Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148684 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2018, 12:18:59 am »
It's not natural, it's entirely artificial and only happens in Western first world countries and only with whites. Han chinese aren't going to start accepting mass immigration from outside their country anytime soon, they're too busy colonizing Tibet and Xinjiang and other "minority" areas with waves of han colonists.

The only place where people of the entire planet, no matter how distant the ethnicity or how much disdain and loathing they carry for the people there, can "do it easily" is, surprise, in western first world countries. Every other functional country on the planet remains an ethnostate.

Its funny coz you provide the opposing arguments yourself: only the Western first world countries does it because we are more advanced in terms of civilization. In that sense, we provide our own decadence, but if we dont implode and go full retard again (nationalism, segregationism), certainly the situation will have stabilised in the near future, whether you like it or not.
You provide further argument by nominating China: a country which is slowly but surely being westernised, albeit in a bastardly way. In the next decades the regime will have to change to accomodate the booming middle class, following the same pattern we had in the near past.

Every other functional country on the planet that are an ethnostate are mostly shitholes where whites would be massacred or at least discriminated, and where the standard of living is way lower. I dont know why you want to be like them?

As you can see, I both believe that Western>all and doesnt mind globalism as the natural future state of the world. It must be mind boggling to you, I can only imagine  :mrgreen:

Why do you people pretend this is some sort of inevitable global phenomenon when the evidence clearly shows otherwise?

I dont know what evidence you have.
I have none whatsoever myself, just a feeling that if there is no big dramatic/negative events (world war III or big civil wars around race) there is no way the young of today will embrace nationalism, it will become a thing of the past.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2018, 09:06:20 am »
Its funny coz you provide the opposing arguments yourself: only the Western first world countries does it because we are more advanced in terms of civilization. In that sense, we provide our own decadence, but if we dont implode and go full retard again (nationalism, segregationism), certainly the situation will have stabilised in the near future, whether you like it or not.

Ah yes, all those centuries of nationalism and "segregationism" were antethical to our entire idea of civilization. Western civilization started in the 1960's, anything that came before is just a stupid mistake. Only if we completely obliterate any sense of local identity will the situation stabilize, because balkanizing nation-states into Salad Bowl groups that have nothing in common is great for stability. I don't believe that we are heading for peaceful utopia because of an unreasonable dislike for your moronic ideology.

You provide further argument by nominating China: a country which is slowly but surely being westernised, albeit in a bastardly way. In the next decades the regime will have to change to accomodate the booming middle class, following the same pattern we had in the near past.

Hahahahaha the absolute fucking self-delusion. China is slowly being westernized. What planet are you living on? Yeah man it's all good, it doesn't matter if western ethnicities dissapear, maybe a couple of our Esteemed Values will survive in a mutated and unrecognizeable form in the various REAL civilizations and ethnicities that will actually continue to exist into the future, and in the end isn't that what really matters?

As you can see, I both believe that Western>all and doesnt mind globalism as the natural future state of the world. It must be mind boggling to you, I can only imagine  :mrgreen:

No, it's unsurprising. Believing that western civilization is superior and that it is the "natural", automatic end-goal for all human collectives is typical brainwashed regressive arrogance and ignorance, mixed with a completely ironic ethnocentric xenophobia. It is the White Man's Burden crafted anew, the exact same sense of paternalist contempt, a form of "soft" colonialism. It is our duty to uplift and civilize the primite races! Yes, we're doing so, so well at it. The "minorities" in our own countries have absolutely given up their awful, obsolete concepts of ethnicity and any sort of tribalism following our exalted example, it's just a matter of time before it spreads to the rest of the globe "naturally", just lol.

I dont know what evidence you have.

The entirety of human history and a perception of the world cleared of dogmatic, soyboy utopian idealism.

I have none whatsoever myself just a feeling that if there is no big dramatic/negative events (world war III or big civil wars around race) there is no way the young of today will embrace nationalism, it will become a thing of the past.

Lol of course you don't, you just have a "feeling". Yes I'm sure that "feeling" is entirely of your own making and not a deliberately promoted ideological and historical worldview present only in Western first world white countries, the supposed epitome and apogee of humanity, so superior to those fucking obsolete backwards fools who still accept the role of collective tribalism in human nature, i.e currently the entire fucking planet and every single civilization that has ever existed. Gee I wonder where that "feeling" could POSSIBLY come from. I'm sure it's just an "organic" and "natural" thing, and not a retarded fucking delusion crafted by pomo dogmatists who refuse to aknowledge reality if it contradicts their "feelings".
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2018, 04:45:58 pm »
Lol of course you don't, you just have a "feeling". Yes I'm sure that "feeling" is entirely of your own making and not a deliberately promoted ideological and historical worldview present only in Western first world white countries, the supposed epitome and apogee of humanity, so superior to those fucking obsolete backwards fools who still accept the role of collective tribalism in human nature, i.e currently the entire fucking planet and every single civilization that has ever existed. Gee I wonder where that "feeling" could POSSIBLY come from. I'm sure it's just an "organic" and "natural" thing, and not a retarded fucking delusion crafted by pomo dogmatists who refuse to aknowledge reality if it contradicts their "feelings".

