Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148705 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #255 on: February 17, 2018, 08:33:24 pm »
Fake
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2018, 10:00:51 pm »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2018, 11:12:51 pm »
(click to show/hide)

More likely

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 18, 2018, 11:37:24 am »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 18, 2018, 12:11:51 pm »
you clearly arent woke enough to read between the memes

clearly not. please enlighten me.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 18, 2018, 05:37:37 pm »
+2
lol wtf is that supposed to mean? foreigners took away your romantic picture of the past?
'Foreigners' didn't take away the peaceful ethnostate, our policy makers did. With no popular support changing centuries old nations for all time without referendum.

It's also not romanticized, mass non-western immigration didn't get out of control before the 80s so I'm old enough to still remember the time before. As are anyone who are older than me. We all remember it well.

Scandinavian society had less crime, corruption, decadence and degeneracy before the culture revolution of the 60s. The 'Scandinavia in 1950s' video is the world before postmodernism and the loss of culture in the 60s and the loss of homogeneous societies from the 80s and onwards. Scandinavia in the 1950s looks like something from a different planet by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM
Yes, I watched this before, it's a good conversation. I quite like Camille Paglia despite her incessant 'mkay's.

The cultural marxism has spread from the litterature departments to most of the other humanities by now. Even in Denmark where a friend of mine and former fellow history student at the University of Copenhagen has a forced 'gender contructions' course this whole semester, where they have to listen to 'gender historians' speaking about 'women's history', 'the history of emotions' (the source material is women's magazines from the 80s) and Foucault's poststructuralism and post-hermeneutics. They even have a transgender teacher from the gender studies department come and lecture them about 'practical queer theory' and 'normativity critique' in the last week. I read some of his/her/xir/xe articles and it's the usual postmodernist, anti-hierarchical, anti-western, anti-white, anti-male, anti-heterosexual victim narrative that those types love, written in vague, bloated 'academic' language that is popular in Critical Theory going back to the Frankfurt School. Imagine what that semester could've been used for instead by the history department.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 18, 2018, 06:09:26 pm »
+2
'Foreigners' didn't take away the peaceful ethnostate, our policy makers did.
This is something a lot of anti-immigration people should keep in mind, but don't. You can hate the immigration policy, but it's senseless to hate random individual immigrants. Who wouldn't want to come to prosperous Europe from some shithole? It's not their fault. The unproductive racism should be channeled to fighting the politicians enacting the policies. Who knows, that might actually achieve something.

Yes, I watched this before, it's a good conversation. I quite like Camille Paglia despite her incessant 'mkay's.

It's not her "mkay"'s that bother me, it's that she tends to not finish words or sentences and speaks so fast that she stutters -- it's hard to listen to, especially in contrast to Peterson's calm and well articulated speech. Still a good video, and her position on most things is very reasonable, I just wish she'd slow the fuck down.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 18, 2018, 06:11:54 pm »

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:25:46 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2018, 06:32:36 pm »
Yes, Black Panther's brought new life to the tired, cringeworthy arguments about Africa only being poor because of white oppression. What's most fucked up about both the SJW/feminism and racism thing is, though, how many white people/men there are actively trying to sabotage other white people/men. US academia is full of them, like that video touches on, and they're brainwashing impressionable college students every day from their position of authority. Before feminism and "racism", it was communism -- you had professors (still have but to a lesser extent) preaching its benefits and glory, and smart students actually buying into it because of that. All this in direct contradiction with easily available, objective facts. In all three cases. US colleges are an ideological battleground, and the radical leftists control it.

And it seems to me like that culture is being imported from the US to the rest of Europe, with the exception of, as far as I know, Eastern Europe.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 18, 2018, 07:12:07 pm »
'Foreigners' didn't take away the peaceful ethnostate, our policy makers did. With no popular support changing centuries old nations for all time without referendum.

It's also not romanticized, mass non-western immigration didn't get out of control before the 80s so I'm old enough to still remember the time before. As are anyone who are older than me. We all remember it well.

Scandinavian society had less crime, corruption, decadence and degeneracy before the culture revolution of the 60s. The 'Scandinavia in 1950s' video is the world before postmodernism and the loss of culture in the 60s and the loss of homogeneous societies from the 80s and onwards. Scandinavia in the 1950s looks like something from a different planet by now.

Dont't know about scandinavia, but the video about germany certainly is romanticizing the era around 1900. Peaceful ethnostate? There are many other sides to that time like Prussian militarism, terrifying education, unequality in many areas, huge changes and problems through industrialization and urban growth. And you know what? These massive changes led people to believe in a cultural decline like Oswald Spengler and his "Untergang des Abendlandes" which in turn in combination with evolutionary science let to Rassenforschung and eugenics and the "destruction of unworthy live".

Also centuries old nations? The idea of nations is pretty young in history, and the nation of germany only a couple of decades old around 1900.

Also on a completely other level, there are people (like me) who prefer the way Berlin looks today (not architecturally) than in that video.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2018, 07:15:27 pm »

Also on a completely other level, there are people (like me) who prefer the way Berlin looks today (not architecturally) than in that video.
Yeah, I bet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2018, 07:24:06 pm »
+2
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2018, 07:34:08 pm »
come on, are you really so low?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2018, 07:55:55 pm »
So low as to bring reality to the table? Well, evidently.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2018, 11:06:59 pm »
For Xant, reality is that as soon as you get outside you will be raped by foreigners in the next 30 seconds.

No wonder he never leaves his mancave. Wayyyy too dangerous.