Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148701 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #480 on: March 15, 2018, 05:42:51 pm »
+1
It's the constant propaganda that is horrible, Paul, not an individual couple. The narrative of non-European men and European women as couples or sexual partners is pushed incessantly and one-sidedly for political reasons.

It's much larger and has much farther reaching consequences than the strawman you choose to mock.

I think you know this and that you are just arguing in bad faith.

But I don't care about the sexual partners of other people.

The thing is in the past it was punished in one or the other way to marry 'outside your race'. They try to fix that now with showing that free for all now and yes, they are overdoing it. But that's the nature of the thing. There is an overshoot  but it will go away - I believe. I don't believe that the plan is to have white women only go for black men now, as crazy as that sounds.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 15, 2018, 05:48:05 pm »
+6
I get it, nationalists are mad they wanna stay pasty, but y'all need some genetic diversity, it's good for the species.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #482 on: March 15, 2018, 06:18:22 pm »
That's a cute cartoon but I feel it doesn't accurately display how genetics work.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 15, 2018, 06:36:31 pm »
NASA and others have run tests on how many people are required for there to be genetic diversity enough to support a thriving population of good, healthy genes, for example when colonizing a distant star system, and it's way below the average size of a western nation, more like a small city. There's been plenty enough of genetic exchange within Europe and on its borders historically for European to create the modern world, raise humanity to its current state and make by far the most important inventions for several centuries now.

Let us not pretend that the genes you are apparantly suggesting Europeans to mix with are necessarily desirable.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 15, 2018, 06:40:56 pm »
+3
It's the constant propaganda that is horrible

It would be a bit less constant if you stopped googling for it alldayeveryday.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #485 on: March 15, 2018, 06:43:57 pm »
+3
It would be a bit less constant if you stopped googling for it alldayeveryday.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #486 on: March 15, 2018, 06:45:22 pm »
+3
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #487 on: March 15, 2018, 07:32:43 pm »
+3
God bless Dixie land.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 15, 2018, 09:16:27 pm »
But I don't care about the sexual partners of other people.

The thing is in the past it was punished in one or the other way to marry 'outside your race'. They try to fix that now with showing that free for all now and yes, they are overdoing it. But that's the nature of the thing. There is an overshoot  but it will go away - I believe. I don't believe that the plan is to have white women only go for black men now, as crazy as that sounds.

I don't think that 'showing that free for all now' is the point of this but rather to forward the mass immigration agenda that globalists and the virtue signalling, self-hating left so desires. It's a culture war.

There is an overshoot  but it will go away - I believe.

Well, I hope you are right. It's currently only increasing, however, and I think it's clear there's a connection to the demographic trend.

Regarding the rest of your post and the other post you made some time ago listing centrist points, some of which I agree with, you argue like a civic nationalist/individualist would (though the 'In the long run a legal way of immigration and right to live where you want to should be a matter of course' I would call utopian).

Moral arguments can be alluring, and I can understand why people would think it great if the world would embrace Western liberal ideas like no in-group preference, universal human rights, free mobility etc. only problem is the world doesn't. It simply isn't conducive for group survival and any group in history that has come even close to such values have perished. Hence we have evolved along tribal patterns. This is supported by social psychology and also widely held among sociologists and historians. History is a struggle between groups. It's a fight over resources, land and women being the most important, and it's a zero-sum game.

Current western values are as utopian and as contrary to nature as marxist theory. We are individuals but we are also part of something larger whether we are aware of it or not. I think Heidegger is striking a nerve when speaking of humans not just as economic units, in the marxist or neo-liberal capitalist sense, but as beings foremost of ethnicity; a member of a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

I also think there's some truth to be gleaned from Völkish ideas of the old German conservative reactionary movement (drawing on ideas old as history itself), that of the tribe as the extended family, the thickness of blood, the natural organic sense of peoplehood, even in the spiritual sense. I believe that we are connected to each other and to these lands through thousands of years of tending and cultivating them and I believe we have made our nation states in our own image. I believe it is better for immigrants to stay at home on their own soil, with their own culture, language and customs. Even taking only the best and brightest in a great brain drain from the Third World should be largely avoided, these people should stay home and help build their own societies in their own image. This will retain biodiversity, the true diversity, that (to echo thoughts of the Nouvelle Droite) distinct peoples and cultures should be allowed to exist and be free to pursue their own destiny, preserving variance of ethnicities around the globe.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:45:38 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 15, 2018, 09:18:13 pm »
+1
Whoa, hold on now, Angantyr. Agreeing with something from a centrist website?! You're on thin ice there, buddy. Watch it, so you don't end up in the depths of Dante's hell...

No need to presume. I agree with centrists on various topics regularly. Political opinions do not need to be locked into one packaged, ideological worldview. Politics are fluid.

The point I tried to make about Dante and fence-sitting is something different entirely. It's about certain topics of a certain political urgency where neutrality is actually taking a stance - in the case of mass immigration standing with the pro-immigration side or being left out of the conversation altogether.

These are not just some laws that can be reversed, these people and these cultures and the balkanization, friction and changes they bring with them are here for perpetuity.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 03:38:52 am by Angantyr »

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #490 on: March 15, 2018, 09:35:17 pm »
Regarding the rest of your post and the other post you made some time ago listing centrist points, some of which I agree with
Woah woahoho woah I thought that centrist post from many pages ago was a joke, was that supposed to be some sort of actual worldview or platform?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #491 on: March 15, 2018, 09:51:56 pm »
(Zinn)

You mean the Lost City of Zinj ? You too are looking for it ? I hope Herkemer Homolka finds it first, he deserves it.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #492 on: March 15, 2018, 10:43:57 pm »
+1
I see how you conveniently failed to mention anything about the women...

(click to show/hide)

I didn't see any; they were all inside with the kids, as God intended...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 16, 2018, 12:15:52 am »
+1
Danish sketch (with subtitles) making fun of the opposing views on political correctness, immigration and feminism in Denmark and Sweden.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:07:02 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2570
  • Infamy: 1802
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 16, 2018, 12:55:55 am »
I didn't see any; they were all inside with the kids, as God intended...

(click to show/hide)

Yeah, yeah, tell me more. If not US hegemony that keeps distant or close cousins like your or Canada in shape, Chinese and rest of south eastern Asians would buy out that island of yours and make it their own. Do you truly believe in that land filled with venomous snakes you have something going on, some economy to be proud off, to be able to live if you were the only people on the planet? Take yourself for example. As an Ausie, without crutches (US server) you wouldn't be even able to play this game. US enables your online presence in this game, while we Euros always had servers on our own.

There is very few people more delusional than you Ausies, PK spiel being prime example of that. Clan nobody cares about from some God forgotten prison island who's desperately seeking recognition from a civilized world where everything happens. Only good thing that came out of there is ACDC and I'm not talking about Teslas invention.

Take in consideration that I'm writing this from 24th century and land down under is still shithole even 350+ years from now. Don't think you're going to do America in two centuries with back to back WW wins and actually become relevant factor on global stage. Not going to happen any time soon.