Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148684 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #840 on: April 14, 2018, 02:52:38 pm »
+1

"Suitable for teaching 14-16s. This animation examines the question of what it means to be British today in a modern, multicultural society."

lol

Subtle.

'Perhaps the only thing we all have in common is liking fish and chips', reminds me of a comment I read the other day (in a discussion about whether or not Frankfurt was Germany's first city to be minority German) which I think frames a very typical mindset:

What do I prefer? A German citizen of, say, Turkish background selling some delicious kebab, or right-wing clowns whining about the "loss of German identity, culture and traditions"? Welcome to the 21st century, or the 3rd millennium, and get acquainted with new-fangled ideas like "national states are not exactly a modern thing".

Oh, and I'll take my kebab with garlic and hot sauce, thank you very much.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #841 on: April 14, 2018, 03:10:13 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I'd swear this piglet used to play cRPG. There was a guy with such pigface, I think he was NA.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 15, 2018, 10:05:28 am »
The narrative here is that only those with the right amount of Neanderthal dna are humans. Those with too much (asians) are child sized born betas with testosteron deficiency while those without(blacks) are animals. God creation boiled down to finding the right mix to create his image in me and you those in Angy's profile pics. Kinda like with the powerpuff girls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: April 16, 2018, 04:07:05 pm »
If France had been multiculturalized earlier, then none of this would be an issue, btw. Jean-Francois Lyotard and Jean Baudrillard are the fathers of postmodernism, which then trickled into and took over e.g. liberal feminism, and here we are now, the fruits of the labor of these two Frenchmen percolating into all walks of life and causing the SJW and refugee issues.

France, then, is to blame.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 18, 2018, 09:16:20 am »

👌👌👌👌👌

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1988
  • Infamy: 1233
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 18, 2018, 05:38:28 pm »
The truth is, very few can stand Germans. You don't have to be middle eastern. You either can't stand them or you're German stable boy.

I know one thing, if my line of work ever gets me to end up in Germany I'll do my job 100% but will never attempt to learn German language or socialize and try to build my life there.

These refugees are disgusting tho because they were taken in while offering nothing in return. It's not polite to talk bad about your benefactor despite them being terrible in general.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #847 on: April 18, 2018, 05:50:51 pm »
+4
Yeah totally Leshma, germans are known the world over as despicable and horrible people to live with, this is why german immigrants to other countries are routinely compared to invaders and pests and entire political parties and movements form around trying to limit their presence. Germans are also famously criminal scum that loathe any authority that isn't tied to their own personal tribalistic identity, and don't work but live entirely off of the welfare of the countries they live in. Whereas the noble albanian gypsy or the random inbred mudslime is loved and welcomed by everyone wherever they go due to their genial nature and great boons they bring to society.

Reminder that this moronic hypocrite repeatedly pretends to not care about ethnicity or identity then goes into diatribes about entire ethnicities because he personally believes they are fair game his autistic, SJW ladder of opression and martyrdom.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 18, 2018, 07:38:01 pm »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2263
  • Infamy: 1791
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 18, 2018, 08:21:36 pm »
Yeah totally Leshma, germans are known the world over as despicable and horrible people to live with, this is why german immigrants to other countries are routinely compared to invaders and pests and entire political parties and movements form around trying to limit their presence. Germans are also famously criminal scum that loathe any authority that isn't tied to their own personal tribalistic identity, and don't work but live entirely off of the welfare of the countries they live in. Whereas the noble albanian gypsy or the random inbred mudslime is loved and welcomed by everyone wherever they go due to their genial nature and great boons they bring to society.

Reminder that this moronic hypocrite repeatedly pretends to not care about ethnicity or identity then goes into diatribes about entire ethnicities because he personally believes they are fair game his autistic, SJW ladder of opression and martyrdom.

Well I don't care about ethnicity and identity as long they behave like proper communists. Didn't I tell you already that communism suppressed all religions? USA helped Islam come to power in middle east just to fight off spread of communism. Communism is 20th century political doctrine, while Islam is some medieval religious nonsense. Those two are incompatible in every way.

These brown people under communist rules were well behaved bunch, proper civilized citizens who were forced by the system to respect women and treat them as their equal. Only when sects started gainging power that changed and middle east gone back some ten centuries or so. Modern Islamic countries are more backwards than 15th century Ottoman Empire.

Germans deserve everything that happens to them because they actively played part in breaking down my country I was born into little pieces which hold no geopolitical power themselves and are basically slaving for more powerful national states. If some muslim says they suck I tend to agree with them but that doesn't mean I support Islam in any way. If it was up to me I would open gulags and placed number of Islam fundamentalists as an example to others that Sharia and Islam are wrong and they should give up on it.

