Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148682 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2018, 09:09:09 pm »
got em

also found this, turns out Angantry is chinese sleeper agent (Possible Jew?) turning us against each other
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:08:03 am by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #181 on: February 05, 2018, 07:16:22 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)
i would certainly call Northup-Grumman, Lockheed-Martin, Dyncorp, Halliburton, and all the rest "unaccountable corporate entitites"
but why would they need to be accountable to anyone but their shareholders my fellow Friedman fan :^) :^) :^)

Afghanistan boondoggle (hey, 17 years ain't so long!)
Honestly I'm rather glad it's lasted long enough for me to get to experience it soon too, I hear Afghanistan is beautiful country and I need more inspiration for my landscape paintings. If I get to go I'll bring you back an exotic rug, buddy.

attempt to create a 30k strong moderate rebel-YPG border force right on Turkey's doorstep
I feel the same way friendo, no need to antagonize our NATO ally by arming and otherwise facilitating a Marxist revolutionary terrorist offshoot in the vain hope that they'll die for our geopolitical sins in Iraq and Syria - when actual American presence would have been much more appropriate. A leaky Obama band-aid for an Obama abrogation of American authority, I don't dig it either, glad he's out of office now.

check out the daily rhetoric and propaganda against Iran, decertifying the nuclear deal even though the International Atomic Energy Agency has been saying all along that they're in compliance... though Hezbollah has been shitting on Daesh for ages now...
(click to show/hide)
This implies that we should ever have allowed Iran the capability of becoming a nuclear state. Yet another Obama administration foreign policy retreat that will hopefully (but not likely) be corrected by the current administration. "Lebanese" Shiites kill would-be Sunni Caliphate members, big shocker there. Can't wait for the Mattis Beirut Barracks Revenge War, myself. If not tomorrow then it will happen next decade, or the next after that, and regardless of whatever material reasons there will be for prosecuting it there'll at least be an opportunity for those in the know to, through it, transcend the mundane experience offered by modern life.

(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #182 on: February 05, 2018, 08:39:15 am »
(click to show/hide)
but why would they need to be accountable to anyone but their shareholders my fellow Friedman fan :^) :^) :^)
Honestly I'm rather glad it's lasted long enough for me to get to experience it soon too, I hear Afghanistan is beautiful country and I need more inspiration for my landscape paintings. If I get to go I'll bring you back an exotic rug, buddy.
I feel the same way friendo, no need to antagonize our NATO ally by arming and otherwise facilitating a Marxist revolutionary terrorist offshoot in the vain hope that they'll die for our geopolitical sins in Iraq and Syria - when actual American presence would have been much more appropriate. A leaky Obama band-aid for an Obama abrogation of American authority, I don't dig it either, glad he's out of office now.
(click to show/hide)
This implies that we should ever have allowed Iran the capability of becoming a nuclear state. Yet another Obama administration foreign policy retreat that will hopefully (but not likely) be corrected by the current administration. "Lebanese" Shiites kill would-be Sunni Caliphate members, big shocker there. Can't wait for the Mattis Beirut Barracks Revenge War, myself. If not tomorrow then it will happen next decade, or the next after that, and regardless of whatever material reasons there will be for prosecuting it there'll at least be an opportunity for those in the know to, through it, transcend the mundane experience offered by modern life.

(click to show/hide)

christ, how horrifying.

firstly, of course any firm (weapons or corn or toasters or services or anything) need not be accountable to any other individual so long as they have not breached a signed contract nor initiated aggression on another individual or firm or their property

my issue is the incestuous relationship between gub'mint and the arms industry in which former intelligence officials, generals, admirals, etc pour into think-tanks and consultant roles once they're been discharged or retired, from which position they push aggressive foreign policy and alliances with unsavory actors (read: Saudi/UAE). i do firmly believe that the (statistically insignificant) deaths from terrorism, especially branded islamic terrorism is caused by blowback. SecState Albright blatantly said to the camera in 60 minute that, yes, as many as 500k Iraqi children dead as a direct result of U.S. sanctions (read: siege) was worth it to pursue U.S. foreign policy goals. Lotta fucking good that did, huh? Chrissake, the average dirt farmer on the ground doesn't think "boy these jolly Americans are sure trying to free me but this bad guy won't let them, im'a revolt", he thinks "wow things sure fucking sucked before and now we're dying of dysentary and starvation because the US won't let shit into the country, FUCK the US"

second, god bless it westwood it sure is terrifying to see a rhetorically-gifted, verbally intelligent conservative, and i hate it

third, of course we agree that the policy pursued of plopping a bunch of armed kurds on turkey's doorstep and saying that "hey these are ur new doormen, enjoy" is beyond asinine. but goddamnit, an actual American presence is the last thing from appropriate, you hegemonic turd! >:(

