted the number of immigrants admitted from any country annually to 3% of the number of residents from that same country living in the United States as of the U.S. Census of 1910.[3] This meant that people from northern European countries had a higher quota and were more likely to be admitted to the U.S. than people from eastern Europe, southern Europe, or other, non-European countries. Professionals were to be admitted without regard to their country of origin. The Act set no limits on immigration from Latin America. The act did not apply to countries with bilateral agreements with the US, or to Asian countries listed in the Immigration Act of 1917, known as the Asiatic Barred Zone Act.[1] However, the Act was not seen as restrictive enough since millions of immigrants from eastern and southern Europe had come into the USA since 1890. The Immigration Act of 1924 reduced the Quota to 2% per the Census of 1890 when a fairly small percentage of the population was from the regions regarded as less than desirable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1952
The Act abolished racial restrictions found in United States immigration and naturalization statutes going back to the Naturalization Act of 1790. The 1952 Act retained a quota system for nationalities and regions. Eventually, the Act established a preference system which determined which ethnic groups were desirable immigrants and placed great importance on labor qualifications.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
The Hart–Celler Act abolished the quota system based on national origins that had been American immigration policy since the 1920s. The 1965 Act marked a change from past U.S. policy which had discriminated against non-northern Europeans.[2] In removing racial and national barriers the Act would significantly alter the demographic mix in the U.S.
The Hart–Celler Act of 1965 marked a radical break from the immigration policies of the past. Previous laws restricted immigration from Asia and Africa, and gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern Europeans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
It increased total, overall immigration to allow 700,000 immigrants to come to the U.S. per year for the fiscal years '92–'94, and 675,000 per year after that. It provided family-based immigration visa, created five distinct employment based visas, categorized by occupation, and a diversity visa program that created a lottery to admit immigrants from "low admittance" countries or countries where their citizenry was underrepresented in the U.S.
The lottery is administered by the Department of State and conducted under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). It makes available 50,000 immigrant visas annually and aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants from countries with low numbers of immigrants in the previous five years.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:43:20 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1596 on: June 10, 2018, 03:32:51 pm »
Wow, that's fucked up. The synchronicity factor on this is unreal. For the first time in my life I saw this man, two days ago I forgot to turn on Adblock and the ad that comes up is this guy talking about how travel is important and we should all travel as humans all over the world, and I am thinking, this guy looks depressed, but he's hiding it well. Granted, it might not have been him, but he looked like him and a quick google search shows he's done ads before for TV.
Anyway, it's all a bit too convenient to be a coincidence. Either someone helped him or he's still alive on his yacht.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1597 on: June 10, 2018, 08:33:24 pm »
+2
Russian Jewish ancap interviews moderate black nationalist.
woah I hate 5 of those words
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: June 11, 2018, 12:47:16 pm »
+3

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 11, 2018, 01:55:15 pm »
Very sad news about Antony Bourdain. If ever anyone embodied the phrase joie de vivre, it was that guy. Makes you realise no-one's safe.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1600 on: June 11, 2018, 03:53:09 pm »
+5
He made one mistake

If you don't wanna kill yourself you really shouldn't do anything the Clintons won't like

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 11, 2018, 05:15:38 pm »
+1

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1602 on: June 12, 2018, 12:26:24 am »

Hmm, I seem to remember most of the episodes in Europe and North America being as much about traditional food of that area, maybe laying the ~rustic~ a little heavy but that's it. Also he worked forever at a very traditional brasserie in NYC???

I figured he would hop back onto the drug train end up dead that way. Not as an addict, but just overdoing it once and sleeping forever.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1603 on: June 12, 2018, 12:27:48 pm »
Fuckin' way she goes

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #1604 on: June 12, 2018, 12:47:29 pm »
Fuckin' way she goes he said, fuckin' way she goes...