Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148698 times)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1245 on: May 06, 2018, 12:48:45 am »
I wouldn't be that sure. Some have assault rifles, but even they are more preparing for flight and hide than fighting. Plus SA has experienced special forces and likely would have a major number advantage. Experienced in being deployed as "death squads"
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1246 on: May 06, 2018, 05:38:00 am »
it was more of a joke that went over his head

i actually thought you were serious. w0w.

I dunno, I think America has a vibrant culture, you just got to read in between the lines. I mean, Sandy, you come that Southern Evangelical/Baptist/Whatever rural background that I'm sure has a lot of stuff going on. I come from a Catholic coal mining rust belt area that prides itself on working class traditions adapted from Irish, Italian, Slovak, Polish, and German cultures. I mean, before Mrs. T's pierogs weren't commonly found anywhere but here. Where I live, we carry on speak-easy traditions, the patchwork mining towns having a bar without a sign that looks like someone's house on virtually every block. We celebrate Saint Ubaldo with The Race of The Saints, turning the whole town into a three day block party.

Even when it comes to our trashier bits, the movies we're currently watching, the narrative that its all consumeristic bullshit and being marketed to China, I think its important to remember that different genre's have always dominated at particular times based on the social climate. It makes sense that Marvel would dominate right now, flawed gods saving us from all our problems, having grown up during the recession, and the even younger generation having spent their entire lives with America entrenched in the Middle Eastern wars, no end in sight, constantly just picking new countries to go to war with. Not to mention literally every media that has ever been made has had a moral panic associated with it, likened to it being decadent(the Great American Novels comes to mind), Grandpa-Pants Westwood.

People who say America has no culture, or that its only trash really makes me think you don't interact with your community at all, which I know isn't true of atleast you, Sandy.

i like what you wrote and don't disagree with most of it. i'll say this: it does seem that, in some sense, politics or political affiliation seems to be taking the place of cultural identity here in the States. frankly, besides one time in 1862 when some yank raiders stole our train and we chased them and hanged a few and that was neat, i can't think of any strictly cultural festivals or events. hard-baptist or non-denominational churches dominate with little variation. my theological and related knowledge is no longer anything close to competent, especially in regards to catholicism, but it seems as if "ritual days" if you know what i mean are somewhat shunned as implicit blaspheme around here.

for whatever real reason i have strong identification with the greater southeastern US, and stronger identification specifically with northern AL, northern GA, and bits of TN. i love the land and it makes me feel at ease to be on it. for the most part i love the people. i have read extensively about some of the only real tumultuous history the U.S. has compared to Europe. truthfully, what passes for "southern culture", i could very well leave and not regret it, besides notions of self-reliance.

think that southern culture can largely be boiled down to notions of independence/self-reliance but also regrettable foolishness of honor culture bullshit (maybe stemming from poor non-religiously motivated Scots-Irish settlers in this area) that is similar to prison rules but in smaller degree. by this i mean perceived insults or slights to one's "honor" that must be avenged with physical violence or you're some sort of untermensch.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: May 06, 2018, 09:24:11 am »
it was more of a joke that went over his head
i actually thought you were serious. w0w.

Yeah, its kinda hard to tell on Leshma's case when hes being serious or joking. Passing on irony or sarcasm when posting is a bit of a hit and miss game, even for seasoned shitposters.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: May 06, 2018, 11:25:04 am »
Plus SA has experienced special forces
Black african special forces  :lol:
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: May 06, 2018, 12:36:02 pm »
no idea
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: May 06, 2018, 07:50:32 pm »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1251 on: May 07, 2018, 06:24:28 am »

"The_Real_Danish". That homunculus's timeline is cursed, venture if you dare.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: May 07, 2018, 12:53:54 pm »
+4
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: May 07, 2018, 01:55:02 pm »
The search was abandoned for the eight men aboard an MH-53E Sea Dragon helicopter that exploded 11 miles west of the Golden Gate during a routine training mission. All eight helmets were recovered by divers, but no bodies were found, the Coast Guard said. The Navy identified crew members as Marine Capt. Douglas L. Durre, the pilot; Lt. (j.g.) William G. Bauer, the co-pilot; aviation metal smiths Daniel P. Baustian and Michael L. Hermansen; machinists mates James W. Gilchrist and Brendan B. Sullivan; electrician Christopher L. Shell, and engineer Keith L. Martin.

