Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148651 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #915 on: April 21, 2018, 02:01:18 am »
+1

(sry i somehow forgot how to post youtubes)

there yah go, just remove the S and do [youtube ]URL[/youtube ] without spaces.

I remember being in singapore and there was entire bars set up for russian sex workers, I imagine recruited by white russians aye?

The real solution is to legalize sex work.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 21, 2018, 02:23:56 am »
+1
there yah go, just remove the S and do [youtube ]URL[/youtube ] without spaces.

ah yeah i remember now, must be normal http, thanks! :D anyway sry for off-topic

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2702
  • Infamy: 2547
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 21, 2018, 05:04:10 am »
German Kaiser Wilhelm II tried to persuade him of this idea, saying to him during a visit: “the Slavs are born not to rule, but to obey; this must be brought home to them. And if they can imagine that they can look to Belgrade for their salvation, they must be cured of this believe.

http://judeo-masonic.blogspot.rs/2010/09/hitlers-struggle-part-ii-world-war-i.html

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #918 on: April 21, 2018, 10:43:45 am »
funny detail, "solidarity" originates from French  :rolleyes:

imagine if the human kind didnt bicker about irrelevant stuff like colors and culture and instead cooperated with aim to reach the stars

our planet is so tiny and precious but we kill each other for stupid reasons, power and money is what we crave for.

If you have solidarity with every single person that exists, it is meaningless. If you treat everyone as you would your own brothers and sisters and parents, then those terms mean nothing. Humans have been debating these things for thousands of years. Keep thinking it's possible to extend the philia to the whole of humanity. Keep thinking the various "minorities" you champion give a single fucking shit about any collectives other than their own, and aren't vastly more tribal and identitarian than any white person from a 1st world country. Keep thinking your pathetic surface level boomer hippy bundle of sticksry brainwashed into you is some sort of ultimate, fundamental truth and not a stupid fucking delusion.

We WERE reaching for the stars and taking our first hesitant steps into the cosmos, almost entirely only as a dick measuring contest with the soviets. And by we I mean whites. It was never about some global dream of peace and harmony, it was always about, yes, power and control. You know what happened? The soviets collapsed and the space race died along with their political system. We then decided to pour our wealth and technological ingenuity into keeping niggers and other backwards idiots from dying of easily preventable diseases and importing them into our own countries. Look at what NASA is used for these days. It sure as fuck isn't space exploration and colonization. It's become yet another arm of the postmodern idiots who want to erase western culture by drowning it in fucking NIGGERS.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:49:06 am by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 21, 2018, 10:47:39 am »
the brunette gene is dominant, slowly killing the blonde. in a matter of "few" years, we will all have the same color. yes, color is irrelevant.

culture change constantly. the culture of your country is not the same as it was 100 or 1000 years ago. yes, culture is irrelevant.

its two things the powers that be use to keep us occupied so we miss the more important things

Idiot who doesn't understand genetics or history feels his opinions are very important, hmmm yes. I think we should colonize Africa and fuck nigger women until the black race dissapears and they all turn brownish.

Don't you know brown is the future? We're all gonna become the same shade of white eventually, it's what would happen naturally if we stopped giving charity and help to backwards barbarians. At the height of colonization people were actually worried niggers would dissapear and be replaced with whites, because they were so fucking backwards in every single way. Maybe if we just let nature take its course there wouldn't be exploding demographic problems in shitty third world countries.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 21, 2018, 12:29:38 pm »
To be clear, that was sarcasm. I don't give a single fuck about Africa or its people. I care as much about them as they care about white europeans. Go ask north african arab muslims if they believe their culture and ethnicity is going to dissapear in a "few" years. Go ask the chinese, the japanese or the koreans. Go ask the fucking jews if they willingly want to dissapear into the mass of goyim. No other ethnicity or culture on the planet is brainwashed about how their own obliteration is some sort of moral good and progress.

