Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148709 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #870 on: April 19, 2018, 04:32:07 am »
+2
I want to join other cRPG players somewhere irl and inflict physical harm, because I did enough physchological violence over the years and you guys seem to be impervious to it. 100% guarantee will cure racism, liberal tendencies and every other marginal behavior each of you may posses. You guys are like Alex and his droogs, need someone to straighten you up.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: April 19, 2018, 11:11:09 am »
racist noobs

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: April 19, 2018, 01:03:26 pm »
+2
Guarantee this fucking bundle of sticks coward has never been in any sort of physical confrontation in his entire life.
Some next level projection going on here.

I wonder if far-left/far-right thought leaders tend to get together and agree upon propaganda, that'll create just the right amount of outrage on the other side to swell numbers, without driving away the not-yet-fully-converted recruits. Everything both sides do is in response to something the other side has said or done, and that just leads to radicalizing the others. A self-sustaining circle.
I wonder just how large a part does Facebook play in this and if/when will they take responsibility for their platform, before we get a civil war in the West. Political content/people/ads + targeted/personalized content/ads are the bane of a democratic society.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #873 on: April 19, 2018, 01:21:42 pm »
So concentration camps for the edge dwellers before we all get cut?

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: April 19, 2018, 01:35:50 pm »
It's the only REASONABLE way forward.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #875 on: April 19, 2018, 03:00:36 pm »
Some next level projection going on here.

Lol you're a fucking manlet and I would absolutely destroy irl. You realize I know what you look IRL, right, you fucking poof?
Maybe you should worry about your own country becoming a russian colony. Oh oops, too late.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #876 on: April 19, 2018, 03:07:05 pm »
Yes, truly awful that people have so many options and food is so plentiful obesity is a larger issue than starvation and malnutrition. Truly the most awful thing that has ever happened or currently exists. Just like the "200" years in the past "racism" that is obsolete and dissapearing the world over. We're reaching levels of navel-gazing soyboyness that shouldn't even be possible.

Oh I'm sorry I will never post about American food issues again until the more important food issues where people die are solved.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #877 on: April 19, 2018, 03:07:50 pm »
+1
I like navel gazing that made me chuckle

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: April 19, 2018, 03:09:30 pm »
+1
Oh I'm sorry I will never post about American food issues again until the more important food issues where people die are solved.

You should continue agreeing with and supporting the delusions of an unironic stalinist who wants to genocide whites and loathes the West. Then again, male with pedo hentai avatar pretending to be kawai gurl on the onlines. It's understandable you and the Leshman get along.

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: April 19, 2018, 03:15:43 pm »
You should continue agreeing with and supporting the delusions of an unironic stalinist who wants to genocide whites and loathes the West. Then again, male with pedo hentai avatar pretending to be kawai gurl on the onlines. It's understandable you and the Leshman get along.

Fucking savage my man, fucking savage!

Offline [ptx]

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: April 19, 2018, 03:25:09 pm »
+1
Lol you're a fucking manlet and I would absolutely destroy irl. You realize I know what you look IRL, right, you fucking poof?
Maybe you should worry about your own country becoming a russian colony. Oh oops, too late.
Manlet?  :lol:

Hey, I know what you look IRL as well, beanpole. Man, internet posers, even better than IRL posers.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: April 19, 2018, 03:55:33 pm »
Believe what you will, I'll go on being what I know I am. I'd dearly love to have these discussions with you retards face to face, would prob be the only way to prove I absolutely would be even more ascerbic and confrontational if I had to look at your vapid idiotic faces while listening to your equally vapid and idiotic opinions.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1225
  • Infamy: 2493
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: April 19, 2018, 03:59:21 pm »
+2
Why is everyone implying irl fight between us would be fair when not a single fight we had in cRPG was chivalrous? From my experience you're just bunch of backstabbing cunts who'll lie their way out of any danger yet I'm supposed to believe you'll fight fair in bar brawl. Yeah right.

In fair fight bigger specimen will most likely beat up the smaller one. In actual fight for supremacy only cunning matters. Easy to be treacherous bastard in video game but try to be one irl, it takes special mindset.

You racist schmucks don't stand a chance against true and proven bolshevik revolutionary.

Oberyn Martell was using his speed to fight bigger man and he nearly won but his honest approach to duel cost him his life.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #883 on: April 19, 2018, 06:22:02 pm »
+1

You racist schmucks don't stand a chance against true and proven bolshevik revolutionary.

Oberyn Martell was using his speed to fight bigger man and he nearly won but his honest approach to duel cost him his life.

I'm dying right now XD XD wtf is going on in this thread.  I feel like it's 1930 all over again.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: April 19, 2018, 07:04:02 pm »
+2
ey I might not agree with Oberyn on all of his views but I got my three lamborghini's still placed on him fucking up that greek nigga, where he is anyway LOL hidden away in some dirt hole in Greece after he challenged Oberyn, how wack are you cuz? wher u at was poppin, bitch ass?