(not even gonna try to preach non-interventionism to u)

lastly, in response to your nice photos of folk in Iran hating the United States' guts, the CIA played a pivotal role in their 1953 coup in which we sponsored those SAVAK or w/e cunts to basically be sand-gestapo to any folk that didn't suck (always circumcized, oy vey!) US dick. 34 fucking years of that shit, you think you wouldn't be pissed as hell if you grew up hearing granny talk about how they shoved splinters under granpappy's fingernails and hooked his genitals up to a car-battery? and those cunts installed and paid for by Uncle Sam to perform such acts?

murder is murder and murderers should, without exception, in every circumstance be hanged publicly. even so, you reckon that a bunch of Texans or Cajuns or (insert shootey, somewhat insular US culture here) would tolerate several thousand foreign troops quartering themselves in homes, businesses? basically occupying? these foreign troops being of a completely different ethnicity, religion, and culture?

hell nah, man. they'd just be way fucking better at killing the interlopers.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:46:04 am by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 05, 2018, 02:31:28 pm »
+1
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Qlyy54/annu-en-misstankt-gruppvaldtakt-i-malmo--spar-sakrade

Fifth gang rape in Malmö in four months. Police are confused and have asked a profiling group to help them.

Lmao.

Gang rapes didn't exist in Scandinavia before it was, uhm, imported from Africa and the Middle East. I'm sure Sweden will have terrific profilers when they're so frightened of anything to do with ethnicity.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2018, 05:51:55 pm »
+1
Rape-fugees killing each other, good news right?
To someone with 50 IQ, sure.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2018, 06:03:08 pm »
+2
Population growth in the Middle East and Africa is out of control and a main source for their problems. And the world's.

A few notes on demographics:

The Middle East
The UN projected in 2013 that the population of Iraq will grow from 31 million in 2010 to 145 million in 2100. In 1950 there were only 5 million.

Similarly, the 27 million in Saudi Arabia in 2010 will have grown to 42 million by the end of the century, but in 1950 there were only 3 million.

In Pakistan there were 37 million in 1950, today they are 173 million, and they are expected to grow to 261 million by 2100.

Egypt had 14 million in 1926, 20 million in 1950, 78 million in 2007, and today over 84 million. In 2100 they are expected to have 123 million.

Africa
In Nigeria, there were 158 million in 2010, in 2100 there will be 779 million.

The African population as a whole is expected by the UN to grow from 1.1 billion in 2013 to 4.2 billion in 2100, ie. a growth of 280%. This means that in Africa from 2013 to 2100 there are born six times as many as the whole population of the EU today. Or said in another way; in 14 years in Africa there are born on average as many as the whole population of the EU.

Local leaders, aswell as to a large degree our own leaders, appear to have lost any sense of reality in regards to the consequences of this population pressure.

In the first week of June 2014 alone there came more than 5000 migrants with boats from Africa to the Italian coast. In the whole of 2011 62.000 migrants came by boat from Africa to Europe. In 2013 it was 40.000. In the first five months of 2014 more than 40.000 sailed across the Mediterranean to Italy. And this is only people who came by boats. We all know how 2015 and 2016 looked.

There will be as many people in Africa in 2050 as there lived in the entire world in 1950 when the current international refugee conventions were written, multiplying its population by a factor of ten in a hundred years.

In the European Union today there are at a minimum 30 million muslims, but that number is expected to double in the next 25 years alone.

This demographic trend will lead to a situation where no dutch or frenchman will be able to be elected for his or her respective country's parliament without support from the muslim minority, which will have a increasingly conclusive vote in the makeup of the various European governments.

Denmark
If we look on the population growth in my own country of Denmark, from January 2009 to January 2014 we have experienced a population growth of 115.000 people, of these only 15.750, or 13.6%, are of danish origin. Immigrants from western countries make up 43.000 in the period, descendents of immigrants from western countries 5300, while immigrants from non-western countries are 30.924 and their descendents 20.433. This is a population increase of non-western people of 44.3% of the entire population growth, while the growth of ethnic danes in the same period (2009-2014) are only 13.6%.

