Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148706 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #555 on: March 19, 2018, 11:38:02 pm »
+2
heh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2018, 11:43:43 pm »
+3
Wildly innacurate perspective apart: even in the most multicultural cities in the world, I can guarantee you that you dont have to run far to meet different people and learn new things. You probably didnt try much though, too keen on googling things that exceed your apparently extreme intellect.

Other countries dont exist just for the sake of you broadening your horizon kiddo, history is created by people interlocking together, weaving new stories.
(click to show/hide)

You dont like the current human history? It doesnt change one thing, your revulsion became part of it the moment you felt it.
The only thing you can change is how you act in this story, and for the moment you are just a mildly deranged internet warrior, as far as I can see. I hope this is not all there is to it, for your own sake!

Butan not grasping a simple cartoon, color me surprised. A mental midget whose level of argument surpasses his level of information as a matter of course.

When your pathetic, utter babble even makes sense it's just regurgitation of the most basic, child-like arguments and tired clichés from the 90s, far leftist talking points that haven't been updated in 30 years. When was the last time you read anything relevant to the topic you utter fool? You don't have to answer that, it's crystal clear to anyone with half a brain who've read what you've written over the years that you know absolutely nothing about the subject, or any subject.

Perhaps stop commenting on political stuff it's clearly way beyond you.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 19, 2018, 11:56:05 pm »
+1
Butan not grasping a simple cartoon, color me surprised. A mental midget whose level of argument surpasses his level of information as a matter of course.

When your pathetic, utter babble even makes sense it's just regurgitation of the most basic, child-like arguments and tired clichés from the 90s, far leftist talking points that haven't been updated in 30 years. When was the last time you read anything relevant to the topic you utter fool? You don't have to answer that, it's crystal clear to anyone with half a brain who've read what you've written over the years that you know absolutely nothing about the subject, or any subject.

Perhaps stop commenting on political stuff it's clearly way beyond you.
I don't know, it's kind of amusing to watch him spout Disney-level clichés to try to sound wise. He's the perfect stereotype of someone who knows nothing of any subject he's talking about but writes someone else's simplistic views as his own. Especially cringe-worthy, but also especially amusing, when he goes the extra mile for that Deep Wisdom and uses phrases like "history is created by people interlocking together, weaving new stories."  :lol:
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 20, 2018, 12:21:59 am »
Yes, well, it /is/ kind of funny and I've actually viewed 'discussing' with people like him here as a way of training how to communicate these things to the lowest common denominator.

You can proceed, Butan.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #559 on: March 20, 2018, 12:31:52 am »
+2
You're too nice, sandy. Take a side and start ripping into some cunts!!

if the forums were a bit more active I'd be more inclined to make my own thread and discuss/argue specifics of political/societal organization, really do enjoy that sort of a thing when two folk can have a brutal debate while remaining friends. not having the objective of making the other person look like a fucking jackass in public, but the objective of determining weak points in your worldview/theory, discarding or generating new schema, and just the hell of it.

spent enough time on...uh, certain imageboards for some years that I recognize nearly all of Oberyn and Agantyr's infographics, many videos, articles etc. also seen nearly-identical rhetoric but usually at a much lower quality, which is why I enjoy it here. definitely don't subscribe to the notion that all human beings are interchangable and can be placed into any (multicultural) society like fukken legos and thrive. at the same time, I cannot support what is termed currently as "border control", because this duty is always solely placed upon a coercive gub'mint entity. if a covenant community exists on the current border, and each inhabitant has a proper contract not signed under duress, would have no problem at all with them refusing passage through their property. freedom of association and freedom of discrimination is absolutely vital.

but hey, all I want is for history to be re-written so that Richard Ewell's letter to Jefferson Davis after the battle of First Manassas, in which he stated that the South was doomed to lose the war unless large amounts of black slaves were given freedom in exchange for military service wasn't ignored and Ole Baldy got to run around Virginia with a corps of angry black in spanishs winning Dixie her freedom and at that point you might even see true fraternity between the races after having shed so much blood for freedom together

but of course the big-dicks in charleston and richmond were like nah dude if we cant be lazy fucking shits and keep a bunch of burnt-color human beings in chattel slavery to pick our crops in perpetuity and pretend that we're doing them a favor THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL LOSE HURRRR

fuck

also theres the niggling point where the US Empire and its satraps' compliance in stupid+murderous foreign policy created (and continue to create!) an environment in which this "refugee crisis" can occur. its pretty fucking bonkers to me that you folks are experiencing some real horrendous death tolls from islamo-fascist attacks over in Europe and besides 9/11 the US ain't suffered barely anything in comparison- and besides UK taking some moderate part in Iraq invasions and France bombing Qadaffi, I can't really think of any big military intervention. seems like whites/westerners tend to get grouped together, or these Muhammadeans reckon that the Euros are complicit by not telling the US to fuck off, or I guess its that ethno-religious demographic invasion spurred on by envy, greed, and hatred of infidels that I'm always hearing so much about?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:42:55 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2086
  • Infamy: 2223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 20, 2018, 12:42:19 am »
I've yet to see most anti-Jew infographics that are circulating on /pol and similar places. This topic seem to be purposefuly against coloured folks, while Jews are held on backburner until their time comes.

