Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148690 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 776
  • Infamy: 1789
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #735 on: April 09, 2018, 03:08:47 am »
Posting this just to piss off these racist schmucks.

Being a biracial kid, stuff like this makes my heart swoon every time I see interracial couples

Same here! I have a super bias toward interracial couples. Always makes me smile.

I'm in an interracial gay couple and seeing this make me giddy

Same for me. These couples remind so much my parents, it makes me smile like an idiot

I'm glad that's not just me. I love this stuff

I am enchanted.

I have always thought that the future of humanity will be one race, blended. Prolly take 2,000 years.

We've gotta keep fucking until we're all the same color.

One beautiful curly haired, green eyed, mocha coloured race.

Might be just because I'm a white dude, but I don't care about the skin color part of my identity, I think I'm so much more than that. Ethnicity was always a source of conflict and I think mixing things up a bit would do a whole lot of good for the world.

I dont think we need ethnic groups to have identity. Race is a social construct anyway. As a person in a mixed marriage with kids, I'm all out in favor of it.

If your identity is tied to your skin color, I feel bad for you

Sorry grandpa, people are mixing and they’ll continue mixing because it’s a global culture and that’s what people have done for all of history. Whatever you are is a collision of multiple other things.

etc.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/8asx86/he_offered_to_carry_her_roller_skates_a_year/

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #736 on: April 09, 2018, 03:41:36 am »
+1
Posting this just to piss off these racist schmucks.

etc.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/OldSchoolCool/comments/8asx86/he_offered_to_carry_her_roller_skates_a_year/

im pretty sure that most seasoned e-racists have been irony poisoned at least enough to make most of those really funny to read, instead of getting red-faced angry about it.

"I'm in an interracial gay couple and seeing this make me giddy"

thats fucking hilarious to me. shit, the three words interracial gay couple strung together are comedy gold to me. okay nevermind i'm probably projecting my particular flavor of autism upon others
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #737 on: April 09, 2018, 11:21:32 am »
Leshma posts Clown World circlejerking and thinks it's not precisely this sort of shit that leads to the "alt-right" in the first place. Then again Leshman having any sort of self-awareness is a lot to ask.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 09, 2018, 01:18:23 pm »
Soli Deo Gloria

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #739 on: April 10, 2018, 05:08:18 pm »
+1

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 11, 2018, 11:35:15 am »
+1
https://twitter.com/daccraft/status/983670831451656192?s=19

Video in english, swedish public service interviews Russia Today.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 11, 2018, 12:48:15 pm »
We've gotta keep fucking until we're all the same color.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #742 on: April 11, 2018, 04:07:41 pm »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 11, 2018, 06:07:44 pm »
+4
A few weeks ago a student at Kunglige tekniska högskolan (the royal technical university in Sweden) came into an argument with two female students who didn't believe his claim that Africans and Middle Easterners are heavily overrrepresented in rape statistics. The student, named Felix, then went on to provide proof by going to the 2006 report from BRÅ, the official Swedish agency that registers criminality. BRÅ supported his claim but its figures are from 2005. Since then the Swedish government has not found it necessary to collect these statistics. In 2016 the Minister of Justice Morgan Johansson said that no new figures were needed because 'a report on criminality and ethnic background would not give insights that would improve Swedish society'.

Instead Felix used a report from 2017 where a private citizen, P.J Jonasson, had contacted all courts in Sweden and provided data on all persons convicted of sexual offenses of all types (https://pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v3.pdf).

Some of the results:
84% of all violent rapes in the last five years (where there has been a conviction) are commited by men with non-western background. Afghans, Iraqis and Somalis top the list. Only in the fourth place are Swedish men.
95.6% of all assault rapes are commited by foreigners.
90% of all group rapes are commited by foreign men, and every fourth man in this group is an Afghan.

