Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148701 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #720 on: April 06, 2018, 04:41:44 pm »
Concerning the topic a few pages back.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #721 on: April 06, 2018, 07:55:56 pm »
Concerning the topic a few pages back.

>kids
>20-28 years old

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #722 on: April 07, 2018, 09:45:59 am »
+1
I suppose we could always use the politically correct and journalistic term "youths", if you prefer. It's not a coincidence 20-28 year olds are infantilized and their actions supposedly less their own despite being adults in the eyes of the law. I wonder why this could be HMMMM it is a mystery.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 07, 2018, 12:54:00 pm »
+1

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 07, 2018, 05:54:20 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Some civilizations just display more ingenuity. From Charles Murray's Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment):

Surveying outstanding contributions to the arts and sciences from ancient times to the mid-twentieth century, Murray attempts to quantify and explain human accomplishment worldwide in the fields of arts and sciences by calculating the amount of space allocated to them in reference works, an area of research sometimes referred to as historiometry.

Murray ranks the leading 4,000 innovators in several fields of human accomplishment from 800 BC to 1950. In each field Murray identifies a number of sources (leading encyclopedias, histories and surveys) providing information about the leading figures in the field. The rankings are made from information in these sources. A raw score is determined based on how many sources mention and on how much space in each source is devoted to a person. Then these raw scores are normalized so that the lowest score is 1 and the highest score is 100. The resulting scores are called "Index Scores".

The categories of human accomplishment where significant figures are ranked in the book are as follows: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, Medicine, Technology, Combined Sciences, Chinese Philosophy, Indian Philosophy, Western Philosophy, Western Music, Chinese Painting, Japanese Art, Western Art, Arabic Literature, Chinese Literature, Indian Literature, Japanese Literature, and Western Literature. The omission of several relative categories, including a broader Chinese art category or an Indian art category, are due to a lack of identifiable figures as most of the work is anonymous.

The book argued that "Streams of accomplishment are fostered by political regimes that give de facto freedom of action to their potential artists and scholars". This means freedom of expression and innovation. It does not necessarily mean democracy although totalitarianism suppressed innovation. War and civil unrest did not affect innovation.

Murray collected many data for each innovator and did a statistical analysis. One result was that accomplishment has not been uniformly distributed. For example, in Italian Renaissance, accomplishment was concentrated in Florence and Venice. In the British Isles, around London, the industrial north, and lowland Scotland. He argued that most innovation has been accomplished by men, not women, and Europeans, not other ethnic and cultural groups.

There is a relationship between closeness to elite universities and human accomplishment (but not between non-elite universities and accomplishment). Furthermore, innovation is self–reinforcing: Where there has been innovation, likely more will occur.

Murray argued that the world's per capita progress in the sciences and especially the arts have declined, usually starting sometimes in the nineteenth century. In part this is due to diminishing returns. In the final chapters he abandons empirical analysis, writing "I cannot supply quantitative measures", and the analysis is "less quantitative, more speculative, and definitely more opinionated." He argued, based on Aristotle in the Nicomachean Ethics, that innovation is increased by beliefs that life has a purpose and that the function of life is to fulfill that purpose; by beliefs about transcendental goods and a sense of goodness, truth and beauty; and by beliefs that individuals can act efficaciously as individuals, and a culture that enables them to do so. Murray argued that there is an absence of this in the current secularist and nihilist society which has caused the decline.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 08:48:27 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #725 on: April 07, 2018, 09:53:18 pm »
You can always innovate Nihilism
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #726 on: April 08, 2018, 05:59:05 am »
idk man im still not convinced, better post more facts and graphs that i wont read.  then maybe i will become racist too.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 08, 2018, 11:32:31 am »
+1
You can't convince someone with subhuman retard 50 IQ, and you're already racist, you unselfaware shitbrained cunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3026015/Attacks-Muslims-specific-hate-crime-say-Tories-bid-establish-extent-Islamophobia-Britain.html

Attacks on Muslims will become specific hate crime, say Tories in bid to establish full extent of Islamophobia in Britain
-All police would record anti-Muslim hate crimes if Tories win the Election
-Islamophobic attacks would be separate category, like anti-Semitic crimes
-At present some police forces, including Met, record these crimes as such
-Would create accurate picture of the extent of these hate crimes in Britain

And this is the "right wing" political party in Britain. What a bunch of complete cucks.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 08, 2018, 01:07:26 pm »
+1

Can you guess why this fellow white man has such deep loathing for other whites and the same religious dogma perception of history other retards like the Leshman embrace? Probably just another (((coincidence))), goy. Btw diversity is our strength, this is for your own good.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #729 on: April 08, 2018, 03:45:59 pm »
I do value the IQ system as a serious way to measure intelegence, you should join MENSA I think you would fit in there.

Sorry to bother you, some one so smart must be very busy doing important things.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 08, 2018, 07:48:10 pm »
+2
I say, I love me some intelegence.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #731 on: April 08, 2018, 09:03:17 pm »
IQ tests are obviously racist, because blacks score lower overall.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 08, 2018, 10:07:58 pm »
+1

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #733 on: April 09, 2018, 01:14:01 am »
+1
IQ tests are obviously racist, because blacks score lower overall.

check your privilege bro..

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 09, 2018, 01:54:23 am »
+1
I wish I was one of God's chosen ones so I could have the slightly above average IQ and be part of a global conspiracy to flood the average IQ nations with the below average IQ nation's denizens.

I also wish I could believe in uniform equalizing with "live and let live" among densely populated areas and create a one-size fits all solution to apply broadly across every demographic and finally save the children.
And how!