Honestly I find all of this to be quite crappy, because in the end this is echo chamber and all the discussion held here won't ever amount to anything. Which is why cowardly Oberyn likes it so much, no risk no reward.

Even though I think politics and people involved are extremely disgusting, I'd rather take part in proper poltical campaign, talk shit on big stage in front of thousands of people, end up imprisoned for it, came back with a vengaence, create militia groups. You know like old albert did in his time. Dunno why Angantyr or Oberyn don't take part in real politics if their beliefs are so strong? Safe space or some weak simulation is what they prefer obviously.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #561 on: March 20, 2018, 12:46:34 am »
I've yet to see most anti-Jew infographics that are circulating on /pol and similar places. This topic seem to be purposefuly against coloured folks, while Jews are held on backburner until their time comes.

Honestly I find all of this to be quite crappy, because in the end this is echo chamber and all the discussion held here won't ever amount to anything. Which is why cowardly Oberyn likes it so much, no risk no reward.

Even though I think politics and people involved are extremely disgusting, I'd rather take part in proper poltical campaign, talk shit on big stage in front of thousands of people, end up imprisoned for it, came back with a vengaence, create militia groups. You know like old albert did in his time. Dunno why Angantyr or Oberyn don't take part in real politics if their beliefs are so strong? Safe space or some weak simulation is what they prefer obviously.

don't really go on /pol/ so much anymore, but whenever I see a dedicated Holocaust thread, there are usually one or two folks absolutely demolishing the persistent Holocaust deniers. believe it or not, and its pretty fucking funny.

i also giggle uncontrollably when i'm subjecting myself to mainstream cable news and a random "expert" comes on with a gigantic schnoz and last name of Goldstein

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #562 on: March 20, 2018, 03:02:31 am »
moral exemplitude in humans

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #563 on: March 20, 2018, 08:17:52 am »
don't really go on /pol/ so much anymore, but whenever I see a dedicated Holocaust thread, there are usually one or two folks absolutely demolishing the persistent Holocaust deniers. believe it or not, and its pretty fucking funny.

i also giggle uncontrollably when i'm subjecting myself to mainstream cable news and a random "expert" comes on with a gigantic schnoz and last name of Goldstein

Careful. It's an established fact in this thread and its predecessor that

1.) The Holocaust didn't happen. At very least not how the sheep are made to believe it did. Thanks Xant.
2.) Juice had it coming for a long time and deserved everything they received on atrocities over the centuries. Thanks Oberyn.

Just look at all the other religions that could peacefully coexist in Christian or Islamic countries in the last 2 millennia and it's always the jews that got into trouble. Coincidence?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #564 on: March 20, 2018, 11:13:13 am »
+1
2.) Juice had it coming for a long time and deserved everything they received on atrocities over the centuries. Thanks Oberyn.

As opposed to jews being absolutely innocent of any wrong whatsoever and always being unjustly targetted victims throughout their entire existence. Poor jews "receiving attrocities" for no reason whatsoever except unnatural, evil anti-semitism by intolerant people. German holding up jews as uniquely victimized throughout their history, I am shocked and surprised.

They are collectively the most benign, peaceful and tolerant ethnicity that has ever existed, any other claim is merely anti-semitism. Let's ignore the various cultures and ethnicities that were violently absorbed and assimilated throughout the ages, the "attrocities" they "received" merely dry history unconnected to any people today, their suffering claimed by no one. Whereas the noble jew internalizes the martyrdom from the mythical egyptian slavery all the way to the Holocaust. Poor, poor, martyred, innocent jews. As an ebil colonizing warmongering european, which jews OF COURSE took absolutely no part in, I can do no more than submit to their wisdom and admit that the jewish faith, culture and identity is morally superior in every way, untainted by our historical collective wrongs. And of course it will continue to exist into the future, as a true, honest and immutable identity, unlike my own ephemereal goyim "socially constructed" identity, which will fade away in a "natural" manner.   

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #565 on: March 20, 2018, 11:33:36 am »

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 20, 2018, 11:39:24 am »
1.) The Holocaust didn't happen. At very least not how the sheep are made to believe it did. Thanks Xant.
I'm not surprised your German brain got that out of what I've said. Say something for the brainwashing, say it works.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 669
  • Infamy: 668
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 20, 2018, 11:46:03 am »
As opposed to jews being absolutely innocent of any wrong whatsoever and always being unjustly targetted victims throughout their entire existence. Poor jews "receiving attrocities" for no reason whatsoever except unnatural, evil anti-semitism by intolerant people. German holding up jews as uniquely victimized throughout their history, I am shocked and surprised.

