Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148689 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #930 on: April 21, 2018, 02:13:05 pm »
You'll have to excuse my reliance on the mainstream media:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5390913/Met-Police-bring-new-officer-amid-disclosure-row.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/hundreds-of-cases-dropped-over-evidence-disclosure-failings
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/jan/24/more-than-900-criminal-cases-collapse-undisclosed-evidence-cps-police
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-crown-prosecution-service-disclosure-lawyers-trial-a7846021.html
http://www.thejusticegap.com/2017/07/police-failing-disclose-properly-four-10-crown-court-cases/
https://inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/police-cant-trusted-disclose-evidence-court-take-hands/
https://www.criminallawandjustice.co.uk/features/Disclosure-Evidence-Criminal-Trials
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/24/900-prosecutions-collapse-year-failure-disclose-evidence/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5572445/Police-trained-hide-evidence-dont-want-defence-see.html

That's the broader scandal, in local news this year a lot of historic cases were reviewed and found to be innocent (ofc after their lives have been ruined by being charged) but those articles don't linger around so long cos local news section.

"The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said this represented 0.15% of the total number of prosecutions, but conceded that there were still “systemic disclosure issues”. "

lol. Yeah such a huge problem man. Meanwhile the racial breakdown of crime statistics is not important and the magnitudes of difference are irrelevant.

Interestingly zero information about the races of the accused. The only one that is even named is...a white englishman. An actual brit. Are you saying that these cases are in ANY WAY related to the grooming gangs, and that innocent paki rapists have been accused with poor evidence? Amazing. Will believe the police are too willing to pursue accusations of rape with shitty evidence, refuses to believe, despite the proof of it everywhere, that dozens, even hundreds of rapists were allowed to continue their actions because police and councils didn't want to be considered racist biggots.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:17:55 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 21, 2018, 02:16:30 pm »
lol not at all

What ethnicity, religion are you and what country do you live in.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #932 on: April 21, 2018, 05:48:02 pm »
frankly, you're being a jackass again. i don't agree with Witchcraft's assessment that racism is inherently immoral nor particularly unsavory. consider it personal preference and perfectly acceptable while any form of aggression ain't. i think my autistic posting has made that clear.

what he posted has absolutely NOTHING to do with that shit and he was right. not that I'm convincing many folk here or anywhere to read Lysander Spooner or subscribe to blowback theory but holy shit dude, wtf r u doing? dude can't be correct about a societal food issue in the US (where you ain't) because he's anti-racist? lmao

I think you misunderstand, people should be free to be racist as they like. But by saying that so and so people are subhuman scum, it's only fair to allow other people to call you subhuman scum and knock your teeth out. If you say "MY RACE IS SUPERIOR ALSO NOBODY ELSE CAN DISPUTE THIS" you are like the kid at the playground saying you're laser superman and can kill everyone instantly and never get hurt because that's the rules and I said so.

TALK SHIT, GET HIT

also I have worked in the food business for years and have forcibly removed persons from bars when they disagree the bartender's judgement that they have had enough. The only time I actually beat the shit out of someone was when they clipped me with their car when I was walking home, then came out and talked shit at me for walking in the road. I was in the grass of someone's yard. I regret nothing.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #933 on: April 21, 2018, 06:06:00 pm »
He's a self-flagelatting little bundle of sticks who just wants to shit all over his country, his people and his culture. No one prompted him to write this. It was in response to a fucking stalinist going on a diatribe about how the US and its terrible capitalism is 100 times worse than the soviet communist that made its people stronk through famine-based eugenics or whatever retardedness the schizophrenic tranny was going on about. And his response was...to agree and virtue signal about how american nutrition is like, totally badwrong???????

Maybe it's just the multiple question marks that triggered me. No you fucking autistic weeb pedo trash, your dumb fucking rhetorical question does not warrant multiple question marks. Incidentally I have lived in the US for years at a time, and other countries of varying development levels and past history, including former soviet "republics".

You are mad at my posting style, not the content of my post? How mad would you be if I used emojis?

That post totally went off topic I admit, but I wasn't shitmouthing my country. To say that something bad happened to people in your country doesn't place blame instantly upon the nation. It was a variety of factors that lead to that situation, the western world going to war was not a machination of the US gubmint to secretly ruin the diet of its people lmao

I care a lot about food because it has been my job and passion, not because it's a SJW pressure point.

This is why I said this thread is bad tens of pages ago. It's not even about racism. It's forums superstars trying to WIN THE POSTING game while ducking and dodging around the topic at hand.

The first am I racist thread was actually interesting at the start. It really drove home to me how different Europeean countries' history is compared to my own nation's. This one has been nothing but funny memes and forums-words-dueling.

Someone post a funny meme I'm tired of care posting. I think the never relax around blacks cartoonist is hilarious. Imagine being that person, where you actually believe that. By making those racist political cartoons to such an extreme, you have yourself become a caricature of a racist cartoonist. You are the fucking platonic ideal of a delusional backwards-thinking racist, all by your own hand. That's some fucking meta humor right there.