This is not a global phenomenon, it's a very local one, and it only targets self-loathing retard whites who have a distorted kumbaya perception of the world and human history. Do you have any sort of idea how the "natural" change of ethnicity and culture throughout the ages has always happened? Violent war, conflict, invasion and genocide. What is happening now in the West has never happened before, and will never happen again, and certainly isn't happening anywhere else. You have to be a complete fucking complacent, ignorant retard to believe that it will. It's practically an item of religious dogmatic faith at this point, a dearly-held belief divorced from any sort of proof or objective reality.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:33:12 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 21, 2018, 12:53:13 pm »
there are bad people everywhere, in all nations and cultures. even some cultures is fucked up. but culture is formed by people. bad people is to blame for shitty culture. like i said, cultures change all the time, people also change. lots of examples of very nasty people who done terrible things, doing a 180 turn and become good people who regret what they did in the past. i wish my english skills was better then maybe i could explain all this in a way so even you could understand it, Oberon.

also, about religion, today in 2018, its not uncommon for scientists to lean to the intelligent design explanation. its actually rather common belief for both atheists and people of faith. but religion is a derail for this thread, id be more than happy to discuss this in another thread :)

i also wish that your rhetoric was a bit lighter.....  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:58:02 pm by Sniger »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 21, 2018, 01:09:09 pm »
I understand exactly what you're saying, I think it's just completely fucking retarded. Your soyboy bundle of sticks hippy delusions about human nature may make you feel all happy and warm inside but that doesn't make them any less delusional. You also haven't adressed any of my points, beyond your usual quasi-unintelligible mealy-mouthed idiocy. "Eh people are bad, but they can turn good, and culture is people, but people and culture change". HOW do those peoples and cultures change? WHERE is this "change" happening? WTF do you consider "good" and "bad" as far as people and cultures go?

It sure as fuck isn't happenin anywhere beyond suicidal western white countries. Everywhere else still runs on the same human principles of tribalism that humanity has always run on. You have not the faintest fucking inkling, do you?

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #923 on: April 21, 2018, 01:10:16 pm »
+2
even some cultures is fucked up. but culture is formed by people. bad people is to blame for shitty culture.

hot take

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: April 21, 2018, 01:27:22 pm »
Heskey defending mudslime rapists, imagine my shock.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: April 21, 2018, 01:39:10 pm »
Read closer, it's specified very clearly it's 'assault rape', what we call 'overfaldsvoldtægt' here in Scandinavia, the type of rape where a perpetrator assaults an unknown woman on the street. This is technically to distinguish it from rape among couples which is known as 'parvoldtægt' or 'couple rape'.

The numbers are from the official police report.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:16:53 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 21, 2018, 01:39:30 pm »
No, no you're right Heskey, the West has absolutely no cultural differences between itself  and theocratic muslim supremacist countries the average muslim "refugees" and immigrants come from, and they aren't disproportionately represented by a ridiculous factor in these crimes. It's just the racism talking, looking at reality is wrong. Don't you know that white westerners still rape and kill and lie and cheat? How dare we judge these noble immigrants collectively, when we are collectively not perfect. For shame.

I sincerely hope you get raped by an inbred paki, then beheaded.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: April 21, 2018, 01:43:52 pm »
Also I have it on good authority that cases involving 2 white people, the girl just wants attention and it was actually consensual. We've had fun police scandals over here where police weren't disclosing evidence such as texts inviting the guy to come over and have sex, to the defence in historic cases.

Links?

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: April 21, 2018, 01:52:57 pm »
You do make a good point,

White people do prefer to rape people that they know.

Not just that, they rape a lot less on average. More than every third, 34,5%, of all types of rape in my country are commited by immigrants, despite being below 10% of the population. In some regions, like Eastern Jutland, immigrants are behind 40% of all rapes. (official numbers from 'Danmarks Statistik 2015 https://www.b.dk/nationalt/hver-tredje-doemte-for-voldtaegt-er-indvandrer)

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: April 21, 2018, 02:11:12 pm »
I understand exactly what you're saying

lol not at all