Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 147367 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #405 on: March 03, 2018, 10:25:33 am »
By the way about Jews, from my experience only losers hate Jews. Those without capacity or means to make their lives better. I don't like them but I do admire them. I don't like Germans but I also admire then for the same reason.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Agree with the first half, jews are historically the scapegoat of the losers.

But then you go on to make opinions about the whole category of people as if they were a monolithic block.
Just like wholeheartedly hating on jews (or any ethnic/religious group, like the germans), admiring jews is also nonsensical, albeit positive.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 03, 2018, 11:24:00 am »
I don't know what kind of abject imbecile would assume I was a chink.
My god, I didn't think it was possible, but the day has come that Leshma's Sherlockian deductions have failed him.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 966
  • Infamy: 1906
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 03, 2018, 01:27:54 pm »
But then you go on to make opinions about the whole category of people as if they were a monolithic block.
Just like wholeheartedly hating on jews (or any ethnic/religious group, like the germans), admiring jews is also nonsensical, albeit positive.

Employing Trumps main tactics, throw shit and see if it sticks. Considering amount of Trump supporters among alt-right groupation of losers, I find that to be sensible approach especially since this very thread is infested with 'woke' scum.

I fully understand you and your Moroccan looking compatriot hating on Germans since you've been to war with them and lost more time than won. What I don't understand why dark skinned Oberyn is pretending to be member of the master race.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 03, 2018, 01:40:09 pm »
+2
What I don't understand why dark skinned Oberyn is pretending to be member of the master race.

Hitler complex.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1520
  • Infamy: 601
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 03, 2018, 01:51:00 pm »
Are all Slavs illiterate or just you? Evangelicalism has a higher rate of conversion than any other religion in the world, greater than Islam even.

I'm aware of that but reasons for such occurence can be discussed far and wide. And I assure you they won't be based on human logic. You're the laughing stock among the religios people. Your televangelists are the funniest shit ever and couldn't happen anywhere else other than United States.

televangelists

The same can't be said for the idolatrous high-church pagan trash to be found in your country, so I can understand your ignorance.

Which is why I branded Serbian Orthodox Church as wannabe followers of the word of Jesus. But there is reason for that. It is old pagan tradition which continued and shaped the brand of Christian faith Serbs adhere to. The most important priest in the history of Serbia, once prince of early Serbian Kingdom, decided to keep these traditions and incorporate them into Christianity to avoid bloodshed. He's the one who established Serbian Orthodox Church and one of the most prominent gay Serbs in history :mrgreen:

Having large number (can't even count how many) celebrations of various saints throughout the year where each of those last between two and three days and heavily involves drinking and eating, certainly has nothing to do with jew Jesus and his original ideas. That aspect of Serbian religion is closer to Viking ways than anything you can find in the modern world.

As a firm believer in the one-drop rule, I can't deny that my partial Khazar ancestry makes me non-white. Good enough for Jared Taylor types I suppose though, so I guess I am Huwhite™. I don't know what kind of abject imbecile would assume I was a chink.

You can claim Jewishness only if your mom is Jewish. But considering you're already failed prospect who never made it big in Hollywood nor Silicon Valley I'll use that against you to dispute your claim on Jewish ancestry. American Jews are smart, successful and hard working people.

I actually thought you were Korean but whatever. If you were Korean you certainly wouldn't end being dumb as a brick and embracing organized religion past puberty phase.

Edit: About usage of racial slurs. I like to use them for several reasons and none of them is to humiliate anybody. First of all they are controversial and we live in times where being controversial is very important virtue and I stick to it as much I can. Second, using racial slurs is efficient and being programmer I prefer non verbose code and certainly don't like to type African-American, Asian-American, American-Native and rest of that. friend, gook, chink, amigo, jew is way more efficient way to describe the group of people who belong to certain nations. Lastly I don't give a fuck about nations in general so using derogatory slurs to describe them is not beneath me.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:55:07 pm by Leshma »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 03, 2018, 02:36:25 pm »

I actually thought you were Korean but whatever. If you were Korean you certainly wouldn't end being dumb as a brick and embracing organized religion past puberty phase.
Ah yes, Koreans, the only race known to have successfully resisted conversion to Christianity. Oh, no, wait....
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 2730
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 03, 2018, 07:23:29 pm »
South Korea is fabricated country anyway. True Koreans live up north.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 03, 2018, 09:50:29 pm »
+2

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #413 on: March 04, 2018, 12:55:43 am »
+1
mtv is trying to challenge buzzfeed for most retarded content  :lol:
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 04, 2018, 02:57:57 am »
+1
And that is just 8 episodes out of 86 equally retarded in total.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #415 on: March 08, 2018, 11:35:53 am »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 08, 2018, 01:39:43 pm »
Wtf I hate pale men now
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #417 on: March 08, 2018, 06:38:15 pm »

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 08, 2018, 07:12:42 pm »
+1
'New Swedes' express their deep-felt sympathy for the victims of the 2017 Stockholm Terror Attack, here amongst 11-year old Ebba Åkerlund.

Pictures of her mangled corpse were, while allowing the photo of the drowned Syrian boy, subsequently banned from Facebook and Twitter.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #419 on: March 08, 2018, 07:22:31 pm »
+2