Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148662 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1470 on: May 20, 2018, 03:30:35 pm »
If you want to see this disgusting attitude distilled look at the r/childfree subreddit.
Not talking about personal life on the onlines is something that used to be normal. Only with the advent of "social media" has the internet been pushed as a public repository for memories.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1471 on: May 20, 2018, 03:31:44 pm »
+3
Not everyone, just the people posting in this shithole and other people posting in similar shitholes all over the internet. Disdain for children is what they all have in common. For them kid is either a tool or nuisance. How can anyone like those people?

Modern western values are guilty of:
- alienating families
- promoting selfishness
- widespread narcissism
- hatred towards anyone but oneself

I'm not on the same line with nationalists but have to say their values are in fact better than modern liberal values born in USA. While nationalists despise members of other nations at least they like someone other than themselves. Modern liberals only like themselves and what they consider to be their private property. Which is exactly why I'm die hard communist. Because on the surface communism promoted family values and that is something majority could enjoy. Minority who opposed those values were silenced in terrible ways but after experiencing western values which are exactly what dissidents fought for, must say that communists weren't harsh enough towards those people.

i would have defended you again with attempts at anti-tech Uncle Ted pseudo-polemics but i will not because collectivism enforced at the point of a gun is even worse than Sewer Culture infused corporatism we've got now. a lot fucking worse, mate. you can have whatever window dressing you would like in your ideology- certainly your position papers, official stances, propaganda, rhetoric and all the rest can include "traditional" family values but if you'd like to exercise the human right to be Left the Fuck Alone in any tiny way, you're gonna be lined up against the fucking wall and your brains are gonna decorate the shitty sub-par brick construction of your goddamn commie-block. if not, enjoy being sent to gulag where you'll betray any fellow prisoner for a crust of bread or an hours' rest.

and for those not up against the wall nor in the gulag, enjoy your window-dressing of traditional family values going out the fucking window when in order to implement such centrally planned collectivism, you absolutely MUST induce greater loyalty to the State than to one's friends and one's kin. snitch culture on steroids.

at least anarcho-communists are only retarded and not evil, generally. if in a real situation where the Leviathan is crippled or dead and a power vacuum arises or, G-d willing, an anarchy arises for a period of time, tankies and stalinists are in DIRE need of a section of rope coupled with a short drop and quick stop.

goddamnit i wanted to be on your side against oberyn for a challenge, don't you get that?

edit: played i guess 4 good years very actively and nearly everyone mentioned their family quite often. we've had several folk with children themselves in my clan famous for internet racism and homosexual tendencies (lol). many of us were very willing to speak with one another and help out with personal issues, including family. i can't imagine that the my old friendets that i obtained in my gravitational orbit are THAT superior to everyone else.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: May 20, 2018, 03:35:52 pm »
+2
You caught the Leshman on his "hardcore communist" phase. Wait a while, the elitist capitalist captain of industry hobnobbing with the oligarchy in fancy hotels will re-surface eventually.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: May 20, 2018, 04:07:07 pm »
+1
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 20, 2018, 04:52:59 pm »
+2
Been in this community for over seven years now and very active both in game chat and forums. There was very few occasions that someone talked about his family, people he/she care about. Mostly those people were from eastern countries. None of you westerners have ever acknowledged the fact that you have families in a positive way. I understand that is something you don't want to bring on the internet but I've read all kind of juicy details that people aren't supposed to tell complete strangers. Feels like you are broken people just because of your reluctance to speak about your dearest from time to time to say something nice. It's like you're all orphans without anybody to care for.

And why the hell would I share my personal info with any of u or facts about my family with people I know nothing about. And being reluctant about it is somehow showing bad character? This is a gaming community, you fool, not a mormon gathering forum. Its nice to see someone being open every now and then, but this is not why we are here. I get that you dont have an actual life so you come here and expect people saying nice things and showing pictures of their families, but we, normal people get that outside the internet. This place is mostly for memes.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #1475 on: May 20, 2018, 06:18:58 pm »
+3
And why the hell would I share my personal info with any of u or facts about my family with people I know nothing about. And being reluctant about it is somehow showing bad character? This is a gaming community, you fool, not a mormon gathering forum. Its nice to see someone being open every now and then, but this is not why we are here. I get that you dont have an actual life so you come here and expect people saying nice things and showing pictures of their families, but we, normal people get that outside the internet. This place is mostly for memes.

Leshma has a wild history of jumping to conclusions in the forum. Kinda like oberyn, just with less fancy words and a lot more Lovecraft.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: May 20, 2018, 06:24:19 pm »
+1
Leshma has a wild history of jumping to conclusions in the forum. Kinda like oberyn, just with less fancy words and a lot more Lovecraft.

The problem is that still, to this day I do not understand the person behind the keyboard when dealing with Leshma. His posts seem like semi-legitimate opinions someone might have, but they often feel like trolling bait...

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: May 20, 2018, 07:35:36 pm »
+3
The problem is that still, to this day I do not understand the person behind the keyboard

your first mistake, should be plural

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: May 20, 2018, 08:45:56 pm »
The truth is far more wholesome than that, I'm afraid.

Good.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #1479 on: May 21, 2018, 01:06:40 am »
+3
You caught the Leshman on his "hardcore communist" phase. Wait a while, the elitist capitalist captain of industry hobnobbing with the oligarchy in fancy hotels will re-surface eventually.

I'm not certain how the algorithm works exactly, but It's clear that chadz has programmed it to have regular ideology changes.

Some of you guys still think Leshy is a real human being, not just a bot created by chadz to torment you all? smh.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1480 on: May 21, 2018, 01:30:11 am »
+1
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/19/politics/melania-trump-hospital-release-kidney-procedure/index.html

Trump makes a typo in a tweet, >>talk show host makes fun of him for it<<, time to write an article

-CNN

ftfy
That's how deep this hole goes

If you want to see this disgusting attitude distilled look at the r/childfree subreddit.

An extract

I want to cry but I have no tears left.

Y’all I feel like a bug that someone is crushing under the heel of a hiking boot.

So I'm spending some time in the UK, and I love it, but I ended up watching the end of the royal wedding -
So here I am, watching the end, carriage goes by, wow, wonderful, and then the commentators. And one says to the other, "You know at the reception, some uncle's going to ask, "when are you going to have kids?""

They all laughed, and the other one says, "Yes, well, you know, that's something we'd hope for, for their love to bring us a... a gorgeous little product of their union..."

At that point, I just completely lost it. I was in hysterics at the telly, trying to decide if I should shout at it or just laugh. I'm still not sure. But just seeing it - the most blatant, public bingo - and the struggle to not say "Sex Fruit" on live telly - my god.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: May 21, 2018, 01:51:04 am »
+1
The original victim hierarchy, satirised by Wyndham Lewis.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: May 21, 2018, 07:56:45 am »
+1
I'm not certain how the algorithm works exactly, but It's clear that chadz has programmed it to have regular ideology changes.

Some of you guys still think Leshy is a real human being, not just a bot created by chadz to torment you all? smh.

But Lesh is so lifelike. I quess now we know where most of the okam development money actually went.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1483 on: May 21, 2018, 08:25:00 am »
+1

implying chadz is a real person and not a chinese automaton
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: May 21, 2018, 12:23:28 pm »
But Lesh is so lifelike. I quess now we know where most of the okam development money actually went.
Leshma? Lifelike? Come now, if he was so lifelike he wouldn't widely be known as the weirdest person on the internet.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.