If we look only on the year 2013, the number of ethnic danes decreased by 789 people but the entire population grew with 24.607 people, among these 9500 were immigrants from non-western countries and 4400 were their descendents.

These numbers look even worse among most of our neighbours, including people of european descent in America.

It is not a problem if a population does not grow, we are more people than we have ever been, but it is a problem that a population is being replaced. We are in a situation where the number of europeans and people of european descent in the world are falling while we see an explosive rise in the number of non-europeans in our homelands. There is no objective reason to believe our social model can be maintained if this development continues because a very large part of the non-western immigration are made up of people who lacks the qualifications that are a condition to be able to care for themselves in a modern society, while at the same time due to ethnocultural differences often wish for an entirely different society.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #188 on: February 06, 2018, 06:17:48 pm »
+1
What's the problem? They will integrate any second now. This is completely natural and clearly the only way stopping this would be
re-igniting old senseless nationalisms and going borderline fascist with borders and race war.

There's no other options and you don't want another holocaust do you?

Nurture > Nature and in fifty years somalians will pay for my pension :))))))

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2018, 06:30:41 pm »
To someone with 50 IQ, sure.

So to you, an individual with immense intellectual power, it is bad. I am surprised, I thought you disliked rape-fugees?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 06, 2018, 09:18:33 pm »
+1
Population growth in the Middle East and Africa is out of control and a main source for their problems. And the world's.

A few notes on demographics:

The Middle East
The UN projected in 2013 that the population of Iraq will grow from 31 million in 2010 to 145 million in 2100. In 1950 there were only 5 million.

Similarly, the 27 million in Saudi Arabia in 2010 will have grown to 42 million by the end of the century, but in 1950 there were only 3 million.

In Pakistan there were 37 million in 1950, today they are 173 million, and they are expected to grow to 261 million by 2100.

Egypt had 14 million in 1926, 20 million in 1950, 78 million in 2007, and today over 84 million. In 2100 they are expected to have 123 million.

Africa
In Nigeria, there were 158 million in 2010, in 2100 there will be 779 million.

The African population as a whole is expected by the UN to grow from 1.1 billion in 2013 to 4.2 billion in 2100, ie. a growth of 280%. This means that in Africa from 2013 to 2100 there are born six times as many as the whole population of the EU today. Or said in another way; in 14 years in Africa there are born on average as many as the whole population of the EU.

Local leaders, aswell as to a large degree our own leaders, appear to have lost any sense of reality in regards to the consequences of this population pressure.
The West is completely fucked unless it changes its stance drastically, and soon. Helping these countries only lets them keep growing at ridiculous rates, until the resources run out because there are simply too many people to support. And when that happens, everything implodes. Of course, by that time, if we follow the current trends, the West will be full of Africans and Arabs and headed towards destabilization itself. Because as we all know, there's no such thing as beneficial white culture, it's only a coincidence that Middle East and Africa are shitholes, nothing to do with those noble people and their culture. The more of it we import the better.

So to you, an individual with immense intellectual power, it is bad. I am surprised, I thought you disliked rape-fugees?

Of course it's bad, as anyone with >50 IQ could tell you. Here are some questions for you to ponder: do bystanders die in firefights? What happens to neighbourhoods with armed gangs? What do armed gangs do after they've killed their rivals? Do they just pack away their guns and stop doing crime? What kind of children do these criminals have? Are those children likely to be upstanding members of society? How do you think murderer migrants interact with the citizens? Are they likely to be kind and gentle and make vows to never harm anyone except a fellow migrant?

And so on. It takes a childlike simplicity to not see these issues.

Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2018, 07:31:20 am »
Of course it's bad.

Owwwww, I'll make sure to keep you posted on the recovery of the wounded refugees then  :cry:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2018, 04:07:02 pm »
+1

Owwwww, I'll make sure to keep you posted on the recovery of the wounded refugees then  :cry:
Which has nothing to do with anything I said, of course, but I didn't expect you to be able to keep up anyway, so that's okay.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2018, 06:59:01 pm »
Oberyn can you just open v3 please,this thread started to be long.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2018, 06:09:04 pm »
+2

watch if you want a good laugh