I'm not SJW, do you know any SJW that supports Joseph Stalin and his ways? There are Putin supporters but he's anti communist and always were, which means I do not support Putin. And Islam by definition is anti communist itself.

I support stance that being poor means being famished and having no place to live. In communism most people were decently fed (weren't obese sacks of lard like most Americans are) and had their housing, which they owned despite living in communist country. While in capitalist America people are renting flats left and right and have two choices how feed themselves. Either eat shit and end up as obese or pay crazy high prices for "organic" aka proper food. Having no iPhone, iMac, driking poison aka soda juices and eating MacDonalds isn't something I consider as being poor. Yet stupid people raised in communism first thing they did was to try those garbage products that come from capitalist states. Even tho no decent western individual would ever come near those because they know better unlike tokkies, chavs, zefs, neds, bogans, rednecks which make up 80% of citizenry in well developed capitalist states who are primary consumers of bullcrap those countries market and sell (but are produced somewhere else).

When communism is bad and not working and everybody is so poor why it has such strong opposion when it wasn't supposed to work in the first place? Why USA is still spending crazy high sums of money to supress communism, even to this day? For something so stupid and non functional it had more adversaries than anything else in history. Oh ya, I forgot communism is evil.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 08:27:57 pm by Leshma »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #850 on: April 18, 2018, 08:56:18 pm »
On that point, an article written by the German Commissioner for Immigration, Refugees and Integration, Aydan Özoğuz. A Turk who clearly does what she can for her in-group (which isn't ethnic German).

https://causa.tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/wie-nuetzlich-ist-eine-leitkultur-debatte/leitkultur-verkommt-zum-klischee-des-deutschseins.html

If you don't read German I recommend running this through a translator. She is arguing that a 'guiding culture/leading culture' doesn't exist in Germany and thus immigrants shouldn't be expected to assimilate and diversity is our strength and the usual euphemisms for fewer ethnic Europeans. I'm just glad to be living in a country where a woman with such politics would never have become a minister, let alone minister of 'Immigration, Refugees and Integration'.

A few headlines:

Based on the tiny bit I know about the whole immigrant thing in Europe, lol heartily that this person is in that political position. Talk about a token minority...

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #851 on: April 18, 2018, 08:58:44 pm »
+2
Unironically a Stalinist, oh my  :shock:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: April 18, 2018, 09:02:03 pm »
Nevermind the current issues, but what do you think will happen in 2070 when African will be outbreeding the west by 3 billion people vs 200 million? Africa's infrastructure clearly can't support that number, not even close. So where will those 3 billion Africans go?

Does anyone here think the west is going to just let them die? Or will Europeans soon be outnumbered by Africans in their own countries? Xant's advice: teach your children Russian, Japanese, and/or Chinese.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 18, 2018, 09:13:45 pm »
+3
Xant's advice: teach your children Russian

i've been preparing for this scenario by training in russian language simulator called dota 2 western europe servers

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 18, 2018, 09:30:39 pm »
+3
In communism most people were decently fed (weren't obese sacks of lard like most Americans are)

Figures of the death toll of the Great Chinese Famine, 1959–1961, under communist rule is between 32 and 45 million deaths due to starvation. Desperate people resorted to cannibalism described as on a scale unprecedented in the history of the 20th century.

Under the Russian Povolzhye famine of 1921–22 starving people also turned to cannibalism, with human body parts being sold at the black market as food. Lenin declared 'let the peasants starve'. It was his policy of seizing food from the peasants that caused the man-made famine. Around 30 million people starved and around five million died.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

The Kazakh famine of 1932–1933 is another man-made famine where between 1.5 million and 2.3 million people died in Soviet Kazakhstan, of whom 1.3 million were ethnic Kazakhs, 38% of the entire Kazakh population.

The Holodomor ("to kill by starvation") in 1932 and 1933, also known as the Terror-Famine, was another man-made famine under Soviet rule which killed between 7 and 10 million people in Ukraine, today recognized as a genocide of the Ukrainian people carried out by the Soviet government. Used as a way for Stalin to get rid of the Ukrainian independence movement, the communist regime rejected outside aid, confiscated all household foodstuffs and restricted population movement.

Survival was a moral as well as a physical struggle. A woman doctor wrote to a friend in June 1933 that she had not yet become a cannibal, but was "not sure that I shall not be one by the time my letter reaches you." The good people died first. Those who refused to steal or to prostitute themselves died. Those who gave food to others died. Those who refused to eat corpses died. Those who refused to kill their fellow man died. Parents who resisted cannibalism died before their children died.

These are only a few examples of widespread starvation under communist rule. People starve to this day in North Korea where the last great famine was in the mid-1990s, estimates of dead ranging from hundreds of thousands to a few million.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:41:23 pm by Angantyr »