Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148661 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #855 on: April 18, 2018, 09:33:02 pm »
+1
Americans in this thread are probably of opinion: free speech, let racists talk, they are people too and are entitled to have different view. Which is why this thread lives so long.

But as history has taught us, if you let racists spread their opinions in public sooner or later you get a mess called WWII. Which is why their opinions were outright outlawed in aftermath of WWII and turned into punishable crime. For same reasons they were threated in same way they threat lesser people, as subhumans. Hanged, shot on sight, very quick trials for those lucky to get one.

Time has passed, people have forgot history and new racists are trying to rise from ashes of their failed ancestors, trying to recreate history to fit their agenda. Of course, their first target were those who defated them soundly then broke their organizations in tinies little pieces, the communists.

At first it was a joke but after years of saying same shit over and over again, I've lost all hope for cRPG racists such as Oberyn and Angantyr. They are people beyond repair.

Racists should be allowed to speak, so that the dozens may descend upon them and lay sick burns and the crowd can laugh that people exist whose brain is 200 years in the past.

The ones that are still racist after that? You wait until thanksgiving, after a couple bottles of wild turkey are empty, then you slug 'em in the chin.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 18, 2018, 09:56:35 pm »
i've been preparing for this scenario by training in russian language simulator called dota 2 western europe servers
One of nature's greatest mysteries: Russians queuing on EU west and speaking russian in all chat 24/7 even if you tell them you're not Russian.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 18, 2018, 10:56:22 pm »
One of nature's greatest mysteries: Russians queuing on EU west and speaking russian in all chat 24/7 even if you tell them you're not Russian.

Everything just sounds more aggressive in russian. I think their language is partially a method of them coping with their inner fury. I quite often had cases in Hearthstone where my opponent after the match had ended, just added me as friend, wrote some insults in russian, how I suck ass and without even waiting for my reply, removed me instantly from their friends list and were gone forever. Strange people....

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #858 on: April 18, 2018, 10:59:35 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Superman: red son is pretty dope.  You can get it on libgen.io
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #859 on: April 18, 2018, 11:03:28 pm »
+1
I support stance that being poor means being famished and having no place to live. In communism most people were decently fed (weren't obese sacks of lard like most Americans are) and had their housing, which they owned despite living in communist country. While in capitalist America people are renting flats left and right and have two choices how feed themselves. Either eat shit and end up as obese or pay crazy high prices for "organic" aka proper food. Having no iPhone, iMac, driking poison aka soda juices and eating MacDonalds isn't something I consider as being poor. Yet stupid people raised in communism first thing they did was to try those garbage products that come from capitalist states. Even tho no decent western individual would ever come near those because they know better unlike tokkies, chavs, zefs, neds, bogans, rednecks which make up 80% of citizenry in well developed capitalist states who are primary consumers of bullcrap those countries market and sell (but are produced somewhere else).

The post-WWII culinary scene in America fucked up generations of people food-wise. The movement for bland cheap unhealthy food actually began in WWI got pushed until the hippies started the waxing and waning health food craze we have had since. By and large, most people grow up to cook and eat the cuisine they ate growing up. Those that don't either order out food or cook by choice/as a hobby.

There's cheap healthy food in America. I grew up eating veg, starch, and cheap protein every night at dinner. But if you grew up eating TV dinners/frozen tater tots/Campbells mushroom soup you're gonna go for that when you can't be fucked to make a real meal, or order out. Check the statistics on carry-out/fast food meals for Americans. I enjoy McDonalds now and then, I'm not one of those people who goes "OHHH I ATE TACO BELL AND I POOPED WATER FOR 3 DAYS FAST FOOD IS HELL." But if I ate fast food and takeout at the standard American rate, I would be sick to my stomach most of the day. I don't know how people even manage to do it. I've worked in slop shop casual dining restaurants and I don't know how some of the regulars force themselves to eat that much butter and deep fried food and actually enjoy it.

Plenty of non-rich non-yuppie Americans eat reasonable healthy food. It blows my mind when a grown adult is like "my wife was out of town so I ate Dinty Moore canned beef stew for 3 days." Eating is essential to living as sleeping is. How the fuck do you not care at all????!?!?!??!!??!