Felix presented these numbers to his fellow students and they were soon spread to the rest of his class. Then during a lecture an African woman suddenly stood up and began screaming that Felix was a racist and a naz.i. Despite his attempts at calming her the screaming African woman contacted a large number of immigrant men who gathered outside the lecture hall waiting for him and staring him down. Felix remained seated after the lecture in the hope that the men would go but they remained. As soon as he tried to leave the immigrant men came into the room while the African woman screamed at him 'here's your rapists!' until he managed to slip away through another exit. The day after Felix learned that the five students in his study group no longer wanted to work with him. This was confirmed by university Department Manager Magnus Brenning who told Felix that he was excluded from ongoing group work because the other students did not like his political views.

The university's Head of Education Anders Lindström and Equality Coordinator Anna Josefsson then interrupted a lecture to proclaim they took the case very seriously, that they would act quickly and that they wouldn't accept this kind of behaviour on the school. With faculty publicly distancing themselves from his actions Felix was further stigmatized by his fellow students to the point where most people wouldn't even say hello to him in the hallway (very similar to what happened to Lindsay Shepherd at Wilfrid Laurier University).

A group of students with immigrant backgrounds then tried to have Felix thrown out of university and they had help from Student Counselor Annelie Frediksson to report Felix for 'disturbing actions and harassment'.

Fortunately, due to lots of media attention, mostly from independent media such as Fria Tider and Academic Rights Watch, the university dropped any disciplinary actions and Felix has now reported the responsible members of faculty to the police.

Not long after, the Swedish government proposed a change to the Swedish constitution which makes it impossible for private citizens to obtain such information as was used in the above-mentioned report by P.J Jonasson. Only large 'established' media will have access to such data if the constitutional amendment is adopted. Changes to the Swedish constitution does not require a referendum but only that two consecutive parliaments adopt the change, so there's a good chance it will pass after the September election.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #744 on: April 11, 2018, 07:29:40 pm »
(click to show/hide)

This is legit terrifying.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 07:42:17 pm by Gravoth_iii »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 11, 2018, 08:13:54 pm »
+2
This is an interesting formulation: 'Det KTH har vänt sig emot är inte spridningen av dokumentet utan dess innehåll och de politiska åsikter som detta anses ge uttryck för.'

'Fredriksson (studierektor): ”Du är medveten om att man inte får sprida politiska åsikter, oavsett om de är fakta, det är ingenting vi gör här på skolan.”'

http://academicrightswatch.se/?p=3226
http://www.friatider.se/student-tog-fram-fakta-om-invandrarbrott-riskerar-st-ngas-av-fr-n-kth
http://www.friatider.se/ny-ljudinspelning-avsl-jar-kths-olagliga-siktspolicy-studenter-f-r-inte-sprida-politiska-sikter

It has many similarities to the Lindsay Shepherd case:

Lindsay Shepherd (Grad Student at Wilfrid Laurier University) joins Dave to discuss her free speech battle after coming under attack by University officials for presenting her class with a video of a Jordan Peterson lecture.

Also this recent case from Indiana University of Pennsylvania:

Lake Ingle, a student at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania might not be able to graduate due to his dissident opinion on feminism. A teacher at IUP was showing a TedX video - in a class on religion - by a "transitioned" male (now a "woman") about "male privilege". Ingle voiced disagreements with the views expressed in the video and is now being forced to sign a document about his "misconduct," admitting that he holds the "wrong opinions" or else he might not be able to graduate.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 11, 2018, 08:56:50 pm »
get a grip sweden

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 11, 2018, 09:50:33 pm »
+2
lol he cried what a snowflake

(click to show/hide)

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 11, 2018, 10:40:33 pm »
Good speech by Millenial Woes to Blue Awakening in Tallinn from February. 'The Passion of Jordan Peterson', on individualism versus collectivism. Centrists should consider taking the time.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:36:29 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #749 on: April 11, 2018, 11:01:14 pm »
Never!  Centrism or die!  Kill all radical scum!
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut