Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148661 times)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2018, 01:27:24 am »
+1
Somehow I believe if social climate was different that this psycho-professor dude would tell this annoying female host: shut the fuck up, goddamn woman.

You are absolutely right, because in that reality he wouldn't be on the show. Most likely the show wouldn't exist and if it by some chance did, she wouldn't be hosting it.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2018, 02:16:33 am »
+1

people are fucking idiots, they don't realize that simply because guns aren't the item in question, that they're mostly useless to irregular fighters..asinine. if you ain't gotta buy bread because its there for you courtesty of UN-standardised rations, you can spend those shekels on crates of 7.62x39 or some RDX or w/e the fuck they make IEDs and improvised mortars n' shit out of
All those aid items just let them grow the militia, the AKs and 762 are beyond the point really, much easier to get in the region than proper food and medicine....
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2018, 03:21:39 am »
All those aid items just let them grow the militia, the AKs and 762 are beyond the point really, much easier to get in the region than proper food and medicine....

Sure, we're both in possession of the requisite grey matter and text-readin' to be in agreement. Most rank n' file jackasses (read: general population) really don't get that, though. Like, I feel plenty of people would be scratching their heads wondering "what could a warlord's army need with aid shipments? they need missiles and vehicles!!!", you know? People don't get that non-military aid given to a nation such as Egypt (for kindly not engaging Dear Ally Israel in fistcuffs for some decades i suppose? coups or no, those shekels keep flowing) allows the nation to simply subtract equal funds from social services into military procurement/training/upkeep/etc.

And you're certainly right about Somalia or similar places having much more ubiquitous access to slavshit rifles, IFVs, explosives, etc. God knows that Africa ain't the golden yardstick to apply for human development, stability, chances of not getting fucking necklaced or whatever horrors occur daily, but the US Empire's decades-long presence in Somalia has been a terrorist/militant factory, just like the rest of the hotspots. When you've got military intelligence relying on local barely-vetted sources, of a completely different ethnicity, culture, and language to coordinate both manned and unmanned bombardment, you're gonna end up blasting a lot of the wrong folk. Any fighting-aged male with some fire in him would be very likely indeed to take up arms against the aggressing party when he witnesses his extended family converted into a puree of brain matter, gore, and bone fragments right on front of them. Matters little the culture...although you have particularly stupid examples of attempted occupation like Afghanistan, graveyard of empires. The bonkers-ass Pashtuns there have 11 tenets of society and more than half of them deal with kicking the ass of foreign invaders. Their CODIFIED culture, man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunwali

https://www.thenation.com/article/cias-secret-sites-somalia/

You kill a turrorist, you make 10 fucking more. Its terrorist math, and even fucking McCrystal knew that shit. Foreverwar is profitable to certain individuals and groups, and is useful in grand chessboard antics of the high ruling class.

(click to show/hide)

also im sorry i should probably make a thread for my bullshit
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:30:48 am by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2018, 03:59:06 am »
+2
Sure, we're both in possession of the requisite grey matter and text-readin' to be in agreement. Most rank n' file jackasses (read: general population) really don't get that, though. Like, I feel plenty of people would be scratching their heads wondering "what could a warlord's army need with aid shipments? they need missiles and vehicles!!!", you know? People don't get that non-military aid given to a nation such as Egypt (for kindly not engaging Dear Ally Israel in fistcuffs for some decades i suppose? coups or no, those shekels keep flowing) allows the nation to simply subtract equal funds from social services into military procurement/training/upkeep/etc.

And you're certainly right about Somalia or similar places having much more ubiquitous access to slavshit rifles, IFVs, explosives, etc. God knows that Africa ain't the golden yardstick to apply for human development, stability, chances of not getting fucking necklaced or whatever horrors occur daily, but the US Empire's decades-long presence in Somalia has been a terrorist/militant factory, just like the rest of the hotspots. When you've got military intelligence relying on local barely-vetted sources, of a completely different ethnicity, culture, and language to coordinate both manned and unmanned bombardment, you're gonna end up blasting a lot of the wrong folk. Any fighting-aged male with some fire in him would be very likely indeed to take up arms against the aggressing party when he witnesses his extended family converted into a puree of brain matter, gore, and bone fragments right on front of them. Matters little the culture...although you have particularly stupid examples of attempted occupation like Afghanistan, graveyard of empires. The bonkers-ass Pashtuns there have 11 tenets of society and more than half of them deal with kicking the ass of foreign invaders. Their CODIFIED culture, man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunwali

https://www.thenation.com/article/cias-secret-sites-somalia/

You kill a turrorist, you make 10 fucking more. Its terrorist math, and even fucking McCrystal knew that shit. Foreverwar is profitable to certain individuals and groups, and is useful in grand chessboard antics of the high ruling class.