Gee, how long and how far have you been down the rabbit hole to think that your opinion is completely yours, bereft of any imperfection? I knew in advance that I wouldnt make any kind of intellectual progress debating with you, but man are you arrogant. If only you were right, it wouldnt be so cringy.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2018, 08:31:48 pm »
What are you doing, Oberyn, to fight against all this Multiculturalism And Stuff in real life?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2018, 10:40:23 pm »
How does it "correlate the two sentences" any more than his original post lmao

Good god you're dumb

Are you so dumb too see that Torbens wording wasn't 100% accurate, but with your quoting nonetheless construed some meaning that just isn't there at all if you read the whole post?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 1151
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2018, 10:43:20 pm »
When in doubt or endangered best tactics is to throw shit in opponents general direction. Trump became president of USA by employing that tactics.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2018, 11:15:39 pm »
+4
You should check out the new BBC TV series of the Fall of Troy

Here's Achilles

Lost my shit at this  :lol:. It's hilarious at the same time as it's fucking sad, because I imagine that if Achilles was actually Black and they cast a White actor to play the role, tons of Non whites would all scream racism and white washing.

The kind of people that would have you believe that if you are born white and don't pussy foot around and the kisses the arses of all non whites, you are a racist, being unable to see that kind of accusation is racist in itself. It's fucking sad, the race card is a weapon too commonly used and never punished when it's used incorrectly and unfairly, which is the majority of the time from my experience. I have witnessed it at work more times than I can count and they get away with it all of the time, when they should be punished the same as someone who actually is being racist.

All this White privilege bullshit, it fucks me off because it's mainly an American thing, yet I see tons of leftie SJW throwing it around over here, like I owe someone something because I am white and they're not. No fucking shit I might be more privileged in some ways, because the country I was born and live in is natively white, lets see how privileged I would be if I went to a non white country and started demanding shit and calling people racist and privileged, I would probably get murdered.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2018, 07:04:44 am »
What are you doing, Oberyn, to fight against all this Multiculturalism And Stuff in real life?

I think he is a parasite like you, trying to keep those alien parasites out of his beloved host. Usually with posting truth-bombs on all-important forum like this one here.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2018, 08:31:00 am »
Are you so dumb too see that Torbens wording wasn't 100% accurate, but with your quoting nonetheless construed some meaning that just isn't there at all if you read the whole post?
You're retarded if you think I construed some meaning that isn't there lmao
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2018, 11:05:39 am »
+7

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2018, 04:19:43 pm »
You're retarded if you think I construed some meaning that isn't there lmao

Let's both have a good laugh then.

Btw. I am surprised you didn't say anything about my mistake in my post.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2018, 04:37:19 pm »
Gee, how long and how far have you been down the rabbit hole to think that your opinion is completely yours, bereft of any imperfection? I knew in advance that I wouldnt make any kind of intellectual progress debating with you, but man are you arrogant. If only you were right, it wouldnt be so cringy.

Do I make the case that it is? I'm saying it's tried and tested, that it is a running thread throughout not only our "western" civilization but every one that has every existed and currently exists. It's not perfect, but nothing is, because utopian idealism is a dead end and always will be, no matter the ultimate supposedly perfect goal. When I look at recent history the pursuit of delusional utopias seems to me much more dangerous. You're willing to bet an incredibly important thing on the basis of a "feeling", completely ignoring the potential consequences.

Consequences that seem to me much more realistic than a wishful thinking outcome we're supposed to arrive at through a vague and undefinable apathetic altruism, a supposed "natural" spread of our atomizing mores that will make all ethnic and national concepts obsolete the world over. It's dumb and it's not going to happen, just because we sacrifice our identities doesn't mean anyone else will. No "tribal" identity the world over believe their culture and identity will dissapear in the near future, with the exception of those of "western", white, developped countries, much less is it praised it as a moral imperative and inevitable. Even eastern europeans, the closest in terms of ethnicity, culture and mores, are vehemently opposed to it. Your "global" daydream is ridiculous.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2018, 04:48:11 pm »
What's supposed to be wrong with someone sleeping around before they get married?

How many men would settle for a woman who's been through even 5+ people? Not a lot I'd imagine. As in serious relationship with children as end-goal.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2018, 06:45:41 pm »
+1
oh man no dude.  I think it laughable as well,  but its just the antithesis to the era of caucasian dominance in the american film industry.  Just like many blockbusters now trying to incorporate some sort of china ass licking to open that market independence day, transformers,  putting ethnically diverse characters into roles  historically not suited to them fits well into the broad demand of the viewers.

I get that it triggers you as you feel attacked on many fronts as a white male,  but you are giving some corporate ass whipes a bit too much credit here I persume.

A lot of multicultural pandering in movies and popular culture in general has an economic incentive but one should be wary not to overlook the political climate. And the end result is the same. To our detriment.

In the case of Hollywood the jews that run most of the major media companies today have fought a culture war with WASP culture since the 30s, as they have in the universities, finance and the federal court system, especially from the 60s and onwards.

Virtue signalling is part of the business model, but Hollywood and the tech and media industry is notoriously leftist, and the BBC which produces the series in question is a public service provider that makes and has always made ideological broadcasting and has an extensive so-called 'diversity and inclusion strategy' (http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/diversity) so economical reasons do not stand alone.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 07:08:11 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2018, 07:51:58 pm »
Let's both have a good laugh then.

Btw. I am surprised you didn't say anything about my mistake in my post.
Pointing out your mistakes would be like saying water is wet.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.