Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148701 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1485 on: May 21, 2018, 09:42:14 pm »
+1
Man, what would you ever do, if there were no commies or SJWs, Oberyn?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1486 on: May 22, 2018, 12:36:57 pm »
+2

If there were no SJW's or communists the world would be either an unrealistic utopia (because these self-sabotaging cunts are always going to exist, one way or another) or it would be an insane far-right wing dystopia where they were purged.

I'd settle for them not being at the head and vanguard of "progress" and "change" in some of the most powerful institutions of our countries, personally, or their retarded ideology heralded as the reining status quo. It should, at the very least, be as taboo and carry as much social oppobrium as their mirror counterparts on the other end of the political spectrum.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: May 22, 2018, 01:00:29 pm »
+1
Prosecuted for talking about somali IQ in Sweden. Possibility of up to 2 years of prison.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #1488 on: May 22, 2018, 02:29:32 pm »
+2
ur all gay

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1489 on: May 22, 2018, 03:02:12 pm »
It's a well known fact that statistics are racist

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: May 22, 2018, 03:15:45 pm »
+1

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: May 22, 2018, 03:46:51 pm »
+1
But the curse of every ancient civilization was that its men in the end became unable to fight. Materialism, luxury, safety, even sometimes an almost modern sentimentality, weakened the fiber of each civilized race in turn; each became in the end a nation of pacifists, and then each was trodden under foot by some ruder people that had kept that virile fighting power the lack of which makes all other virtues useless and sometimes even harmful. - Theodore Roosevelt. The Dawn and Sunrise of History

It appears that if nuclear war does not destroy Western Europe, race suicide will. In 1800, Europe had 20 percent of the world's population. Today it has 9 percent. Unless the increasing demographic imbalance is radically corrected, it will have 4 percent in 2075. ... Bangladesh, a miasma of poverty and ignorance, now produces more babies annually than all Western Europe. - Wilmot Robertson. The Dispossessed Majority

Germans have been dying out for forty years and this has been covered up by counting Turks, East Europeans, and Arabs as Germans. Now, not even immigrants from the Muslim lands, Eastern Europe, and the Third World can mask the reality.
Astonishing. Not long after World War II, West Germany boasted the world's second largest economy. Now a united Germany is on schedule to become a retirement center, nursing home, and cemetery for the Germanic peoples, whose origins date back to before the birth of Christ. - Pat Buchanan. Suicide of a Superpower

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: May 22, 2018, 06:13:05 pm »
+1
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
Budgetary Impact of Whites, Blacks and Hispanics in 2014

Category   Equal Military   Static Military
Whites   $553.52 billion   $249.52 billion
White Per Capita   $2,795   $1,260
Blacks   -$389.71 billion   -$306.53 billion
Black Per Capita   -$10,016   -$7,700
Hispanics   -$411.95 billion   -$291.3 billion
Hispanic Per Capita   -$7,298   -$5,160
This takes into account taxes paid and government services consumed at both the State and Federal level. The “Equal Military” column treats military spending as a service consumed equally on a per-capita basis between blacks, whites and hispanics. The “Static military” assigns all military spending to whites.

On net, whites generate a $249.52 billion surplus, or $1,260 per person if you assign 100% of military spending to whites. If you just give whites a proportional share of military spending, their surplus goes up to $553.52 billion total and $2,795 per capita.

Blacks, by contrast, run a budget deficit of $389.71 billion, or $10,016 per capita. If 100% of military spending is assigned to whites, blacks STILL run a $306.53 billion deficit, or $7,700 per capita.

Hispanics run a budget deficit of $411.95 billion of $7,289 per capita if military spending is proportional. If 100% of military spending is assigned to whites hispanics run a deficit of $291.3 billion, or $5,160 per capita.
The negative fiscal impact of blacks and hispanics is significant. All of this discussion of a “national debt” and “deficit” is primarily of function of blacks and hispanics. Without them, we would be running budget surpluses today, even when keeping the military the same size.

https://voxday.blogspot.dk/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
If you are a white American, over the course of your lifetime the federal government will, on average and on your behalf, transfer $384,109 of your wealth and income to a single black individual.

According to the data derived from the 2014 federal budget, the average annual net tax/benefit broke down as follows:
White: -$2,795
Black: +$10,016
Over the course of an average 79-year lifespan, a white individual contributes a net $220,805 to the system, whereas over the course of an average 75-year lifespan, a black individual receives a net $751,200. However, since there are 4.6 times more whites than blacks in the USA, the black share has to be divided among the various contributors to sort out a one-to-one comparison.

So, the net cost to the average White American of the average Black American is $384,109. Married? That's $768,218. Got 2 kids? That's $1,536,436. 4 kids? Now we're talking $2,304,654 lifetime.

Diversity is expensive. Now you understand why you won't have much of an inheritance to leave to your children. Do you really think it's worth it? And then, those natural conservatives to the south, the Hispanics, will surely improve the situation, right? After all, immigration helps the economy! Well, not so much.
Hispanic: +7,298
In fact, because there are more Hispanics in the USA than Blacks, Hispanics are already a bigger cumulative net drain on the economy, $411,950,000,000 to $389,710,000,000. Needless to say, the ongoing demographic change from a predominantly white society to a less productive, less white one can be expected to have even more serious negative effects on the long-term economic prospects of the United States that it already has.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:50:51 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1493 on: May 23, 2018, 01:07:29 am »
+5
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1494 on: May 23, 2018, 06:55:22 am »
This threads dream wife
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: May 23, 2018, 08:15:44 am »
+1
Backwards native american alcoholic suicidal retard whose entire race is beyond their twilight years desperately wants to eradicate white america as revenge, news at 11. I wish native americans were treated the same way, say, the few remnants of native copt egyptians are. Maybe that would open their eyes, but I doubt it.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #1496 on: May 23, 2018, 01:12:02 pm »
+2

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: May 23, 2018, 03:51:09 pm »
+1

From Guillaume Faye's Why We Fight: Manifesto of the European Resistance, for anyone interested in further reading.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: May 23, 2018, 06:44:20 pm »
I dont think theres even any point to bombarding this thread with facts. Its pretty obvious to mostly anyone here what the situation is. The swedes have been absolutely shit at debating about the issues of their immigration for years now. Its just constant topic changing and lots of appealing to emotions. Either their politicians sold their country out to rapists for left-wingers votes or theres some bigger plot here the public isnt allowed to see.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1499 on: May 24, 2018, 08:43:40 pm »
This threads dream wife

What makes you think this way? Rhythm and blues, jazz, and gospel singing are all vastly superior to rock and pop that developed concurrently. Significantly less degenerative than other popular music trends of the time period. Don Cornelius represented an unfortunately now-dead breed of black media personalities who were positive male role models, and who cared about positive portrayals of their culture and actual contributions to the arts.

Why are you so confused?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.