Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148638 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #495 on: March 16, 2018, 02:46:01 am »
+2
Thanks for that very thorough demonstration of your complete lack of comprehension there, Leshy.

I won't derail too much, but you don't need to do much googling to see that Australia is a top-tier country in terms of economy, quality of life, education etc. It's a beautiful place to live, how are things going in whatever shit hole you come from again?

If you were somehow offended by PK shit posting that's your own problem; strange how almost everyone else understood that it was nothing more than banter though, isn't it? And just lol, there were times when the Aus cRPG was even more active than NA, ask James and co who used to come to our server when theirs was empty. Not that any of this is relevant to Australia's position on the global stage lmao, what a retarded example to make.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #496 on: March 16, 2018, 03:44:22 am »
Thanks for that very thorough demonstration of your complete lack of comprehension there, Leshy.

I won't derail too much, but you don't need to do much googling to see that Australia is a top-tier country in terms of economy, quality of life, education etc. It's a beautiful place to live, how are things going in whatever shit hole you come from again?

If you were somehow offended by PK shit posting that's your own problem; strange how almost everyone else understood that it was nothing more than banter though, isn't it? And just lol, there were times when the Aus cRPG was even more active than NA, ask James and co who used to come to our server when theirs was empty. Not that any of this is relevant to Australia's position on the global stage lmao, what a retarded example to make.
Nice

(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #497 on: March 16, 2018, 07:35:49 am »
I get it, nationalists are mad they wanna stay pasty, but y'all need some genetic diversity, it's good for the species.

That's a cute cartoon but I feel it doesn't accurately display how genetics work.

Nigs and sandnigs are by far the most inbred, retarded variety of humans on the planet. Africa being mostly blank is largely because of lack of info. Retard doesn't understand genetics, news at 11.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 16, 2018, 08:33:22 am »
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html

700 children born with genetic disabilities due to cousin marriages every year

The problem is worst among children born in Britain's Pakistani community, where more than half of marriages are between first cousins, and children are 10 times more likely than the general population to suffer genetic disorders.

B-but they're brown, so it's automatically genetically diverse! Everything you post convinces me more and more you're an inbred retard Drunken_sailor.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 16, 2018, 08:47:01 am »
+1
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/anger-egyptian-beaten-coma-uk-dies-wounds-384704315

Family of Egyptian student beaten to death accuse UK authorities of negligence

Egyptian Foreign Ministry accuses British hospital of 'negligence' after 18-year old Mariam Moustafa Abdel Salam dies

HMMMM I wonder why this isn't getting much traction in regressive leftist media. Could it possibly be the ethnicity of the attackers? If it had been a bunch of white slags who beat her to death at a bus stop you'd have the usual, despite the egyptian girl being white.

“Her name is Mariam Mostafa, and not Cathy Johnson. If my daughter was English, they [the British authorities] would not have dealt with her in this way.”
“If Mariam and her friends had been the assailants, there would have been a huge public outcry against Arabs and Muslims.

"If a British citizen had been beaten up by Egyptians, the British ambassador and authorities would have reacted," said Hariri.

Egyptian media has reported that the perpetrators are believed to be of "African descent".

Lol love it. Yeah, it's those fucking racist white english that are the problem here. That's why the race of the girls who beat your daughter to death is barely mentioned in passing, after reinforcing how ebil YT is ultimately responsable and racist against mudslimes. That's why the CCTV cams were mysteriously not working.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 08:50:50 am by Oberyn »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #500 on: March 16, 2018, 02:34:56 pm »

nice map with no source or identifying information on it at all

here is map of france showing where the treasure is burried.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 1981
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 16, 2018, 04:07:18 pm »
+1

My shithole is in the middle of old, relevant world. You're just mad cuz irrelevant member of 25 mil Aussie tribe soon to be overtaken by Chinese. Didn't I tell you that originally Aussies were nothing more but scum not even Brits would tolerate. As you can see Brits have no issues with muslims, but they shipped your ancestors as far away they managed to. Today they would send same scum in space, to get rid of them.

