Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148638 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1125 on: April 27, 2018, 08:41:24 pm »
+3
I'm sure the servers being dead has absolutely nothing to do with the fact it's a (badly managed) mod for an eight year old niche game. :thinking:
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2227
  • Infamy: 2834
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 27, 2018, 09:08:12 pm »
I personally stopped playing because EU population turned to shit and consisted of mostly alt right dirtbags. Was abused by German nazi, Simon is his real name. Another nazi, real name Florian stole from community and is hiding somewhere in Asia (strong similarities to Adolf). Third nazi, present here as virtual name Oberyn never got banned despite of vast evidence showing him being dangerous to society. It was all cover up by fourth nazi, another German national called Paul who's parading as antinazi to hide his true intentions. Being Yugoslav communist in nazi den was never easy.

Just look at nationalities on EU side:

Swedes - joined nazis
Norway - nazi ally
Croatia - more nazi than Germany
France - we've got bloody Vichist in our ranks and not a single member of La Résistance
Finland - fought communists, makes them nazi
Spain - fascist country
Denmark - very much nazi
Germany and Austria - self explanatory
Poland - all Jews and communist Poles died during WWII, only nazi children survived
Ukraine - nazi Slavs
Germany, Austria - self explanatory
Italy - fascist

vs

Russia - hated by community cuz communist
Serbia - Russian satellite
Holland - they left becuz of Germans

It was never fair fight but we still won. Year after year until they shut down Strategus cuz they couldn't bear losing to communists. Nazis never learn, you can't beat communist dipshits.

Compared to EU nazi shithole, NA is the most wonderful place ever. So chill, so friendly, so relaxed. Why? Cuz nazi get banned there.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1127 on: April 27, 2018, 09:53:27 pm »
+1
have u guys ever wondered if maybe the reason we have such a hard time getting people to stay in this community is because it's like 70% extremely right wing people who are GENUINELY racist? doesn't exactly create a welcoming environment
Most "gamers" are just lockstep consumer whores like every other liberal, driven by fear of conflict and instant gratification. Even the ones that are made out to be these right-wing internet bogeymen hold very moderate positions on things that actually matter, and are only trying to participate in an edgy counterculture because "muh vidya" is somehow threatened. Despite what you and they may think they're actually not important at all. I assume by "GENUINELY racist" you mean people who say friend in chat, right? I do recall that having an effect on the population of the mod, but not in the way you think.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1128 on: April 27, 2018, 10:33:48 pm »
and that has been another installment of
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 27, 2018, 10:37:17 pm »
+2
You ain't seen nothing yet bro
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1130 on: April 28, 2018, 05:37:24 am »
+2
have u guys ever wondered if maybe the reason we have such a hard time getting people to stay in this community is because it's like 70% extremely right wing people who are GENUINELY racist? doesn't exactly create a welcoming environment

i mean first of all i havent opened cRPG in months and im not even home when anybody is on anyway, so i don't know shit and that should be made aware before i talk about things i don't know

anyway im pretty sure the game is still on maximum life-support and the only reason that 5-6 posters ranging from (probably) self-described traditionalist or nationalist to centre-right seem like "70 percent of the players" is because in the death throes of the mod 5-6 posters of ANY sort would comprise 70 percent of the players because nobody's playing

even in the Great NA3 Race Riot touched off by Firebus and instigated by, uh....some other folk, the battle wasn't 50v50 or anything. was a solid 35v40 or so after a long period of inactivity. occitan brought back several players from hiatus as well as FCC and others. even if everyone behaved like good nerds in social solidarity with one another, mod woulda went under in decent time anyway.

furthermore, i get the idea that u consider anyone that is not at least centre-left social democrat and also actively anti-racist as "genuinely racist" which is, to me, very similar to the idea that people are racist because they're culturally ignorant, untraveled, uneducated etc. the idea that racism originates from a lack of meaningful contact with other races.

but to me you're projecting some heinous character traits on people that don't really exist- almost like you've never met an actual unsavory racist type. there do exist some people that are even too racist for me, you know.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 28, 2018, 06:23:29 am »
+1
5-6 posters ranging from (probably) self-described traditionalist or nationalist to centre-right
I identify as a hyper-reactionary acceleratory Evolian dispensational Cromwellian Providentialist, thx.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1132 on: April 28, 2018, 08:23:20 am »
I identify as a hyper-reactionary acceleratory Evolian dispensational Cromwellian Providentialist, thx.

this post made me realize i am less theologically illiterate than most people but boy thats a shit metric and i should feel bad

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 28, 2018, 09:40:02 am »
+1
Whats wrong with this forum, feels like forum like any other? Its open discussion and most of the userbase is scared and thereby hates the alt-left fascists, but thats manifests on like couple of active threads max.

What are we supposed to do? "Welcome immigrants!" on the site everywhere. All black and female characters in game, white male characters are racist and ban? Or you want all our users to just blatantly agree that everyone is equal in the world and clearly a developed Western society where most males are even scared to talk to women and reasonably religious or not at all, has more to gain from randomly accepting everyone from nations with insanely large rape and murder statistics who are also very very dangerously superstitious. Yeah, lets just give them food, water, a place to sleep and just accept them whatever they are, im sure thats how we all will win. What kind of twilight zone of a world have I been born to, that this is considered the acceptable norm and denying it is bigotry?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1134 on: April 28, 2018, 01:50:20 pm »
+2

My personal theory is that the weak, self-loathing soyboys and their assorted mulatto and PoC pets drove away all the real gamers with their bundle of sticksry. Witness the retards like Sniger left who play DTV and seem to sincerely think wanting to play the game against other live humans is a mark of of toxicity and badwrong competition. Communism and Social Justice killed EU1. Prove me wrong, bundle of stickss.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 28, 2018, 02:44:34 pm »
+1
I'd smash

I'd tell you not to stick your dick in crazy, but I legitimately wish only bad things for you, so if you ever have the opportunity to bang an insane swedish feminist hitting the wall I wholeheartedly encourage you to go for it.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1136 on: April 28, 2018, 04:31:02 pm »
+1

My favorite thing about that movie is that you can describe it in perfect detail without exaggerating at all and people still won't believe you that it's real until you google it for them.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 28, 2018, 11:08:14 pm »
The real irony is that by almost every metric that matters blacks as a collective were doing better in the 60's. Certainly didn't have the insanely broken families and all the factors that come with it of Current Year.

Almost like there's been an open war against the nuclear family and "patriarchy" since the 60's in the West, and blacks are just the demographic most badly hit.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1138 on: April 29, 2018, 12:08:01 am »

Almost like there's been an open war against the nuclear family and "patriarchy" since the 60's in the West, and blacks are just the demographic most badly hit.

thanks regan
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 29, 2018, 04:10:20 am »
+1