They are collectively the most benign, peaceful and tolerant ethnicity that has ever existed, any other claim is merely anti-semitism. Let's ignore the various cultures and ethnicities that were violently absorbed and assimilated throughout the ages, the "attrocities" they "received" merely dry history unconnected to any people today, their suffering claimed by no one. Whereas the noble jew internalizes the martyrdom from the mythical egyptian slavery all the way to the Holocaust. Poor, poor, martyred, innocent jews. As an ebil colonizing warmongering european, which jews OF COURSE took absolutely no part in, I can do no more than submit to their wisdom and admit that the jewish faith, culture and identity is morally superior in every way, untainted by our historical collective wrongs. And of course it will continue to exist into the future, as a true, honest and immutable identity, unlike my own ephemereal goyim "socially constructed" identity, which will fade away in a "natural" manner.

What exactly is unnatural about current state of affairs? About jewish nepotism (or nepotism among member of other tribes)? What's unnatural about Russian culture, way of life, Putin holding power for two decades? What was unnatural about Soviet communism, about Roman Empire?

If we're talking about events that occured in ecosystem we're part of, nothing is unnatural. It is wrong claiming some of those events are more complex than others thus artificial because even biologically occuring events without human intervention are incredibly complex in nature. There is only one problem here, certain people attending certains schools and studied subjects who don't understand basic laws of our reality. Problem with you goddamn social science folks is that you can't fathom how complex are those so called sciences, they are so complex there is no computational power to calculate even fraction of interactions between two simplest social entities, much less to present us with clear picture of why two nations are in conflict or something grandious like that. Everything we can do atm is to guess using probability theory and statistics when making calculations in so fields of social sciences. But silly social science people don't realize their struggle and think some made up approximate "law" they found in a book they studied for exam, is on par with proven mathematical theory when it comes to correctness.

Bottom line, some people have grouped together and are making some things happen the way they want things to be. Your lazy ass is only writing on this forgotten gaming forum about stuff that irks you but ultimately you're doing little to nothing to change the course. All you're able to do is downvote and insult other people you've never met or spoke to in real life.

About Jews and the Holocaust: do I think Jews were wronged in that period of history? Yes, for sure. But do I pity them? Not particularly. They were like cattle that semi willingly bought into story about better place, they didn't fight Germans at first, they didn't organize militia, they let themselves go down the drain. Which is why, today they are doing everything in their might to prevent that to happen ever again. Slavs would suffer the similar fate but they fought, to the last man. They put their bodies on the line, and when they won they retaliated in brutal manner, which again is perfectly natural human behavior. If not for Americans, Russian/Slavic retaliation in aftermath of WWII would be even stronger and whole of Europe would be red for centuries to come. But for that to happen, somebody has to try very hard. Just like some monkey worked hard and slowly turned into what we are today through course of evolutionary processes. But you're probably dumb enough to buy into fairy tale story about God making man from dirt and woman from man's rib and rest of that silly stuff. Because thinking humans were apes is more insulting lol

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 20, 2018, 11:47:24 am »
+1
I don't actually have much against jews. As far as I'm concerned ashkechocolate chip cookie jews and their descendents are white, western europeans. The problem is that they usually don't perceive themselves as such. For example, here is what the postmodern social justice perspective on white european ethnicities would look like applied to the jewish identity:

Being jewish is just a social construct. It's an illusion, a mirrage, a constructed identity whose only purpose is to grant ingroup preference to it's members while denigrating and pushing away the rest. Jewish people are disproportionately represented in positions of power and wealth, hence this social construct of priviledged individuals must be done away with in the name of progress and equality. Otherwise we are just going to end up replicating the same unequal systems of exploitation and opression. I propose that the solution, a Final Solution if you will, is to deconstruct the identity entirely, to let it vanish into the oblivion it deserves. Jewish people must willingly give up their evil, evil illusion of being an ethnicity separate and distinct from the rest of humanity. To truly be free you must become the goyim.

Once I see a single SJW far-left postmodernist jewish person advocate anything even slightly along these lines, I'll start believing that the disproportionate number of them pushing this dogma is due to anything but a deep-seated hatred and loathing of western people and cultures.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:52:33 am by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 20, 2018, 11:52:01 am »
But you're probably dumb enough to buy into fairy tale story about God making man from dirt and woman from man's rib and rest of that silly stuff. Because thinking humans were apes is more insulting lol

Leshma I'm going to ignore your retarded, poorly written autism world salad for the most part, but how many times have you seen me say I'm agnostic on thse forums? Your memory is as bad as the rest of your intellectual processes.

If you weren't sarcastic when you said you were pisces as if that was some sort of important revelation, you're as retarded as any dogmatic religious person. Do you truly believe there are only a dozen personality archetypes, determined by the arbitrary position of gigantic burning balls of gas we perceive as stars in the sky? What do you think my astrological (lol) symbol is?