American colonization was about brave people willing to create something on their own, in a far away land. Austrialian colonization is about British scum who weren't wanted so were shipped off to nowhere. Even today, most white Austrialians who are descendants of Brits have those special looking mugs, that belong to inbred inmates. In your case, racial diversification and mixing with brown people would purify the nation significantly. Brits are borderline case, and as you can see they are doing their best to improve quality of their genes before it is too late. Austrialia is far worse than Britain in that regard.

This is not derail, this is relevant to the subject that is being discussed here. Especially since Aussie minnow tried to paint his desert island filled with venomous creatures as some kind of promised and pure land.

Edit: Banter my ass. You Aussies are well known for being pain in the butt whenever you had something to brag about. Remember that shitty tiger game when it came out on Steam. Hundreds of irrelevant Aussie children spammed reddit with it, just because it is only video game ever produced in Austrialia. And you talk about healthy economy hahaha. Without import you're just a barren island no one sane wants to live on.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 04:10:44 pm by Leshma »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #502 on: March 16, 2018, 04:10:19 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Hey the only one that can make fun of Kadeth's scorpion-infested prison island is me, get outa here.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 16, 2018, 04:11:48 pm »

B-but they're brown, so it's automatically genetically diverse! Everything you post convinces me more and more you're an inbred retard Drunken_sailor.

All the more reason to have mixed children, good for both EU and Africans.

Also some one get kadeth some burn lotion
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 04:16:07 pm by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 16, 2018, 06:28:03 pm »
+1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia

Australia is one of the largest mixed market economies in the world, and the second wealthiest nation in terms of wealth per adult, after Switzerland.

The country is rich in natural resources and also a major exporter of energy such as natural gas and coal, of agricultural products such as wheat and wool and minerals such as iron and gold.

In 2016, it was the 14th largest national economy by nominal GDP, 20th largest by PPP-adjusted GDP and was the 25th-largest goods exporter and 20th-largest goods importer. Australia also has the record of the longest run of uninterrupted GDP growth in the developed world and has had 26 years since a recession.

The Australian Securities Exchange in Sydney is the 16th largest stock exchange in the world in terms of domestic market capitalisation and has the largest interest rate derivatives market in Asia.

Australia is a beautiful country full of beautiful, hardy people, and I've always argued that Australia has all the potential to grow into a real global power within the next few centuries if it retains its founding stock of European settlers, gives incentives for women to get more children and invests heavily in industry.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:06:04 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 16, 2018, 06:48:16 pm »
A model country in many regards.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 16, 2018, 07:47:17 pm »
+1
here is map of france showing where the treasure is burried.

It's literally the first result if you google "world consanguinity map", but ok, you're clearly incompetent.

http://consang.net/images/f/f5/Globalcolour.pdf
http://consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
Not like it's the only source, there's a wealth of articles and information about it. Keep calling euro's inbred because they're white though, it's classic, I love bringing up how disgustingly inbred muslims, regardless of race, are in comparison, largely for cultural reasons. The Best Man Who Ever Lived married his cousins after all, therefore it is totally halal.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #507 on: March 16, 2018, 09:05:13 pm »
+4
Australia has all the potential to grow into a real global power within the next few centuries if it stays predominantly white

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #508 on: March 16, 2018, 09:32:23 pm »
*sticks head out the window, sees peaceful white majority, inhales the world's cleanest air"

You're god damn right about the southern world. You tell 'em Leshy!

sees peaceful white majority

white majority

heh, about that actually..

nonwhites do indeed outnumber whites in this state (i think) by a little bit; although once you get out of the ATL metro area it is a bit less melaninized

it doesn't bother me at all that there are a lot of nonwhite folks here, really. i guess that might be surprising? also we share another commonality in that my state was the last original US colony, formed for poor-ass vagrant folk and debtors, mostly scots and irish that they chucked in jail back in the day, prison colonies strong!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 11:16:59 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 16, 2018, 09:34:27 pm »
The Best Man Who Ever Lived married his cousins after all, therefore it is totally halal.

I didn't know they worshiped Einstein