Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 146508 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #420 on: March 08, 2018, 07:33:31 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If only there was some way to know why the killer did what he did. Sadly we'll never be privy to this information.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #421 on: March 08, 2018, 07:40:38 pm »
+1

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 09, 2018, 10:24:39 am »
+1

Is this even real? It sounds too stupid to be real lol

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:28:08 am by Vibe »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #423 on: March 09, 2018, 11:19:18 am »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #424 on: March 09, 2018, 12:02:03 pm »
+1
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/07/several-injured-vienna-knife-attack/amp/

Four people seriously injured in Vienna knife attacks

"A man attacked a family - a father, a mother and their 17-year-old daughter - with a knife. The three people were seriously injured and their lives are in danger," the spokesman said.

"And half an hour later there was another attack ... at Praterstern and here a person was also seriously injured and their life is in danger. We do not know to what extent there is a connection here and any motive remains unclear"

Another knife attack shortly afterwards in the same area seriously wounded a 20-year-old Chechen, Mr Maierhofer said, adding a male with Afghan nationality had been arrested.

We shall possibly never know what the motive was, of course.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 09, 2018, 12:05:13 pm »
http://time.com/4182186/sweden-feminists-sexual-assault-refugees/

Swedish Feminists Thread Needle Between Sexism and Racism in Migrant Controversy

The attention on these particular assaults has put many Swedish feminists in an uncomfortable place. They don’t want to play down the very real threat of sexual violence that all men potentially pose, but they don’t want that threat used as a political weapons against refugees. “It is very dangerous to racialize sexual harassment,” says Tiina Rosenberg, a founding member of Sweden’s feminist party, the Feminist Initiative, and a gender scholar and professor at Stockholm University.

“There is a long post-colonial history of the white patriarchy trying to rescue the brown women from the brown men… There is a lot of [similar] racialized talk in the making today that is anti-migration, and we should be very careful about that. We should talk about all the harrassment against women. We should object and protest, but we should not make the distinction about people from another ethnic background that they are more violent than we are… because otherwise we find ourselves in a place of saying: ‘I’m not a racist, but…'”

Other Swedish feminists agreed, saying that, while it may be good that it the national refugee crisis brought attention to the violence all women face, it is wrong to describe the problem as specific to refugees. “This kind of harassment and violence has been going on for a long time in every country,” says Gudrun Schyman, a Swedish politician and spokeswoman for the Feminist Initiative, “What is common is men.”

All men are potential rapists in the white patriarchy! Not the brown men though, you fucking racist.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 09, 2018, 12:10:15 pm »
+1
One for the fucking leafs.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/boushie-rallies-saskatoon-regina-stanley-not-guilty-verdic-1.4529956

'Justice for Colten': Hundreds gather for Boushie support rally in Saskatoon after Stanley not-guilty verdict

4 "aboriginals" attack and try to steal from a guy's farm, he shoots them. The whole controversy is entirely because of identity politics. If it was 4 white rednecks attacking an "aboriginal" farm the entire narrative would be flipped on its head. Because Canada is a retarded leftist shithole he got charged with manslaughter for defending himself, his property and his family, but that's not enough for these tards. The ebil yt daring to defend himself from cultural enrichment is an issue of white priviledge and the law must change to make sure no poor innocent criminal minorities are ever shot when committing crimes against yt's that deserve it.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #427 on: March 09, 2018, 01:13:18 pm »
(click to show/hide)

when your "meanwhile in England" post has pictures of knives selling in dollars  :shock:
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 09, 2018, 01:22:56 pm »
He had attached himself to the idea of progress and to "our younger generation" out of eagerness. He was one of a countless and diverse legion of vulgar people, feeble retards, and uneducated morons who instantly and without fail latch onto the most fashionable current idea in order to vulgarize it and immediately caricature the cause they themselves sometimes serve in a most sincere manner.

Leshma.txt

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #429 on: March 09, 2018, 01:32:11 pm »
+1
when your "meanwhile in England" post has pictures of knives selling in dollars  :shock:

Who cares about the details? It's the message that counts!

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #430 on: March 09, 2018, 04:03:29 pm »
nice

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 09, 2018, 05:11:07 pm »
+1
http://time.com/4182186/sweden-feminists-sexual-assault-refugees/

All men are potential rapists in the white patriarchy! Not the brown men though, you fucking racist.

As usual 'feminists' are womens worst enemy. I've reached a point where even looking at people like that or hearing them speak triggers my gag reflex. Imagine if they had ever bothered looking up statistics. If not from their own country, which stopped collecting them in 2006 when they didn't fit the ideological narrative, then from their neighbours where the stats are virtually replicated across the board.

For example these from Norway.

Norwegian state television:

Police report 'Rape in the global city Oslo': https://www.politiet.no/globalassets/dokumenter/oslo/rapporter/voldtekt/voldtekt-i-den-globale-byen-oslo-2012.pdf

Some findings:
The conclusion of the police report is that in Oslo all sexual assaults (i.e assault rape committed under violence) involving rape in 2010 has been committed by males of non-western background. This means that in every single rape assault in that and the previous five years, where the rapist could be identified, he was a man of foreign origin.

The report shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes in which the perpetrator could be identified, 45.8% were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin while 38.2 were Norweigan citizens (foreign and national), 2.3% American, and 13.7% other European (foreign and national Europeans).

In the city of Stavanger:
https://www.thelocal.no/20120109/immigrants-behind-most-rapes-in-stavanger

An overwhelming majority of men convicted of rape in Stavanger in the last three years come from first and second-generation immigrant communities, a review of the city's court rulings has shown.
In all, 18 rape judgments were handed down from 2009 to 2011 in the south-western city, according to a review carried out by state broadcaster NRK.

The cases involved 22 men, two of whom were cleared of rape charges.

Of the 20 men found guilty of rape, half were of African origin, five had Asian backgrounds, one had Polish roots and three were ethnic Norwegians, said NRK, which did not disclose the ethnicity of one of the men.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 09:50:48 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 09, 2018, 09:53:15 pm »
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:10:28 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 09, 2018, 10:39:17 pm »
Propaganda article from the local newspaper of the Swedish town Lomma, a wonderful coastal settlement I used to sail to as a child: "Unaccompanied refugee children", "aged 10-16" play basketball with local Swedish children in a new communal 'integration project'.

The title is: "We have so much fun together".

On the picture Swedish boy Melvin, with Abdi and Naser, aged 10-16, in the background.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 11:57:22 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #434 on: March 09, 2018, 10:55:33 pm »
+2
Ironic how the same mindset that makes swedes such a peaceful, well-meaning and naive people also is the reason for mass immigration and shit like those "16-year old refugees". Without non-western immigrants every scandinavian country would be virtually crimeless.