Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148721 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2018, 05:50:05 pm »
+1
I saw a black today, mass immigration is real
I was raped by an arab today, all arabs are rapists
I was killed by a terrorist today, nuke middle east

Thank you for filling up on the equally ridiculous fallacies. Now quote Oberyn, Angantyr or me on saying any of that.

You're honestly completely fucking deluded if YOU think anyone of us thinks that, it is a fact that arabs and africans are heavily overrepresented when it comes to rape. You sound like any dumb cunt that would reply to that with "WHITE PEOPLE RAPE TO!".

When you guys post things about extremists and want to make it look like its everywhere, we are very sorry to share our experience of the real outside world: its not like that, AT ALL!
Before it even BEGINS to look like all your apocalypse propaganda, well... it wont; but if it did BEGAN to look like it, you can damn well be sure that the "white cucks" that we are just wont let it slide. We dont need your stupid shit to look after ourselves.

Didn't you literally just call Oberyn dishonest for putting words in your mouth?

Nobody is claiming these things. But it is a fact that our new citizens ON AVERAGE (You know what that means right? It means not everybody) are lowly educated, have a low IQ and are overrepresented in crime, unemployent etc.

It is also a fact that whites are very quickly becoming a minority in all western nations. Along with the mass immigration + the low birth rate compared to theirs, swedes for an example, will become a minority within 50 years. That is an undeniable fact and when it does, the "apocalypse", which you are claiming we say is happening right now, will be a very real issue.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 21, 2018, 06:48:56 pm »
Thank you for filling up on the equally ridiculous fallacies. Now quote Oberyn, Angantyr or me on saying any of that.

Equally ridiculous fallacies indeed. Whats your point? I never said that anyone said that, I just wanted to equal things as you said.

We can easily agree that starvation, rape, terrorism is real, yes. But I'm still not sure that you would agree (you and the other sensible persons here) that the mass in mass immigration is to be put in perspective, that most male immigrants of third world countries arent rapists and that terrorism isnt their monopoly. Realllllllllllllllly not sure yet.

I do not call into question the reality of immigration, rape done by immigrants, and terrorists acts done by immigrants. I call into question the scale of those acts, and their attributed roots, consequences, and ultimately how the "fate of western civilization" is resting upon how we treat it.

Its really hard to take you guys seriously because our experiences seem to differ so much, like we live in a different world.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 06:52:24 pm by Butan »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 21, 2018, 07:02:19 pm »
Some here spend a lot more time studying these things than others.

Plenty of data have been posted here over the years, statistics and studies by reliable sources.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 12:54:03 am by Angantyr »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #333 on: February 21, 2018, 07:09:59 pm »
+1
I can see how consuming mediums that purposely ignores such things can make you think that it's not a big deal and make it seem like "rare" cases when something gets too big that the leftist news media can't ignore it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 21, 2018, 07:17:47 pm »
Equally ridiculous fallacies indeed. Whats your point? I never said that anyone said that, I just wanted to equal things as you said.

We can easily agree that starvation, rape, terrorism is real, yes. But I'm still not sure that you would agree (you and the other sensible persons here) that the mass in mass immigration is to be put in perspective, that most male immigrants of third world countries arent rapists and that terrorism isnt their monopoly. Realllllllllllllllly not sure yet.

You think that we're stupid enough to believe that the portion of immigrant men raping and committing terrorism aren't a minority of said group yet I'm supposed to believe you just wanted to match the fallacies? For no reason?

I do not call into question the reality of immigration, rape done by immigrants, and terrorists acts done by immigrants. I call into question the scale of those acts, and their attributed roots, consequences, and ultimately how the "fate of western civilization" is resting upon how we treat it.

(click to show/hide)

You say so much yet so little. I say these stats look the way they do because of firstly, cultural upbringing, I'm sure you'd agree that all cultures aren't equal, and I can't speak for how you have it in France, but in Sweden, people aren't exactly encouraged to become a part of society, to integrate. All cultures have the same worth etc.

There are also genetic factors that come into play, low IQ mixed with high testosterone is a recipe for stupid decisions, such as crime and rape. Biology can't be taught to go away, like you can with culture. There are also other reasons I'm sure but I believe these are the main ones.

You question this, but in what way? You still haven't provided any argument, it seems like you are tip-toeing around everything.

Its really hard to take you guys seriously because our experiences seem to differ so much, like we live in a different world.