(click to show/hide)

also im sorry i should probably make a thread for my bullshit
There's just a massive clash between what makes military sense and what the public is willing to stomach, and thus what politicians will approve. It's impossible to win a genteel occupying "war" against countries like Afghanistan, yet the US doesn't have the balls for a proper slash-and-burn invasion because The People think war should be nice and humane. The reality of course is that a slow-burning occupation isn't any more humane, they're just sinking time, money and human lives into a swamp for 20 years, achieving nothing, getting just as many if not more people killed.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2018, 04:43:31 am »
of course if we dont fight them over here we'll clearly within a decade have multiple daily suicide bombings by hordes of brown folk, newly enabled to high feats of terrorism by not being bombed literally every fucking day
This
(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2018, 05:58:19 am »
This
(click to show/hide)

the only way that image could infuriate me more is by replacing romney with rumsfeld, perle, or daddy bush. romney always struck me as too silly to even be a fucking neocon shit

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2018, 06:45:56 am »
Yea those horrible brown people only want to blow themselves up sandersson go fuck yourself

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 13, 2018, 07:30:28 am »
Yea those horrible brown people only want to blow themselves up sandersson go fuck yourself
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2018, 09:27:01 am »
+1

i seriously dont know what the fuck you're talking about or what point you're trying to make of anything i wrote dude, and i mean that

i spend like 2 hours a day on podcasts and reading about foreign policy or w/e you'd call it, shamefully or not, so sometimes i like to spew some drivel. whats your problem with it, that it isn't my place to comment on somewhere I've never been and, presumably, none of my forefathers originated from?

i hate fucking murder, man. i hate mass murder more than anything, you think I'm trying to harvest upvotes? trying to express discontent and give myself a release valve for the stupid content i subject myself to on the internet and thats all. its a fucking waste of prosperity for our species, to be slaughtering one another. its a demon's wet dream, the carnage and emotional harm done through this stupid fucking empire building trip the US has been on as a nation since WW2, and before that.

so whats your point, then?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:31:00 am by Sandersson Jankins »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2018, 11:51:51 am »
+1

Shut up retard

i seriously dont know what the fuck you're talking about or what point you're trying to make of anything i wrote dude, and i mean that

He's a victim of internet bullying :((( everybody hates him because he's a pakistani, it's certainly not because he's obnoxious and annoying

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2018, 04:19:14 pm »
There's just a massive clash between what makes military sense and what the public is willing to stomach, and thus what politicians will approve. It's impossible to win a genteel occupying "war" against countries like Afghanistan, yet the US doesn't have the balls for a proper slash-and-burn invasion because The People think war should be nice and humane. The reality of course is that a slow-burning occupation isn't any more humane, they're just sinking time, money and human lives into a swamp for 20 years, achieving nothing, getting just as many if not more people killed.

The military/civilian clash resides mainly on acceptable collateral damage, legal/illegal high value targets assassination, technology limitations, and unavoidable mistakes. Not on military doctrines, nor how you deploy troops in a limited war, nor how you respect populations and international laws.
And if you did your homework you would know that these "slow-burning wars" cost very few lives comparatively to older similar (proportionately) wars. Especially western forces lives. So except if you want to trade money/political resolution for lives, I think we are doing okay.

If you want a "proper" slash-and-burn, do it yourself bro. I would love seeing you do a breach and entry rambo style and deal with the consequences.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2018, 04:19:54 pm »
+1
The military/civilian clash resides mainly on acceptable collateral damage, legal/illegal high value targets assassination, technology limitations, and unavoidable mistakes. Not on military doctrines, nor how you deploy troops in a limited war, nor how you respect populations and international laws.
And if you did your homework you would know that this "slow-burning" cost very few lives comparatively to older similar (proportionately) wars. Especially western forces lives. So except if you want to trade money/political resolution for lives, I think we are doing okay.

If you want a "proper" slash-and-burn, do it yourself bro. I would love seeing you do a breach and entry rambo style and deal with the consequences.
Lmao holy shit you're clueless.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2018, 04:22:14 pm »
+1
Damn you're fast.

Maybe get out more and stop lurking the forum in the hope of having to post about your cringy fantasy world.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2018, 04:25:51 pm »
+1
Damn you're fast.

Maybe get out more and stop lurking the forum in the hope of having to post about your cringy fantasy world.
Damn you're fast.

Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2018, 04:28:35 pm »
+1
Damn you're fast.

Damn you're fast.