Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148714 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #960 on: April 21, 2018, 10:24:15 pm »
maybe I should have maintained the white race in my bloodline so my spawn could get white minority scholarships in the future???

Lol this guy thinks whites are gonna be treated the same way "minorities" are treated now. That's hilarious man. Your country was explicitly founded as a white ethnostate, don't give me that "muh fundamental american exceptionalism melting pot" bullshit. I understand it's what been brainwashed into you, and that the decline of the white proportion is a good and noble and progressive thing.

I'm sorry to inform you your country didn't pop into existence in 1960. The whole irish and italians were discriminated against for their race but were ultimately accepted in the white melting pot is one of the arguements the anti-white bundle of stickss love to trot out. Italians and irish always considered themselves white europeans. Other europeans in EUROPE considered them as such as well. The anglo-protestant loathing of continental catholics was not a racial issue, but a cultural one. The melting pot wasn't some sort of gentle, unobstrusive, SUBMISSIVE bundle of sticksry. The irish and italians and slavs and french and germans and etc were all FORCIBLY integrated into american culture, through mechanisms that would be considered fascist racism today if they were even partly applied to the current "minorities".

That's all ignored and the soyboys unironically think the Salad Bowl that is promoted encouraged in white western countries today is somehow the continuation of the Melting Pot. It isn't. What was "hammered" into your head at school is a fucking delusional lie, and it's something you would know if you had even the barest understanding of your country's history. But you don't.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #961 on: April 21, 2018, 10:25:00 pm »
In the show Welcome to Sweden, one of the characters refers to them as "Sweden's little indians" or something like that. Is it true? Are they second-class citizens like indians in America?

Not really, the're just mongols that came and settled across the northern part of Russia, Finland, Sweden and Norway, they are in no way "natives". Though a lot of people living in the areas they inhabit hate them and calling an nordic person a sami is an insult, except Fins cuz they're samis.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #962 on: April 21, 2018, 11:21:18 pm »

My only point was that you can't prevent or stop people from traveling, in the end it will happen. You can change who and how benefits from that immigration.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #963 on: April 22, 2018, 12:10:47 am »
+1
Of course you can, its the current year, you have all sorts of means to stop people entering Sweden, Europe, whatever. You just need to be politically motivated to do so.

Anecdotes of vikings that travelled doesn't disprove that.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 12:16:38 am by Bittersteel »

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #964 on: April 22, 2018, 12:26:56 am »
+1

A real person unironically made those, that's how they see the world. A grown ass adult with a working brain.

I didn't read anything else in these last few pages, just want to point out that I believe it was known racist comic artist Ben Garrison that drew those. Carry on.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #965 on: April 22, 2018, 12:31:57 am »
I didn't read anything else in these last few pages, just want to point out that I believe it was known racist comic artist Ben Garrison that drew those. Carry on.

lmao

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 22, 2018, 12:48:36 am »
My only point was that you can't prevent or stop people from traveling, in the end it will happen. You can change who and how benefits from that immigration.

Why do you think it is impossible to stop migration? You realize that it is one of the fundamental purposes of your government to ensure the borders of your country, if it hadn't completely betrayed its own people? The shittiest of third world countries and the most developped of first world ones (as long as they are not white or western) manage to easily guard their borders and enforce their laws of entry. Why do you think it is beyond your own country? Yet another fucking retarded delusion presented as an unalterable fait accompli.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #967 on: April 22, 2018, 01:02:21 am »
Someone got raped in my city a couple of days ago, friend told me that at his work everyone assumed it was a migrant. No real info has been revealed so far, but it was done close to a migrant home building. Was said to be lightskinned though but i suppose that doesnt really mean much. A little bit baffling, such a small city with not much going on here. Oh well.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2422
  • Infamy: 919
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 22, 2018, 01:04:35 am »
You say you read the first thread which I created, and I wrote there that my sister has a brown kid as well, so I somewhat have sympathy for your situation. She goes into defcon 5 when politics show up, so it is especially hard for people with minorities close to them to in return show sympathy for our arguments. Ironically, her politics put her child in a much worse position than my "fascist" ways of preserving the majority population white.

Here's a rhetorical question for you, what do you think will happen when the U.S white population really starts to drop?

(click to show/hide)

Will your kid be better off in a truly multicultural society? Will the country and society prosper?

The reason I want to keep sweden swedish is because I know my nephew will live a miserable live if it doesn't.

Only tough situation for your sibling is that she has worthless little deepshit like you for brother. If you want your country to prosper do your part, get a nice job, marry and have a kid. No one will force you to marry coloured person, don't worry. But instead you're wasting your time arguing on pointless gaming forum with the likes of me and Oberyn, who are doing this nonsense for so many years we lost the rational reasons for it, just force of habit from now on.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1779
  • Infamy: 2467
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: April 22, 2018, 01:10:23 am »
Someone got raped in my city a couple of days ago, friend told me that at his work everyone assumed it was a migrant. No real info has been revealed so far, but it was done close to a migrant home building. Was said to be lightskinned though but i suppose that doesnt really mean much. A little bit baffling, such a small city with not much going on here. Oh well.

You guys should appropriate migrant culture in this case, find the perpetrator and lynch him publicly. Will send a message to others who contemplate such actions and make them feel right at home. Win win situation of you ask me. Beat up the metro police bundle of stickss if they arrive to meddle with serving of justice.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 991
  • Infamy: 10
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 22, 2018, 01:15:23 am »
Why do you think it is impossible to stop migration? You realize that it is one of the fundamental purposes of your government to ensure the borders of your country, if it hadn't completely betrayed its own people? The shittiest of third world countries and the most developped of first world ones (as long as they are not white or western) manage to easily guard their borders and enforce their laws of entry. Why do you think it is beyond your own country? Yet another fucking retarded delusion presented as an unalterable fait accompli.

Not really. Same people who are making mass migration happen are also capable of moving borders of any sovereign country as they see fitting. They have so much power. You get into war to try expansion or keep borders intact, lose to superior global forces and your borders are now a lot shorter. Many examples like that, Serbia just being one of them. Palestine is nearly done for, best example probably.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: April 22, 2018, 01:18:18 am »
+1

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #972 on: April 22, 2018, 01:28:41 am »
Of course you can, its the current year, you have all sorts of means to stop people entering Sweden, Europe, whatever. You just need to be politically motivated to do so.

Anecdotes of vikings that travelled doesn't disprove that.

You can definitely delay it. You can delay it to the point where your country/state falls apart before it happens, but it will happen. Eventually. Maybe not in your lifetime, maybe not in this millennium.

Not really. Same people who are making mass migration happen are also capable of moving borders of any sovereign country as they see fitting. They have so much power. You get into war to try expansion or keep borders intact, lose to superior global forces and your borders are now a lot shorter. Many examples like that, Serbia just being one of them. Palestine is nearly done for, best example probably.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g187323-d617423-i111416511-The_Holocaust_Memorial_Memorial_to_the_Murdered_Jews_of_Europe-Berlin.html
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 792
  • Infamy: 431
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: April 22, 2018, 01:41:22 am »
Many innocent Jews were brutally murderered for sins of few Jewish families who dared to question status quo. But as it often is, those families turned into what they initally tried to fight against. When fighting monsters you're bound to become monster yourself.

I've started this fighting nazi but after being exposed to actual nazi propaganda for years day in day out, I've started to doubt my ways so I went only proper path, path of hardcore stalinist who doesn't think about it, he just kills nazi and everyone else who oppose him in quest of making world a better place for everybody.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: April 22, 2018, 01:48:24 am »
Open Borders for Israel. Diversity is their strength!