Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148701 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #630 on: March 27, 2018, 09:36:30 pm »
+1
Cultural addendum:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:27:21 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 27, 2018, 10:18:49 pm »
^Incomprehensible retard who can barely write a coherent sentence

Funny coz my posts are mostly all made up of your own words, didnt even notice?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2730
  • Infamy: 2078
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 27, 2018, 11:53:46 pm »
Cultural addendum:

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1521715275108.webm

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1521715310041.webm

Is this new twerking? Hope not and that will stay popular only in sufficiently advanced western democracies. We filthy third worlder pro Russian scum don't deserve this kind of cultural enrichment, we have enough problems of our own.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 28, 2018, 12:06:01 am »
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 02:45:40 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #634 on: March 28, 2018, 02:48:17 am »
+1

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #635 on: March 28, 2018, 05:25:26 am »
+2
pffft, these guys can't even appreciate post-soviet-transhumanism ala Leshma + the peanut gallery of european centrism ala all those EU posters i don't really know VS muh trad europa ala Oberyn + Angantyr with a good smattering of derision from Xant whenever someone's wrong (someone is always wrong)

and then you've got me whinging about daddy gub'mint basically to myself and sometimes westwood trolls me by posting a neocon's portrait

i think it is a good thread

more on topic: something i found genuinely horrifying and disturbing was something charmingly titled the "no lackin' challenge", where melanin-enhanced gentlemen with previous association with one another pull fucking guns on eachother and screech about THEY LACKIN' if they don't immediately produce a firearm and point it back at them

needless to say, trigger discipline is pretty wanting, too. i can't really decide if most of the popular ones are pretty staged, but apparently young impressionable urban youths have begun attempting this on folk and a few have been blasted and gained 2 days local news coverage

« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 07:38:06 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #636 on: March 28, 2018, 10:49:02 am »
+2

"teaching" hwhite children about their unearned privilege.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 28, 2018, 11:01:35 am »
+1

CBC idiots vomit racial propaganda thinking it's somehow going to weaken the "alt-right" and not galvanize it. They flew traight through the "lol demographic replacement is a myth" and on to "lol white people dissapearing is normal and good what are you a biggot?!", ignoring that the vast majority of useful idiots ala Butan are still on the first part of the cognitive dissonance.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #638 on: March 28, 2018, 11:24:05 am »

"teaching" hwhite children about their unearned privilege.

That made me want to die to be honest.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 28, 2018, 01:18:03 pm »
+3

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1122
  • Infamy: 1466
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 28, 2018, 02:10:46 pm »
That made me want to die to be honest.

Don't be self destructive. It's enough to wish for youtube to die. Be like earlier Americans, when they wore colts strolling around shooting whatever bothered them. Something makes you uneasy, shoot the damn thing. Don't shoot yourself.

I've noticed trend of this kind of music, genre I'm unable to idenfity. It's some kind of wigger hip hop, where performers are wearing colourful track suits like Vanilla Ice used to in the day (back when whole world laughed at his expense). Seems to be new generation thing, something that passed me entirely.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 28, 2018, 02:27:21 pm »
It's an ABC television program, payed for by the australian taxpayers, aimed at children. The other one was from the CBC, also coincidentally television funded by canadian taxpayers. It's not a music trend, it's a politics trend. As a fucking stupid ignorant piece of shit it's not surprising all of this "passed you entirely" even though it's openly evident.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2191
  • Infamy: 1633
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 28, 2018, 02:37:13 pm »
Media is dependent on viewers attention. If there is no viewer, there won't be media activity. Not my fault other people don't follow suit in ignoring stupid trends backed by who knows who and why.

I'm not going to fight any political trend because it's hopeless. Best I can do is vote on elections, activism makes sense only if somebody is paying you well to do it. Besides, you can't fight coloured people as things stand. They plop out more children per cubic meter of air, and people are still unit of political power. I certainly won't do it their way making dozen children for some stupid agenda. I'm not supporter of state controlled birth rate and population control like Angantyr, but that doesn't mean I think it is smart making children left and right for no good reason. Also rules of genetics are on coloured peoples side, because they are dominant and will blacken any white just like inks does to paper. Not that I care about skin colour but those are facts. I just don't like people who behave stupidly and sadly, there is a ton of coloured people who behave that way. It is hilarious these stupid campaings are attacking successful, smart people. Like all of sudden they are trying to spin that being complete moron is the way to go lol

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2256
  • Infamy: 1494
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 28, 2018, 03:07:00 pm »
Besides all of what is happening in USA during past decade or so, that is not racial issue. It has a name but Americans don't like to talk about it in such manner. Because talking about class inequality obviously makes one a commie then we'll talk about racism and how black people living in ghettos are behaving in special ways, so unlike differently coloured people living in similar conditions.

Racism is sold to white American scum who live in rural areas as a mean of control, they are told to believe they aren't poor and hopeless, as long they are white and believe in Jesus Christ. Being white and Christian is what makes them better than equally poor and hopeless blacks who live in city ghettos. Except it's not like that and skin colour and beliving in fairy tales don't give you any tangible benefits in life nor make it worth living. It's just an illusion for less fortunate to have something to hold to just like Russian poor believe they are fighting the whole world while keeping their ways (which ways exactly lol) and is the main reason old Vlad is kept in power for so long.

Ever since the first monkey enslaved another monkey to work for him, it has been about class inequality because at that point in time they were classified, one went to upper echelon (weapon wielding monkey) and another one was the one who digs. Had nothing to do with skin colour of the monkey.

White people enslaving blacks in Africa? Racism? Nope, it was about technologically advanced nations conquering less technologically advanced. But first were white and latter were black so lets spin it is about skin color.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #644 on: March 28, 2018, 05:25:58 pm »
I wonder what his name was?

Mohammed. It'd explain a lot.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador