Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148706 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1185 on: May 02, 2018, 02:19:23 pm »
+2
horny lying white thots.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1186 on: May 02, 2018, 02:21:27 pm »
Oh there you go, I prove yet again I can't be bothered to read articles.

https://www.math.kth.se/matstat/gru/5b1501/F/sex.pdf

Not a fair comparison imo

Why not? It's the exact same principle. Wanting to erase biological factors in your explanation by claiming humans are born blank slates. Legacy of Lewontin lives on.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 02, 2018, 02:22:56 pm »
+1
Are you willing to entertain the idea that this ingroup preference expressed so early on (and throughout life, as other studies have shown) is partly instinctual, or is it entirely a learned expreesion (i.e socially conditioned)? This is one data point on a long, long list. Not sure why you're autistically focused on it.
There is nothing in the study that points to it being an "ingroup preference", rather than a preference for something familiar, and/or parents. I'm willing to entertain a lot of ideas, but the study does not point in either direction, which is why it's stupid to proclaim it as "proof newborn children are tribalistic." I'm "autistically focused on it" because so is your quote, which makes a sweeping claim based on an extremely ambiguous study.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1188 on: May 02, 2018, 03:05:34 pm »

Show me the stats for interracial couples having children over the past 90 years, even in the most brainwashed white western first world countries

places like Brasil are overwhelmingly more racist on a social level despite a much larger grey zone of interracial mixing.

By the end of the twentieth century, most of the East European Jews who survived the Holocaust and their descendants had moved overseas. The migration that occurred before World War II saved many Jewish lives. Between 1919 and 2005, the total volume of Jewish international migration from Eastern Europe can be roughly estimated at about 3.8 million (for 1969–2005, this figure includes non-Jewish relatives of Jews); of these, approximately 1.95 million went first to Palestine/Israel, and 1.85 million to other countries (see Table 1: Jewish International Migration from Eastern Europe, 1919-2005). Subsequently, part of the former moved on to Western countries; at the same time, a smaller percentage of the latter re-migrated to Palestine/Israel. Internal migration also played a very important role in the demographic development of this Jewry(<- lmao), especially in a country as large as the former Soviet Union (FSU).

European colonialism refers to the worldwide colonial expansion of European countries, which began in the early modern period, c. 1500. Following up on the various medieval European colonising crusades in the Levant and in the Baltic region, states such as Russia, Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, France and Britain established colonial spheres of influence, most notably in Africa, India and southeast Asia, and the Americas.

Between the two wars, Europe was traversed by refugees and entire populations forced into exile by conflicts between different ethnicities and religions. Following the rise of the totalitarian regimes and with the beginning of the Second World War, voluntary exoduses and mass deportations caused population movements to swell even more rapidly until, between 1941 and 1943, they involved around 23 million Europeans. 

The  movements  of  people  generated  increasing  migratory  pressure  from  the developing  countries.  Migrants  were  not  halted  by  the  closure  of  frontiers  but found  ways  to  adapt  and  to  evade  the  normative  obstacles.  Flows  from  North Africa  headed  towards  the  familiar  northern  shore  of  the  Mediterranean

In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, Romania was predominantly a country
of emigration. In this period, the first large-scale outflow occurred in the context of
the great wave of Eastern European migration to North America. It was mostly the
population of Transylvania (incorporated into Romania after 1918) that was engaged
in this outflow; in the first decade of the 20th century alone, a quarter of a million
inhabitants of this province (with a total population of 4.8 million in 1900)
immigrated to the United States.
 In the wake of territorial changes in the course of the First and Second World
Wars, Romania experienced large-scale population transfers. Approximately 200.000
ethnic Hungarians left Transylvania (which had been passed from Hungarian to
Romanian authority) between 1918 and 1922.
 As a result of the re-annexation of the northern part of Transylvania to Hungary
in 1940, and in the framework of a population exchange agreement between
Hungary and Romania, 220.000 ethnic Romanians left Northern Transylvania (then
under Hungarian rule) and moved to territories under Romanian control. At the
same time, 160.000 ethnic Hungarians relocated from Romanian to Hungarian
territories.
 During the Second World War, the bulk of the Jewish population living on
Romania’s present territory was deported (by either Romanian or Hungarian
authorities); the Holocaust reduced Romania’s Jewish population of 780.000 people
by half.

Africa has a long history of interracial mixing with male Arab and European explorers, traders and soldiers having sexual relations with black African women as well as taking them as wives. Arabs played a big role in the African slave trade and unlike the trans-atlantic slave trade most of the black African slaves in the Arab slave trade were women. Most of them were used as sexual slaves by the Arab men and some were even taken as wives.[15]

Sir Richard Francis Burton writes, during his expedition to Africa, about relationships between black women and white men: "The women are well disposed toward strangers of fair complexion, apparently with the permission of their husbands."