Oh, this isn't patronizing at all. I have friends from Lebanon, Iraq and Eritrea, I personally haven't had many bad experiences with immigrants, only as a child, when I had no freedom to choose who to be with. So I'm not actually sure what you mean with different "experiences", but to be clear, I base my opinions on the biology, history and statistics I read, not prejudice or because I have some hidden anger personally against muslims or whatever.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 21, 2018, 07:26:37 pm »
+1
'The chief statistician yesterday identified a rise in immigration as the most significant social change in Britain of recent years.
Len Cook, the former head of New Zealand's statistical service who took over as the UK national statistician in July, said population patterns through most of the 20th century had changed dramatically during the 1990s as migration became the main engine of population growth.'

'Mr Cook said "homegrown" population increases - the surplus of births over deaths - hugely exceeded net migration into the UK from 1900 to 1990. Indeed for much of the century there was a net outflow of people. But between 1991 and 1999 net immigration averaged 104,000 a year, compared with a homegrown population rise averaging 107,000.'

'Mr Cook said the change was particularly stark in the closing years of the century, when migration became the predominant demographic influence. Immigration overtook natural population growth in England and Wales in 1994-95. By 1998-99 net inward migration increased to 194,000, while natural population growth fell to 72,000. "This amounts to a huge shift in the importance of immigration to changes in the British population, with consequences for ethnic mix and age structure," he said.'
(source http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/jan/25/race.world)

'About 70% of the population increase between the 2001 and 2011 censuses was due to foreign-born immigration. 7.5 million people (11.9 percent of the population at the time) were born abroad, although the census gives no indication of their immigration status or intended length of stay.'
(source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_immigration_to_the_United_Kingdom)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #336 on: February 21, 2018, 07:27:57 pm »
Better have a bunch of white kids catholic style

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 21, 2018, 07:28:10 pm »
+1
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:39:57 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 21, 2018, 07:37:02 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

classic brits innit m8 swoop down some tea n biscuits before hitting the local mosque for your five o'clock prayer
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:43:45 pm by Bittersteel »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 21, 2018, 07:58:22 pm »
I can see how consuming mediums that purposely ignores such things can make you think that it's not a big deal and make it seem like "rare" cases when something gets too big that the leftist news media can't ignore it.

The exact same opposite happens too. Consuming too much alt-news on supposed ignored world problems/conspiracies can lead to very strange things.

Oh, this isn't patronizing at all.

Mate, we are way past patronizing. Maybe you are new to this thread, but base insults and death threats are the norm here. That may be why you seem like I'm tiptoeing on things? I've repeated the same shit a hundred times.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 21, 2018, 09:17:37 pm »
Mate, we are way past patronizing. Maybe you are new to this thread, but base insults and death threats are the norm here. That may be why you seem like I'm tiptoeing on things? I've repeated the same shit a hundred times.

nigga I created this thread

I think you're tiptoeing around our arguments because you can't refute anything, would be nice if you could make a quick search and link me to a thread in which you've actually argued this, it'll give me a better idea of why you disagree.

Or maybe you don't even want an honest discussion? Angantyr for an example made a reasonable observation,

Hungary's politics are also due to its history of protecting Europe from aggression from the Ottoman Empire. They know the threat of Islam better than most.

Wtf is this reply? They're not contradictory

They also know how to be vassal to them and arm their own people to fight for Islam for a couple centuries.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2477
  • Infamy: 2896
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 21, 2018, 11:44:21 pm »
Oh, this isn't patronizing at all. I have friends

Highly doubt that. This community is for certain type of people, who fit more into school shooter profile than they relate to average human who has friends. And subset of community who are activelly polluting this thread are even worse.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #342 on: February 21, 2018, 11:45:31 pm »
Paste me where I said that? Once again, filling people's mouths with your words, as a substitute of other things  :rolleyes:

Compare that to the fantasy of today's "Islam rule" in Europe, where ethnic europeans are almost "totally replaced" by mass immigration, that started only a couple years ago, and you have some perspective.

Stupid fucking twat.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #343 on: February 23, 2018, 10:20:04 pm »
It should be public policy that every town be subject to forced migration untill it's racial demographic is representative of the national averages, also that after mandatory genetic testing all people without mixed heritage are required to have mixed children.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2210
  • Infamy: 2811
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 24, 2018, 02:04:23 am »
chocolate chip cookies like Oberyn and Angantyr only support certain social engineering policy and that is selective breeding based on virtue aka eugenics.

Mixed race policy could help to minimize major confilicts in the long run, devastating world wars between nations. But it's obviously devil doing while eugenics is God given idea.

I support neither because I believe in freedom and social engineering by government goes against idea of freedom.