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 18, 2018, 11:53:22 pm »
Plenty of non-rich non-yuppie Americans eat reasonable healthy food. It blows my mind when a grown adult is like "my wife was out of town so I ate Dinty Moore canned beef stew for 3 days." Eating is essential to living as sleeping is. How the fuck do you not care at all????!?!?!??!!??!
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #861 on: April 19, 2018, 12:14:48 am »
I follow the Stigler diet, the only way to eat if you are poor.  Mmm beans and wheat flour.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #862 on: April 19, 2018, 01:52:01 am »
+1
The post-WWII culinary scene in America fucked up generations of people food-wise. The movement for bland cheap unhealthy food actually began in WWI got pushed until the hippies started the waxing and waning health food craze we have had since. By and large, most people grow up to cook and eat the cuisine they ate growing up. Those that don't either order out food or cook by choice/as a hobby.

There's cheap healthy food in America. I grew up eating veg, starch, and cheap protein every night at dinner. But if you grew up eating TV dinners/frozen tater tots/Campbells mushroom soup you're gonna go for that when you can't be fucked to make a real meal, or order out. Check the statistics on carry-out/fast food meals for Americans. I enjoy McDonalds now and then, I'm not one of those people who goes "OHHH I ATE TACO BELL AND I POOPED WATER FOR 3 DAYS FAST FOOD IS HELL." But if I ate fast food and takeout at the standard American rate, I would be sick to my stomach most of the day. I don't know how people even manage to do it. I've worked in slop shop casual dining restaurants and I don't know how some of the regulars force themselves to eat that much butter and deep fried food and actually enjoy it.

Yes, truly awful that people have so many options and food is so plentiful obesity is a larger issue than starvation and malnutrition. Truly the most awful thing that has ever happened or currently exists. Just like the "200" years in the past "racism" that is obsolete and dissapearing the world over. We're reaching levels of navel-gazing soyboyness that shouldn't even be possible.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #863 on: April 19, 2018, 01:53:29 am »
Racists should be allowed to speak, so that the dozens may descend upon them and lay sick burns and the crowd can laugh that people exist whose brain is 200 years in the past.

The ones that are still racist after that? You wait until thanksgiving, after a couple bottles of wild turkey are empty, then you slug 'em in the chin.

Guarantee this fucking bundle of sticks coward has never been in any sort of physical confrontation in his entire life.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #864 on: April 19, 2018, 02:21:20 am »
I thought Witchcraft was a girl irl, a woman even
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 19, 2018, 03:02:00 am »
I thought Witchcraft was a girl irl, a woman even
No, just pretending to be one, like Leshma.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 19, 2018, 03:18:31 am »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #867 on: April 19, 2018, 03:25:08 am »
I know you are
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #868 on: April 19, 2018, 03:51:28 am »
+3

This is the power of marketing in the year of our Lord two-thousand-eighteen. This is a moment in which, through the vastness of space and the immensity of time, all things happening currently are Awful™, all things that have come before are Awful™, and everything that can happen in the future is inherently Good™ and can't happen soon enough. I'm a single mother (it's my super power, what's yours?) and I want my child to grow up in a world that values completely contrived and meaningless buzzwords, and (more importantly) shuns other completely contrived and meaningless buzzwords.

The future is bright my fellow humans.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 469
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 19, 2018, 04:00:22 am »
No, just pretending to be one, like Leshma.

I pretend, therefore I am.

Unlike Westwood who wants to join US army and fight muslims I want to join other cRPG players somewhere irl and inflict physical harm, because I did enough physchological violence over the years and you guys seem to be impervious to it. 100% guarantee will cure racism, liberal tendencies and every other marginal behavior each of you may posses. You guys are like Alex and his droogs, need someone to straighten you up.

But more importantly hypocrisy needs to be tackled first. How can you hold nazi views and support eugenics while caring about subhuman slavs devouring each other like rabid animals? Maybe they should only be allowed to die from nazi hand? There's more than enough communism loving slavs, chinos and niggaz on this planet for you white supremacist to care about millions of their dead. Because millions of dead are just a tiny fraction and helped build a better society. their sacrifice built nukes, many nukes, which doesn't allow you to tap into all resources. stalins pogroms built russian unbreakable spirit while maos famine built modern china. while your generation play video games and will only amount to destruction of your society in couple of decades from now. stalins pogroms didnt just build soviet russia, his actions also made america stronger by leting some quality people enrich american culture and improve upon it. All your jews came from soviet union. Jews that control your societies today are children of those who fled communism. Be thankful for them because without them there would not be many things you take for granted.

Unlike those people and communism in general, internet millenial culture never came upon any useful invention. All inventions of said subculture are completely useless and massive waste of time which is why western society is being devoured by foreigners as we speak.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 04:03:53 am by Leshma »