Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148701 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #315 on: February 20, 2018, 08:55:22 pm »
Yeah Richmond Hill is north of Toronto a ways. Probably a 20-30 minute drive north of the City.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #316 on: February 20, 2018, 08:58:02 pm »
+1
the ontario slang is a disgusting ting, ahlie
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #317 on: February 20, 2018, 09:13:19 pm »
+1
i'm just saying, you go downtown toronto or even downtown halifax where i live and its more than 50% people that aren't white. do i have an issue with it? no, because i'm not a piece of shit. live and let live you assholes

if i go to downtown sub-30k population *insert town near me* or god-fucking-forbid, Atlanta i encounter majority-minority populations often and i don't mind it. in my opinion, we're all just moderately racist and get enjoyment out of that where I live in the deep south. maybe i'm a myopic inbred hillbilly and simply don't notice the intense racial injustice suffered in my community.

i also don't mind that someone would have a problem with that via preference at all. i find rural folk of all colours much more endearing than people living in fucking midtown or w/e. if someone finds people living by fundamental Wahabbi tradition distasteful, so fucking what? i don't find it at all a mark of poor character, so long as you don't initiate aggression towards these people because of hatred or any other reason.

an individual's choice to disassociate themselves from another individual or group is not inherently immoral; as no physical harm nor property damage has taken place. hang a racist murderer the same as you hang a racially-unmotivated murderer.

also i will tell you for fucking SURE that if you asked damn near any melanin-enhanced gentleman running around my corner of NW Georgia if he would greatly appreciate coming into the possession of 5 brand-new neighbors straight outta Bangladesh complete with their own minaret, they'd say hell naw.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #318 on: February 21, 2018, 12:03:31 am »

:lol:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #319 on: February 21, 2018, 12:47:03 am »
+1

Maybe apathetic soyboys who have never traveled outside their comfy majority white first world countries should give this a listen. This is the "evolution" awaiting your children. Do you really believe once you are minorities in your own countries the idiotic hatred of white "priviledge" will end? That it will stop and we will be treated the same way we treat "minorities"? They don't want equality, they want "revenge", for all the perceived wrongs they are endlessly brainwashed into believing by academia and media. Wrongs they perceive and are encouraged to perceive as being commited on their collective, by our collective.

https://twitter.com/Parsethenoise/status/965740337275789312

Rhodesia 2.0

Of course all the usual bundle of stickss SO worried about "compassion" and "kindness" will make a huge uproar in the media...yeah, aaaaaany day now.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 01:08:22 am by Oberyn »

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #320 on: February 21, 2018, 01:15:14 am »

Maybe apathetic soyboys who have never traveled outside their comfy majority white first world countries should give this a listen. This is the "evolution" awaiting your children. Do you really believe once you are minorities in your own countries the idiotic hatred of white "priviledge" will end? That it will stop and we will be treated the same way we treat "minorities"? They don't want equality, they want "revenge", for all the perceived wrongs they are endlessly brainwashed into believing by academia and media. Wrongs they perceive and are encouraged to perceive as being commited on their collective, by our collective.

Rhodesia 2.0

Of course all the usual bundle of stickss SO worried about "compassion" and "kindness" will make a huge uproar in the media...yeah, aaaaaany day now.

i think it's sort of foolish to deny that white people in first world countries in GENERAL (there are exceptions) are born into situations with greater opportunities than many people of colour. also foolish for you to assume some of us have never seen the world. i've been to europe more than once and sure there's issues everywhere and while there may be cultural differences that lead to violence (the people that DO commit these are just bad people who have no business being in society) i believe it's a duty of both sides, the immigrants and the natives to set their differences aside and assimilate together
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 21, 2018, 01:23:40 am »
+1

Rhodesia 2.0

Yes. The expropriation of the remaining farmland from the white farmers who have cultivated the land for generations, white squatter camps and racially-motivated farm murders have been ugly but it's going to get uglier still.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 01:27:43 am by Angantyr »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1969
  • Infamy: 2406
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 21, 2018, 01:28:11 am »
Who cares what they want, when they obviously aren't going to get it. Just like you aren't going to get what you want. Because neither of you have any influence on the matters.

Serbs want revenge for NATO bombing, for Kosovo, for not being allowed to turn Croatia into wasteland. But guess what, Serbs are never going to get in such position where they can take revenge upon those who are now in position of power.

Besides dude is talking classic commie spiel, we're going to give powah to the people, nationalize this, nationalize that. Yeah right... he comes from a country which is fully controlled by foreign forces and white people in general. He can't do any of the shit he's preaching and he's preaching that shit in order to get in power to steal from the people and make himself and his family richer.

Take us for example. I don't like you, you don't like me. You think of me as lesser human, I despise you for that. But in the end none of that matters. I'm in Serbia and earn less than half the money you earn just because you've had the privilege to be born in France. And I can't take that away from you. But I could go into politics and talk shit about you and the likes of you and get stupid people in Serbia to elect me and allow me to become rich. Which is what this Julius Malema is doing, and every other black in spanish politician who's trying to get in position of power. Corrupt and lying bastards, each and every of them. How does their political spiel affect you? They'll hate you as long you have better living conditions, it's called jelousy you know and is perfectly natural for humans to feel that way.

About actions of Google and other corporations. They are driven by profits, there is no big ideology behind their actions. They've already saturated western markets and have no space to grow. Which is why they are trying to expand to third world countries and best way is to try to sell some bullshit story how they care about minorities which come from third world countries. But to understand any of that you need basic understanding of economics which somehow eluded you and Angantyr. Too many history books, too little reading about marketing strategies. Btw China already closed the door for them which is why USA is doing the same to Chinese companies, so Google and co aren't targeting yellow people anymore in their media campaigns.

Those bundle of stickss are paid for their actions of fake compassion and kindness towards the less fortunate souls from subsaharan countries.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 01:31:41 am by Leshma »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 21, 2018, 01:38:01 am »
For anyone interested in the topic:

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #324 on: February 21, 2018, 11:43:00 am »
+2

Inb4 they plead for billions in food aid.

South Africa is near peak multiculturalism, in Europe we're still a far way from achieving the utopian dream Butan dreams about though.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #325 on: February 21, 2018, 01:52:52 pm »
+2
the immigrants and the natives to set their differences aside and assimilate together

Why should I have to assimilate to someone who don't even belong in my country?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 21, 2018, 02:01:12 pm »
Everyone here just watches hockey and complains about Trudeau it's great

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #327 on: February 21, 2018, 03:47:18 pm »
+1
Everyone here just watches hockey and complains about Trudeau it's great

Here its hockey and complain about immigration, at least at work.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 21, 2018, 04:27:48 pm »
At least you guys have hockey. Any nation that doesn't contend for Olympic hockey medals or at least send players to the NHL should probably just give up on life.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 21, 2018, 05:21:56 pm »
>Mass immigration in Europe started only 2 years ago

Paste me where I said that? Once again, filling people's mouths with your words, as a substitute of other things  :rolleyes:

I ate food today, starvation isn't real
I wasn't raped today, rape isn't real
I wasn't killed in a terrorist attack today, terrorism isn't real

I saw a black today, mass immigration is real
I was raped by an arab today, all arabs are rapists
I was killed by a terrorist today, nuke middle east

When you guys post things about extremists and want to make it look like its everywhere, we are very sorry to share our experience of the real outside world: its not like that, AT ALL!
Before it even BEGINS to look like all your apocalypse propaganda, well... it wont; but if it did BEGAN to look like it, you can damn well be sure that the "white cucks" that we are just wont let it slide. We dont need your stupid shit to look after ourselves.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 05:41:23 pm by Butan »