Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148721 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1065 on: April 25, 2018, 08:34:32 am »
gay frogs are not kosher for righties, its an epidemic, people are starving.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1066 on: April 25, 2018, 08:39:51 am »
+2
The sad thing is they don't even allow me to be angry about all parasites. I have to exclude the native ones, because they are fighting(aka posting info material here) to keep the alien parasites away from their host. If I tell them to get a job, they throw words at me I don't understand, like virtue signalling or post-modernism. I guess the host just has to provide, silently. To those of birth-right only, of course.
Don't forget repeating the far-right month of the word ad nauseum (soyboy, soy boy, SOI BOI!!!), as if it wasn't already obvious where the material comes from.
I guess soy is that chemical that makes frogs gay. Situation must be dire in France.
gay frogs are not kosher for righties, its an epidemic, people are starving.

Guess who lives on which side.  If it was a case of your people on the right and Jewish people on the left you would be losing you're shit
South african people have a social right to commit genocide, when have they ever got a chance?  Rwanda got one, darfur got one, it's their turn.
its hard walking in a den of thieves and telling them pickpocketing is wrong

wooo POPPOPLOO BLOO ABLOOOO woobadoopadoo
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: April 25, 2018, 08:42:51 am »

good luck out there soldier
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1068 on: April 25, 2018, 08:53:01 am »
+1
Good luck rotting in a chair, illiterate masturbator. I'm planning on the Marines btw ;^)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: April 25, 2018, 09:00:43 am »
The sad thing is they don't even allow me to be angry about all parasites. I have to exclude the native ones, because they are fighting(aka posting info material here) to keep the alien parasites away from their host. If I tell them to get a job, they throw words at me I don't understand, like virtue signalling or post-modernism. I guess the host just has to provide, silently. To those of birth-right only, of course.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: April 25, 2018, 09:03:29 am »
Good luck rotting in a chair, illiterate masturbator. I'm planning on the Marines btw ;^)

as a veteran I fully believe you will come out a better person for the experience.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 25, 2018, 09:40:35 am »
+1
That is indeed the 50 IQ interpretation. I guess high-brow concepts like "if you dislike parasites, then you must REALLY dislike immigration and refugees, since they're ten thousand times more likely to be parasites" are beyond the ken of your average german man.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1072 on: April 25, 2018, 10:36:50 am »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #1073 on: April 25, 2018, 10:46:09 am »
That is indeed the 50 IQ interpretation. I guess high-brow concepts like "if you dislike parasites, then you must REALLY dislike immigration and refugees, since they're ten thousand times more likely to be parasites" are beyond the ken of your average german man.

Oh, I do dislike brown parasites but, behold the power of anecdotal evidence, in my company I only had to do with "refugees" that actually wanted to work or at least were very good at faking it. I know that a lot counter-examples exist and yes, those have to go in my opinion. This is however difficult because of the German constitution.

The thing is while a brown work-willing non-parasite might be unfit for a job because of bottom-shelf education or even genetic INT/WIS/CHA minus points, the white parasite who had all doors open, rather spends his time on topping (ridiculously work-related) fast-type highscores or other self-improvement than giving something back to the society(taxes). This is mind-boggling to me and my head already hurts enough from my 50 IQ disability.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: April 25, 2018, 11:34:23 am »
the white parasite who had all doors open

Muh hwhite privilege. Unlike the noble immigrants, as a white person you can never struggle for anything. Your mere existence in the country your forefathers created is a sign of undeserved and unjust power. After all, being born hwhite, as we all know, is playing life on the lowest difficulty setting.

You should be ashamed of being born in a country with social safety nets. Unless your racist, greedy, privileged collective open it up and share it with the entire planet you are a badwrong racist hypocrites. These national features developped by national governments for the areas in which they were elected to rule and have a mandate for are actually meant to serve the globe and any Individual that wants in, regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, nationality, geographical providence, or any other factor. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 11:38:44 am by Oberyn »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #1075 on: April 25, 2018, 11:44:48 am »
+1
So you answer my moderate, normal figure of speech "all doors open" hyperbole with your typical hyperbolic hyperbole of muh white priviledge. As far as I know college education is free in Scandinavia and many parts of Europe, not to mention school education. Failing here is either because of being a retard, being very lazy or having some kind of addiction.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: April 25, 2018, 11:50:40 am »
Yes, it is so moderate and normal to imply that the only way to fail as a white person is personal failings. If you are white and your life isn't at least middle class and comfortable, it is entirely on you as a human being. You are probably just inferior. Unlike all the poor, blameless minorities, who obviously are discriminated against and don't receive the favorable treatment whites gives to themselves.

I must be imagining the reality where whites in western countries are discriminating openly against their own ethnicity and giving institutional favoritism to minorities based exactly on this logic that this is justice and merely balancing the playing field. That this is "normal" is completely logic to you.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: April 25, 2018, 12:30:34 pm »
+1
The thing is while a brown work-willing non-parasite might be unfit for a job because of bottom-shelf education or even genetic INT/WIS/CHA minus points, the white parasite who had all doors open, rather spends his time on topping (ridiculously work-related) fast-type highscores or other self-improvement than giving something back to the society(taxes). This is mind-boggling to me and my head already hurts enough from my 50 IQ disability.
Ah yes, the noble Brown People only fall through the cracks because of Things Out Of Their Control, but the disgusting white scum are just lazy since they possess White Privilege.

Not that I expected you to hold an opinion that admits of complexity, but it's still mind-boggling how childish, one dimensional and contradictory your opinions are.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 25, 2018, 12:33:25 pm »
Even as he lambasts poor white people as failures who leech off welfare and fail because of their inherent inferiority, the logic is that...white people have this benefit only because of ethnic solidarity among whites that doesn't exist for foreigners. Muh cognitive dissonance.

Hmmm yes it a mystery.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 25, 2018, 12:34:54 pm »
Yes, it is so moderate and normal to imply that the only way to fail as a white person is personal failings. If you are white and your life isn't at least middle class and comfortable, it is entirely on you as a human being. You are probably just inferior. Unlike all the poor, blameless minorities, who obviously are discriminated against and don't receive the favorable treatment whites gives to themselves.
Paul's take on it is even more retarded than that, though. He admits that brown people can fail due to "Personal Failings" like "bad INT/CHA/WIS because of genetics", but that's fine, you see, because they're not white. Meanwhile, lazy white parasites make the conscious choice, free of any genetic or environmental influence, for they have White Privilege you see, to be lazy parasites.

Of course, anyone of any intelligence realizes that everyone is the result of their genetics and environment, and no one chooses on some Higher Level, disassociated from their genetic and environmental lottery, to be stupid, or lazy, or evil. Paul almost gets this, but only extends this get-out-of-jail-free card for the Noble Foreigners.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.