The real Michael L. Hermansen died 30 years ago in a helicopter crash.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1254 on: May 07, 2018, 01:56:03 pm »
+3

"The_Real_Danish". That homunculus's timeline is cursed, venture if you dare.

i won't dare to venture there, but i'll dare to say that terms like "pinkskin" or "meatspace" really, really freak me out due to reading a bunch of speculative fiction and also waiting until age 26 to actually read Brave New World.

the meatspace? like fuck, i'm guessing he means his real-life sphere of interactions with other human beings. presumably filled with misery since he is likely surrounded by ethnic Danes he considers horribly backwards and bearing responsibility for *anything+everything* bad. yeah i understand that i'm on an internet forum RIGHT NOW, but really using that sort of language implies such disdain for home and hearth, replaced by some sort of longing for a vague multi-cultural fever dream where he retains all modern convenience (and gains more!) while replacing himself and his peers with folk of a darker shade speaking squiggly or clicky languages.

good christ. you know Oberyn, it is exactly folk like that putting me in a position of, not to be dramatic, but "alliance" with you in terms of political beliefs. at least, what I surmise are your political beliefs tending towards ethnic nationalism from your posts- might be very wrong on that. of course, not the "ethnic" part that i am opposed to, but the "nationalism" part as i feel this word only euphemizes and puts certain window dressing on authoritarianism

if i remember right, that voltaire cunt said "i have prayed for my enemies to be ridiculous- and my prayers have been answered" or something similar. i really, really feel that except that i am so very disappointed instead

edit: i lost my discipline and lackadaisically clicked on the profile and holy fucking shit dude, what a parody. goddamn clown world

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 07, 2018, 03:24:18 pm »
+2

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #1256 on: May 07, 2018, 04:04:51 pm »
+1

No agenda here folks.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 07, 2018, 04:40:52 pm »
+1
Last week in Scandinavia:

Young Swedish girl described as a 'minor' (a child of 14 or below, one source says she was 10 years old) from Östervåla was raped Thursday by three men in a cemetery in broad daylight on her way home from school. 'No person has been arrested but we have received a good description of the perpetrators. We do not want to publish it in the media', says police.

Two Afghans arrested for the rape of two 14-year old Danish girls in the toilets in a shopping center in Esbjerg in March. Also during the day.

Wednesday was the commemoration of the 7 year anniversary of the suicide of a 14-year old Norwegian girl. Two weeks before her Christian Confirmation she was lured from a music festival by an African man and raped. Two other Africans came by and she thought they would help her - instead they joined in the rape, holding her down while taking turns raping her. Following the incident she got increasingly depressed and couldn't sleep. Two weeks after her Confirmation, traditionally a happy day of celebration for Scandinavian girls, she took her own life.

This is a sad reminder of Angelica Wiktor, a Swedish woman who commited suicide in March last year after being raped by an immigrant and the court closing her case due to 'lack of evidence'. The woman chose to end her life, feeling devastated in the aftermath of the violent rape and the failure of the state to prosecute the perpetrator.

The rape of the 'minor' in Sweden is hardly the only rape of a Swedish girl by immigrant men in Sweden last week - just the only one that made it to the newspapers - if we go by the testimony of police veteran of 47 years Peter Springare of Örebro Police of what a 'normal' week looks like in these days of multicultural utopia (note this is from only one municipality out of 290 Swedish municipalities in total, God knows how these numbers look nationwide):

I'm so f***ing tired. What I will write here below, is not politically correct. But I don't care. What I'm going to promote you all taxpayers is prohibited to peddle for us state employees.

Here we go; this I've handled Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, off of, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, Rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment.

Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again Christopher... what is it true. Yes a Swedish name snuck on the outskirts of a drug crime, Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again.

Countries representing the weekly crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden.

Half of the suspects, we can't be sure because they don't have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they're lying about your nationality and identity.

This is a different criminality that is tougher and rawer. It is not what we would call ordinary Swedish crime. This is a different animal.

Springare also said he was due to retire soon and thus no longer feared disciplinary action from his superiors for disobeying their orders and raising the issue.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:12:12 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 07, 2018, 04:56:38 pm »
And the gods laughed at his worry and patted themselves and each other on their golden hair, dropping fruit from their hands and pulling on their skirts.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 07, 2018, 05:28:15 pm »
+1
“Whoever becomes a lamb will find a wolf to eat him.” - Vilfredo Pareto