Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148704 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 680
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #165 on: February 02, 2018, 08:32:38 pm »
Here's my tip regarding blockchain: if you want to believe, believe with your mind, not your money.

This bubble is the same like others, and like with every bubble there is ton of frauds. lot of money involved but at the end projects that have actual worth will keep going and grow. Like it happened with dotcom bubble. Many died, Amazon lived to become one of the biggest companies in the world. Not everything regarding blockchain is smoke and mirrors.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 02, 2018, 10:22:15 pm »
+2
-I'm opposed to all wars.

I knew you're a pussy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2018, 12:01:56 am »
Hltler here

-Gas the jews

LOL having trouble defining me, brainlets? As you can see, my gas attacks are an intricately crafted work of art. The best part of course, is that all my views are correct because -unlike you- I'm unbounded from Jew groupthink. Sometimes it takes a brave thinker like myself to just stand up and say that both sides are wrong-- the answer lies somewhere in the chamber.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2264
  • Infamy: 964
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 03, 2018, 12:55:56 am »
albert was a fine young man who went to church every day and admitted his minor sins in attempt to reach gates of Heaven when his life comes to an end. But at one point his family faced hardships and him, being an artist, tried to raise the money to help his family like every good Christian would do. So he took his marvelous paintings he loved so dearly and went to a local pawn shop. It was owned by richest Jew in town, whom young albert asked to take his precious work of art in exchange for money. Jew said, no shekels for you albert, your paintings are neoclassical garbage it's all about expressionism these days you bundle of sticks. Get outta here. albert was thrown out of pawn shop and came up with plan for grand revenge against everything Jewish and unholy.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 01:03:14 am by Leshma »

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2018, 04:03:09 pm »
+1

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2018, 04:56:14 pm »
+1
I always though Americans believe in only one thing, almighty $$$. Your president for sure does.

$$$ = militarymarketing

$$$ European Union $$$.  You surrendered and forfeit your rights to self governance to a banker capitalist trade union  :lol:.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2018, 05:06:11 pm »
+1
If Trump believed only in "the almighty dollar" he wouldn't be fighting against mass immigration and globalist deracinated corporatism. Trump obviously believes in representing the interests of his nation-state and the people inside of it, not the interests of unnacountable corporate entities who couldn't care less about borders, identity, nationalism or mere geographic barriers. Neo-liberals and neocons are ironically more devoid of any true stance or principle beyond naked pragmatic profit than any "conservative", and the worse thing is that they paint their coldly calculated shekel chasing with utopian moralism so as to be more palatable to the useful idiots.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1394
  • Infamy: 1276
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2018, 05:17:49 pm »
$$$ European Union $$$.  You surrendered and forfeit your rights to self governance to a banker capitalist trade union  :lol:.

I'm Russian vassal yo. Kosovo is Soviet Union!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2018, 12:53:12 am »
+1

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 04, 2018, 01:28:48 am »
If Trump believed only in "the almighty dollar" he wouldn't be fighting against globalist deracinated corporatism.

Lmao.

Please.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 04, 2018, 10:51:23 am »
+2

Seems pretty fucking stupid that way, doesn't it?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #176 on: February 04, 2018, 11:28:50 am »
If Trump believed only in "the almighty dollar" he wouldn't be fighting against mass immigration and globalist deracinated corporatism. Trump obviously believes in representing the interests of his nation-state and the people inside of it, not the interests of unnacountable corporate entities who couldn't care less about borders, identity, nationalism or mere geographic barriers. Neo-liberals and neocons are ironically more devoid of any true stance or principle beyond naked pragmatic profit than any "conservative", and the worse thing is that they paint their coldly calculated shekel chasing with utopian moralism so as to be more palatable to the useful idiots.

was pretty there with you before this..seems from where I am sitting our good Trump has been quite subverted by the military-industrial complex, most especially his infatuation with generals and overall military worship.

i would certainly call Northup-Grumman, Lockheed-Martin, Dyncorp, Halliburton, and all the rest "unaccountable corporate entitites" and no matter all the talk Trump gave during the campaign about how drastically silly and wasteful (stopped short at calling it mass murder- as it is) intervention in the Middle East and elsewhere has been...only to bunker down in the Afghanistan boondoggle (hey, 17 years ain't so long!), attempt to create a 30k strong moderate rebel-YPG border force right on Turkey's doorstep...and for fucking WHAT? for WHAT, man? to please a bunch of room-temp IQ jackasses (read: voters) with no real chops in geopolitics with reports of "WE BOMBED THE SHIT OUT OF ISIS AND ISIS AFFILIATES IN SUDAN, SOMALIA, THE PHILLIPINES, MALI, NIGER, IRAQ, SYRIA, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, YEMEN, ETC ETC ETC"

check out the daily rhetoric and propaganda against Iran, decertifying the nuclear deal even though the International Atomic Energy Agency has been saying all along that they're in compliance. "ooooh they aren't living up to the SPIRIT of the deal" which basically means that they aren't kowtowing to the American Empire, lets throw sanctions on them!

Trump goes to Lebanon and says "I'd like to thank the great, wonderful, etc etc people of Lebanon for their assistance in the war on terror, defeating terrorist groups like ISIS and Hezbollah" even though Hezbollah has been shitting on Daesh for ages now, and has legitimate role in the Lebanese gub'mint. Dude doesn't know fucking anything! Its whatever McMasters, Kelley, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the world-renowned diplomatic expert Jared Kushner says.

at least getting the failing house of Saud to promise to buy several billions in weapon systems is good for the Joe on the Street, right? not so much.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #177 on: February 04, 2018, 11:57:04 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 04, 2018, 04:33:01 pm »
+1
Seems pretty fucking stupid that way, doesn't it?

Butan a retard who clearly didn't get it was the typical, well trodden "What wytpeepo can do to be better allies" screed reversed. Probably because he's completely blind and ignorant to how common and promoted these terms and perspectives are in "academia" and "media".

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 04, 2018, 09:05:55 pm »
+1
Funny because it is perfectly in alignement with what you say all the time, promoting counter-racism to combat racism. Sorry if I misunderstood you, misunderstood individual.