Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148717 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #510 on: March 16, 2018, 10:58:50 pm »
My shithole is in the middle of old, relevant world. You're just mad cuz irrelevant member of 25 mil Aussie tribe soon to be overtaken by Chinese. Didn't I tell you that originally Aussies were nothing more but scum not even Brits would tolerate. As you can see Brits have no issues with muslims, but they shipped your ancestors as far away they managed to. Today they would send same scum in space, to get rid of them.

American colonization was about brave people willing to create something on their own, in a far away land. Austrialian colonization is about British scum who weren't wanted so were shipped off to nowhere. Even today, most white Austrialians who are descendants of Brits have those special looking mugs, that belong to inbred inmates. In your case, racial diversification and mixing with brown people would purify the nation significantly. Brits are borderline case, and as you can see they are doing their best to improve quality of their genes before it is too late. Austrialia is far worse than Britain in that regard.

This is not derail, this is relevant to the subject that is being discussed here. Especially since Aussie minnow tried to paint his desert island filled with venomous creatures as some kind of promised and pure land.

Edit: Banter my ass. You Aussies are well known for being pain in the butt whenever you had something to brag about. Remember that shitty tiger game when it came out on Steam. Hundreds of irrelevant Aussie children spammed reddit with it, just because it is only video game ever produced in Austrialia. And you talk about healthy economy hahaha. Without import you're just a barren island no one sane wants to live on.

Stop being an awful racist Leshma!! I'm not a criminal! My ancestors were uhh, prison guards, or something... No, I guess you're right; we must all be horrible people because of that one Steam game and a bit of shit posting on the forums here.

Honestly though, how did you take my two tiny shit posts in this thread as me painting my country as heaven? Did you really think I didn't see women outisde? :lol: If I were to talk seriously about why I love it here, I would talk about the beautiful nature and scenery, or the freedom and opportunities, not about the air quality lol. And if you're ignorant enough to genuinely think that Australia is one giant desert without anything special, and that no one would ever want to come here, then that's perfect, let's keep it that way tbh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #511 on: March 17, 2018, 12:50:09 am »
+1
Did you really think I didn't see women outisde?

I mean it's a pretty safe bet that most crpgers don't see many women.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #512 on: March 17, 2018, 01:00:46 am »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 17, 2018, 10:47:34 am »
Australia is a beautiful country full of beautiful, hardy people, and I've always held that Australia has all the potential to grow into a real global power within the next few centuries if it retains its founding stock of European settlers, stays predominantly white, gives incentives for women to get more children and invests heavily in industry.

Behold the master of racio-economics.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 17, 2018, 01:46:11 pm »
+2
His research shows that the more diverse a community is, the less likely its inhabitants are to trust anyone – from their next-door neighbour to the mayor.

The core message of the research was that, “in the presence of diversity, we hunker down”, he said. “We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it’s not just that we don’t trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don’t trust people who do look like us.”

When the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, they showed that the more people of different races lived in the same community, the greater the loss of trust. “They don’t trust the local mayor, they don’t trust the local paper, they don’t trust other people and they don’t trust institutions,” said Prof Putnam. “The only thing there’s more of is protest marches and TV watching.”

https://www.ft.com/content/c4ac4a74-570f-11db-9110-0000779e2340
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:38:02 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 17, 2018, 04:29:09 pm »

Behold the master of racio-economics.

Yes, Europeans have not created the most wealthy nations on this planet.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1574
  • Infamy: 1501
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 17, 2018, 04:35:37 pm »

That's not true. Serbia isn't racially diverse at all but people in here don't trust each other. It's a cultural thing not to trust other people and actively seek to do them harm. Had hard time adapting to that as a kid, because I came from different community where people are naturally kind and care for each other, despite being very different.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 17, 2018, 04:35:59 pm »

More on diversity including the Putnam study:

Harvard study on lower social capital in diverse societies:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Increased diversity correlates with social deterioration:
http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html

More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f

Cornell University study about how segregation creates peace:
http://arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Increases in diversity correlate with lower social trust worldwide:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 04:52:52 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 17, 2018, 05:18:44 pm »
That's not true. Serbia isn't racially diverse at all but people in here don't trust each other. It's a cultural thing not to trust other people and actively seek to do them harm. Had hard time adapting to that as a kid, because I came from different community where people are naturally kind and care for each other, despite being very different.

Ever considered that it could be both? Ethnicity, which the Putnam study is about, includes culture.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 17, 2018, 05:54:23 pm »
+1
Consider this little logic riddle and ponder how it's relevant to what you're claiming:

All cats are furry animals, but not all furry animals are cats.

If that's too hard to unpack, consider the truth value of the following statement:

Nuclear radiation doesn't cause cancer. I know this to be a fact because I got cancer without ever being exposed to nuclear radiation.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 05:58:43 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 17, 2018, 08:39:18 pm »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 17, 2018, 09:04:18 pm »
Wildly innacurate perspective apart: even in the most multicultural cities in the world, I can guarantee you that you dont have to run far to meet different people and learn new things. You probably didnt try much though, too keen on googling things that exceed your apparently extreme intellect.

Other countries dont exist just for the sake of you broadening your horizon kiddo, history is created by people interlocking together, weaving new stories.
(click to show/hide)

You dont like the current human history? It doesnt change one thing, your revulsion became part of it the moment you felt it.
The only thing you can change is how you act in this story, and for the moment you are just a mildly deranged internet warrior, as far as I can see. I hope this is not all there is to it, for your own sake!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #522 on: March 17, 2018, 09:30:10 pm »
+1
Well sure, theres still going to be differences. But part of the multi cultural push is to attempt to kill our current culture and replace it. You can make new history, but intentionally trying to remove the past aint cool. Forcefully trying to change society so drastically isnt very appealing to me at least.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 17, 2018, 11:50:47 pm »
part of the multi cultural push is to attempt to kill our current culture and replace it.

I'm not going to ask you to develop what you think is the multi cultural push... May I simply suggest that the "current culture" you speak of is the result of the culture of 20 years ago being "replaced" by what we have now?  And so on and so on?

If we simplify cultures to the extreme like it is done in this thread so much, and use only the immigration rate as the sole cultural divergence/convergence factor, I doubt you ignore the fact that there all Europe had extreme demographic changes in the second half of the 20th century. Basically, a guy living in 1980 would say that the culture you try to defend today is already a farce.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 18, 2018, 12:15:16 am »
Can't wait until this multicultural project fails and society falls into pieces.
I want to die already.