It's like he got a quarry to dig out stones to build a monument to himself, but really he digging his own grave. Poor old A. Wyatt Mann, dug himself a grave and kept on diggin' it deeper when he done. lmao

A real person unironically made those, that's how they see the world. A grown ass adult with a working brain.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 21, 2018, 06:06:44 pm »
You're right, I should be able to hunt down and beat the shit out of sandniggers and niggers who openly loathe my people, culture and country, and the soyboy self-loathing retards who openly encourage them in academia, media and government because they've been brainwashed into thinking we collectively owe them reparations, both monetary and moral. Glad we agree.

I see a supposedly grown man unable to realize he's part of an ethnic collective, and that humans compete on this basis as they always have. I try to imagine how utterly disconnected from reality one can possibly be to think like this. That you're some sort of Individual whose characteristics do not matter beyond your own Personal. It takes quite a lot of brainwashing, and it is present only in the West, only among white people. No other group is like this, no other group will be like this. You're a fucking blind, complacent idiot.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:10:49 pm by Oberyn »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 21, 2018, 06:09:16 pm »
You're right, I should be able to hunt down and beat the shit out of sandfriends and niggers who openly loathe my people, culture and country, and the soyboy self-loathing retards who openly encourage them in academia, media and government because they've been brainwashed into thinking we collectively owe them reparations, both monetary and moral. Glad we agree.

lol is sandfriends really wordfiltered and required a code break?

edit no it's not what are you even doing

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: April 21, 2018, 06:11:37 pm »
So what is your solution for those people, Witchcraft? Should I be able to, as a white european man, violently attack people who attack my ethnic group verbally? Or is that only allowed for the "minorities"?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: April 21, 2018, 06:21:21 pm »
More badwrong breitbart links, oh noes!

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/04/18/lawsuit-google-reserves-jobs-for-diverse-individuals-only/

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/04/18/lawsuit-google-instructed-managers-that-individual-achievement-and-objectivity-were-examples-of-white-dominant-culture/

Can I violently attack Google and the "minorities" who believe this? Would that be ok with you? After all, like practically every bundle of sticks piece of shit leftist in the West, they are drenched in racial anti-white bias. Is that enough for you? Wait, let me guess. White people deserve it? It's merely payback for our white "privilege" and "supremacy"?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: April 21, 2018, 06:37:55 pm »
Let's be clear, in the status quo of western "morality" as it exists right now white people as a group are fair game. There are entire academic disciplines and incredibly powerful corporations and government institutions DEVOTED to attacking white people collectively. The idiots who've willingly given up even the pretense that they have an ethnicity don't care, of course, because they think they aren't concerned. This is partly why I don't care when people attack me as a "racist", the modern equivalent of "heretic" to the delusional quasi-religious dogma of progressivism.

Don't you have a kid? Do you think there aren't hordes of fucking retards right now who give zero fucks about what may happen to your kid simply because of it is white? Do you truly believe that the future for whites, who are becoming minorities in their own countries, and this portrayed as moral, is looking good? Or do you just not give a fuck? You're the Man as an Island, eh?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 21, 2018, 06:39:19 pm »
I literally posted TALK SHIT, GET HIT. If someone is enough of a verbal turd to you, I think you have the right to do them a violence. That doesn't mean it's legal anywhere civilized and I don't specifically endorse you going out and beating the shit out of someone. It's not a matter of the ideological and societal level, it's a personal thing. In some cases, the very old law of "an eye for an eye" works and doesn't leave everyone blind. It just keeps people from puffing they chest then going princess when words turn to fists. That's amoral, that's true equality.

TALK

SHIT

GET

HIT

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: April 21, 2018, 06:40:43 pm »
Ok, so just completely ignore the context of my awful, awful racism. Yeah it's totally just like the chocolate chip cookies, bro, I just think white people are so fucking superior and we should genocide anyone not white, you totally pegged me. You think the insanely powerful position and influence of outright racists (who of cloak their racism in "justice") in society is a-OK as long as it is whites on the receiving end. Glad we could confirm.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 21, 2018, 06:42:07 pm »
+1
Don't you have a kid? Do you think there aren't hordes of fucking retards right now who give zero fucks about what may happen to your kid simply because of it is white? Do you truly believe that the future for whites, who are becoming minorities in their own countries, and this portrayed as moral, is looking good? Or do you just not give a fuck? You're the Man as an Island, eh?

hahaahahah

you triggered my trap card

you are already dead

my child is brown

i'm sorry i'm done here I think i just won the thread

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 21, 2018, 06:43:59 pm »
Nice, so your position is entirely due to the same biological parental instincts as every other "racist" on the planet. I understand, have to protect your genes, brah, it's not your fault, just don't try to dress it up as if it was some sort of moral imperative. You're perfectly ok with whites becoming minorities and being discriminated against because your kids aren't white.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 21, 2018, 06:44:18 pm »

also I have worked in the food business for years and have forcibly removed persons from bars when they disagree the bartender's judgement that they have had enough.
wow
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 21, 2018, 06:49:27 pm »
You should research university grants and programs for your mullato child, future is looking real bright for them, by mere virtue of their skin color he/she can expect a lot of gibs and institutional favoritism.