Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148682 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1350 on: May 15, 2018, 05:29:51 pm »
bullshit
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What is the word right before that which you cut out you disengenuous autist? Oh right, ETHNICITY. Are you going to tell me ethnicity isn't a legal distinction in the US? That there is no such thing as "white" or "black" or "hispanic" or etc on ID and documents?

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1351 on: May 15, 2018, 05:39:36 pm »
What is the word right before that which you cut out you disengenuous autist? Oh right, ETHNICITY. Are you going to tell me ethnicity isn't a legal distinction in the US? That there is no such thing as "white" or "black" or "hispanic" or etc on ID and documents?

You are missing the point. Ethnicity is, to an extent, a legal distinction. But IN A FUCKING POLL WHERE YOU HAVE A CONSIDER QUESTION IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, it's like having a poll with the following questions

1# You are a pingpong ball, it says on your pingpong certificate what color you are and it is an obvious color regardless.
2# How many times have you bounced off the table in your last match? (there is no record, amateur matches)

You cannot correlate this information. The ball may be unable to lie about its color, but it can make up the number. All you have discovered is, precisely: How many balls of color, have said that they bounced a certain amount of times in their last match
NOT how many balls of color HAVE actually bounced a certain number of times in their last match

It's a useless statistic, the way it's presented.

Sorry, it's not useless. It's unscientific.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: May 15, 2018, 05:47:38 pm »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: May 15, 2018, 05:53:53 pm »
Tell me I'm wrong.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: May 15, 2018, 06:00:48 pm »
You're absolutely, 100% wrong and a complete fucking retard.
How can you quantify an american "identifying" as a citizen of the US vs the World, except asking them, you obtuse low IQ mong? Why the fuck would anyone lie about what is essentially a binary yes or no question? Do you primarily identify with your nation, or are you a citizen of the world: If I ask you this what would your answer be?

Why don't you think the large statistical differences between different ethnicities seeing themselves as citizens of the world vs citizens of the US is significant?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: May 15, 2018, 06:01:19 pm »
+1
You're wrong about everything you're saying. You literally don't understand anything about the subject or what you're talking about. Your posts are some of the dumbest things I've ever read on the internet. It's rare to see someone not-understand something quite so hard.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: May 15, 2018, 06:05:00 pm »
You're absolutely, 100% wrong and a complete fucking retard.
How can you quantify an american "identifying" as a citizen of the US vs the World, except asking them, you obtuse low IQ mong? Why the fuck would anyone lie about what is essentially a binary yes or no question? Do you primarily identify with your nation, or are you a citizen of the world: If I ask you this what would your answer be?

Why don't you think the large statistical differences between different ethnicities seeing themselves as citizens of the world vs citizens of the US is significant?
And that's just ONE thing he doesn't understand in the slightest. He still has no clue what self-identification is, how it's still a useful metric even if there's no actual classification or legal distinction (which there is in this case), or how science works since he thinks polls are "unscientific" if they ask you to "consider a question", or what ethnicity means (he thought it means a citizen of the US judging by his screenshot and highlight lmao).... the list goes on and on. And his ball analogy, which I'm sure he thought was clever, was so fucking stupid it almost made me cry. It's like a three year old put random words one after the other, that's literally how much relevance it had to anything you've said.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #1357 on: May 15, 2018, 06:22:26 pm »
This is a more interesting statistic.

People also ask
How many people in the world have a mental illness?
Geneva, 4 October— One in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: May 15, 2018, 06:25:23 pm »
Well I might be wrong, but you still do whatever I say. That's self-identification for you.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: May 15, 2018, 07:07:09 pm »
or how science works since he thinks polls are "unscientific" if they ask you to "consider a question", or what ethnicity means

It's unscientific, the way it's presented, because it is unreliable and its accuracy impossible to prove. You are asking a question, which answer you can't substantiate to be an honest or intelligent one. You are taking the results on faith and then present the data with a belief of that state of affairs.

Xant, soon you'll be telling me God exists, because a bunch of people believe that to ask the question, whether or not god exists, automatically proves that he does - otherwise why pose the question - yes?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: May 15, 2018, 07:17:30 pm »
+1
It's unscientific, the way it's presented, because it is unreliable and its accuracy impossible to prove. You are asking a question, which answer you can't substantiate to be an honest or intelligent one. You are taking the results on faith and then present the data with a belief of that state of affairs.

Xant, soon you'll be telling me God exists, because a bunch of people believe that to ask the question, whether or not god exists, automatically proves that he does - otherwise why pose the question - yes?
Lmao, it's like watching an infant trying to do calculus.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: May 15, 2018, 07:23:19 pm »
Let's see this data in use then, since you are so confident.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: May 15, 2018, 07:35:41 pm »

If you ask many people, do you believe in God? Then have a graph showing the breakdown of people who said yes and those who said no. How is that innacurate? It's not about proving if God exists. You don't seem to understand how this polling thing works.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 07:39:37 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: May 15, 2018, 07:50:48 pm »
If you ask many people, do you believe in God? Then have a graph showing the breakdown of people who said yes and those who said no. How is that innacurate? It's not about proving if God exists.

But you aren't asking whether or not god exists, you are asking whether or not the person believes god exists. That's the subtle difference you seem to be missing.
It's not about proving god, and it's not about seeing how many people think god exists, it's about seeing how many people believe that they think god exists.

You don't seem to understand how this polling thing works.

That's why I adressed the question, which seemed to prompt your reply, to Xant and not myself, lmao.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2092
  • Infamy: 1919
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: May 15, 2018, 11:12:54 pm »
This is a more interesting statistic.

People also ask
How many people in the world have a mental illness?
Geneva, 4 October— One in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide.

Severe depression is classified as mental illness, so I expect 1:4 to become 4:5 ratio of once in lifetime mentally ill compared with those without illness. Capitalism is forcing youth to be more depressive than ever, despite having jobs because those jobs don't get them life quality they envisioned during their school days. As more money is being spread thin among 99% of people they become depressive and at some point they'll wake up and start doing something about it.