In the State of Paraíba in 2008, 1083% more blacks died than whites.

Sounds like it.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 02, 2018, 03:11:45 pm »
Show me the stats for interracial couples having children over the past 90 years

To clarify, I'm not saying that people mixed a whole lot in the past 90 years, sexually. I'm saying that they've been mixing roughly from the 15th century, but were more or less contained in their respective regions and then a whole lot of misplacing happened in the past 90-120 years.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 02, 2018, 03:44:03 pm »
So what would you call the explosion of arabian colonization out of the peninsula in the 7th century? The greek colonization of the levant and Persia before that? The persian colonization of Mesopotamia, Anatolia and Egypt before that? The three thousand year old bantu expansion all over subsahran Africa? And back and back to the very dawn of human history, all over the planet. How convenient that 15th century is the cutoff you accept for populations going beyond where they "belong". What a massive coincidence.

Notice that every single one of these "population movements" were accompanied by war and often outright genocide.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 03:47:25 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 02, 2018, 03:49:03 pm »
I might actually read "Political Tribes: Group Instinct And The Fate Of Nations" since the excepts were interesting.

Good, you might learn something, but I doubt it.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 02, 2018, 04:38:43 pm »
So not having read the book you are already confident that it's been "misinterpreted". Yes, I can just about imagine your "interpretation", which, let's be honest, you're never going to get around to because you're not going to read the book. But I agree, the science uncovering the human genome and the biological reality of races, despite the incredibly onerous social taboo, is proceeding apace. Too bad the marxist social constructionist blank slatists won't have the opportunity to keep race realism, gender realism, and other biological essentialist realities under lid for much longer.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 02, 2018, 05:02:56 pm »
"The neurological processes of in-group recognition and favoritism start extremely early."

Do you have an issue with this statement? Do you think it is due to social conditioning or biological instinct? What is the conclusion of the study?

Eh, he said newborns, but it literally says it only happens after 3 months! GOTCHA! IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE, SOMEHOW. Obvious fake news clickbait. Man, I guess you should be happy for every little victory you can get, your track record of being btfo from being so fucking wrong it's not even funny can use one every now and then. Still no word on those paki rape gangs or police/state routinely covering for them being fake news, eh?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:06:00 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1194 on: May 02, 2018, 05:20:21 pm »
Neuroscience is garbage you may as well use phrenology.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 02, 2018, 05:24:27 pm »
So what would you call the explosion of arabian colonization out of the peninsula in the 7th century? The greek colonization of the levant and Persia before that? The persian colonization of Mesopotamia, Anatolia and Egypt before that? The three thousand year old bantu expansion all over subsahran Africa? And back and back to the very dawn of human history, all over the planet. How convenient that 15th century is the cutoff you accept for populations going beyond where they "belong". What a massive coincidence.

Notice that every single one of these "population movements" were accompanied by war and often outright genocide.

Lmao I'm not saying that. All I'm saying is that a 100 years, or 4-7 generations, is imo enough to change that aspect of the temporal lobe that deals with face recognition and would therefore be relevant to the study. Same as you only get certain faces and mixes since 300 or so years ago, because health and social effects of heavy industrialization.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 02, 2018, 05:31:03 pm »
4-7 generations

Is also arguably enough time for one's ethnicity to change. Though not one's, literally, but one's line, rather.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 02, 2018, 05:38:50 pm »
Is a 3 month old conceivably a newborn? That's some nice talmudic legalism, Heskey. Are you a lawyer? I notice you still make no claim on whether it is a socially constructed or biologically inherent mechanism.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 02, 2018, 06:07:32 pm »
Do you think the 3 first months of life of those newborns were enough for social conditioning to explain the results, or don't you? This isn't a hard question. Saying "URRRRH 3 MONTHS IS NOT NEWBORN" doesn't say anything, and it most certainly isn't "the opposite" of saying these are inherent, biological, instinctual mechanisms. Of course you'd portray it that way, because you're a disengenuous bundle of sticks pouncing on unexact phrasing as if it was a life jacket, completely avoiding the actual question.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 02, 2018, 06:56:27 pm »
+2
You're both fucking wrong, as social conditioning directly translates into inborn traits - like every other conceivable trait and mutation. So people are born with a predisposition to acquire an emotional response which might thus differentiate, as stated in the paper/book whatever you want to call it, thereby social conditioning is something which both created and which insulates, or increases the development chance and or rate, the trait. The part that is not clear is how exactly does this work, and how does racial mixing influence it both as an object, when a baby is looking at, and a subject, when a baby is mixed.