Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148717 times)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #585 on: March 21, 2018, 06:00:31 pm »

reminds me of this one
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #586 on: March 21, 2018, 06:42:39 pm »
Of course the bomber was home schooled that means james and gravoth won with autism and eating ketchup with every meal.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1221
  • Infamy: 1713
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 22, 2018, 02:29:41 am »
Leshma in its natural environment:

https://youtu.be/x5OiplprDFU?t=1244

Where do you find this shit? lol

Proof that Google is racist, all I'm seeing on suggestions right column are fat people videos just because some fat (wo)man is starring in a video about being married to rollercoasters. Being mean to fat people is discriminatory thus racist.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2431
  • Infamy: 2408
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: March 22, 2018, 02:36:34 am »
Of course the bomber was home schooled that means james and gravoth won with autism and eating ketchup with every meal.

Concept of homeschooling isn't terrible, those who usually do it are terrible fit for the job. Even tho school system isn't great and teachers more often than not have little interest in their work, it is better than having high school graduate midwestern mum homeschool some poor kid who otherwise may get some semi decent education in public school system.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #589 on: March 22, 2018, 06:43:58 am »
Concept of homeschooling isn't terrible, those who usually do it are terrible fit for the job. Even tho school system isn't great and teachers more often than not have little interest in their work, it is better than having high school graduate midwestern mum homeschool some poor kid who otherwise may get some semi decent education in public school system.

not sure what you mean with this comment?  The midwest has a pretty strong history of pro education, at least the northern part has tried to adhere to that.

I would say that the majority of kids homeschooled in the US is done so for the religous values of the parents.  However some of the most intelligent people I have met in the US were homeschooled because of the parents disdain for the public educations system lack of rigour.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 06:53:32 am by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #590 on: March 22, 2018, 10:29:34 am »
Leshma is a hypocrite and probably considers the whole of "flyover" US to be backwards rednecks. He's an ignorant pos who knows literally nothing.
Anyways, here's more fucking cancer:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/australian-nursing-and-midwifery-code-of-conduct-slammed-over-white-privilege/news-story/4d1d71f45af35b8ffdd25fd40804d5a3

AUSTRALIAN nurses are pushing back against a change that requires them to “acknowledge white privilege” before treating patients.

Nurses and midwives around the country must now adhere to a new code of conduct with a section specifically dedicated to “culture” and which details white Australians’ inherent privilege “in relation to Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders”.

The new code, which came into effect in March, has been labelled “eye-watering”, “cultural madness” and “unacceptable”. A peak body representing nurses in Queensland is even calling for the chairman of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia to be sacked over it.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #591 on: March 22, 2018, 11:13:29 am »
When is society gonna wake up and does something about the NEET problem? I mean, those are subhumans by choice1 and bound to blow up sooner or later. Hell, if I haven't had a job I'd be building bombs too, when I'm not busy posting about my genetic superiority in some forum. It's crazy everyone remains silent about this. It's time to act. Reeducation camps would be a good start.

1 Just like a fatass is worse than a manlet, because it's in their power to change something but they won't.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 22, 2018, 11:40:22 am »
Ah yes, all those unemployed racist YT's. It is well known that the vast majority of the parasites suckling at the teat of government benefits are all ebil white nationalists. It is indeed crazy that, yet again, the TRUTH about ethnicity in unemployement and welfare is hidden. As a brainwashed self-loathing german cunt you only allow yourself to access your inherent authoritarian fascism in response to your own collective being freeriders, of course. You've been trained like a good little pavlovian dog to ignore the blatant overrepresentation of "economic migrants" and "refugees" being freeloaders that bring nothing to society. Facing the actual truth would be racist, much easier to flagelate some more. Good virtue signal Paul, truly you are one of the good white people, you shall be spared when the times comes.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 22, 2018, 11:49:33 am »
Get a job.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 22, 2018, 11:50:34 am »
I think you're confusing me with Xant. No comment about race/ethnicity distribution in unemployement and welfare stats? You brought it up, would you like to actually discuss it?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 22, 2018, 12:04:46 pm »
Ah yes, all those unemployed racist YT's. It is well known that the vast majority of the parasites suckling at the teat of government benefits are all ebil white nationalists. It is indeed crazy that, yet again, the TRUTH about ethnicity in unemployement and welfare is hidden. As a brainwashed self-loathing german cunt you only allow yourself to access your inherent authoritarian fascism in response to your own collective being freeriders, of course. You've been trained like a good little pavlovian dog to ignore the blatant overrepresentation of "economic migrants" and "refugees" being freeloaders that bring nothing to society. Facing the actual truth would be racist, much easier to flagelate some more. Good virtue signal Paul, truly you are one of the good white people, you shall be spared when the times comes.
70% of the people on welfare in Finland are immigrants from the Middle East/Africa, and they make up like 1-2% of the population.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 22, 2018, 01:00:44 pm »
When is society gonna wake up and does something about the NEET problem? I mean, those are subhumans by choice1 and bound to blow up sooner or later.

Kinda dug your own hole here Paul

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: March 22, 2018, 01:02:36 pm »
Paul's not very smart, so even when trying to cheap ad hominem, he still ends up shooting himself in the foot and actually supporting the people he's attacking.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: March 22, 2018, 02:40:46 pm »
Who I am supporting? You are all the same to me, as I said before. Most of your camp mates will be brown. That's for sure. The sad thing is, if they are destined to be there by birth, why are you amongst them?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 02:45:20 pm by Paul »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin