Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148652 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2018, 07:38:47 pm »

What is the relation between multiculturalism and ethnocide?
How have the neo-Marxist doctrines of critical race theory and decolonization played into European consciousness in Canada?
I'm joined by George Hutcheson, Director of Students for Western Civilisation in Toronto for an in-depth look at the ethnocidal face of multiculturalism.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2018, 08:32:32 pm »
Multiculturalism has much more to do with modern technology than any kind of ideology.
Ethnic groups formed because of isolation during milennias which created relatively unique cultural identities; "ethnocide" is a natural process of people slowly planting roots everywhere in the world, because they can do it easily now. One could even argue that there has never been any true ethnic groups ever, there was always "impurities".

We can debate whether such or such governments/political group/secret cabal are artificially increasing the pace at which we come together using very shallow and dangerous tactics that I myself dont approve, it doesnt change a thing in the end. The only way we "stop this" would be re-igniting old senseless nationalisms and going borderline fascist with borders and race war.

The only common element of mankind is man. Time to embrace it you old farts  :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 08:36:35 pm by Butan »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1519
  • Infamy: 2204
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2018, 08:49:12 pm »
Waiting for black Nikola Tesla myself.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2893
  • Infamy: 1948
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2018, 08:53:28 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Cohen is jewish surname, means priest in jew gibberish. Dave or David is the most Jewish name ever.  Also dude looks spot on jew with curly hair and shit.

Just sayin.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2018, 09:06:40 pm »
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2018, 09:15:20 pm »
+2
This is an overt attack on our roots and ethnocultural identity for ideological pandering.

oh man no dude.  I think it laughable as well,  but its just the antithesis to the era of caucasian dominance in the american film industry.  Just like many blockbusters now trying to incorporate some sort of china ass licking to open that market independence day, transformers,  putting ethnically diverse characters into roles  historically not suited to them fits well into the broad demand of the viewers.

I get that it triggers you as you feel attacked on many fronts as a white male,  but you are giving some corporate ass whipes a bit too much credit here I persume.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 1782
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2018, 10:23:50 pm »
American film industry = Jews

Just sayin

Edit: 40 mil people killing 4 mil people is like 10 people killing one person. Isn't bad like one dude killing another in cold blood but is viewed as severe crime. Now, hundred or even thousand people killing one person is nothing but pure justice. at least from group point of view.

Which means having Germany kill Jews wasn't effective enough, but imagine if whole worlds started doing the same. Seven billion vs how many million? We're close to one to thousand ration which guarantees no wrong deed was committed.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:27:10 pm by Leshma »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2018, 10:40:43 pm »
You know, when i read these posts from people like Oberyn, Xant, etc.. I get this desire to kick them in their pompous faces. But, I'm an honest man.

When I see syrian refugees harassing people on my bus stop to work in the mornings, it fills me with anger.

Talks about kicking people in the face over the internet - check

Talks about being "filled with anger" in the next sentence by something that happens in real life but is too much of a pussy to do anything about it except have feelings - check

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2018, 10:45:24 pm »
Ethnic groups formed because of isolation during milennias which created relatively unique cultural identities; "ethnocide" is a natural process of people slowly planting roots everywhere in the world, because they can do it easily now.

It's not natural, it's entirely artificial and only happens in Western first world countries and only with whites. Han chinese aren't going to start accepting mass immigration from outside their country anytime soon, they're too busy colonizing Tibet and Xinjiang and other "minority" areas with waves of han colonists.

The only place where people of the entire planet, no matter how distant the ethnicity or how much disdain and loathing they carry for the people there, can "do it easily" is, surprise, in western first world countries. Every other functional country on the planet remains an ethnostate.

Why do you people pretend this is some sort of inevitable global phenomenon when the evidence clearly shows otherwise? Why must white western countries be the only ones to sacrifice their cultural and ethnic identity on this altar to progress? You think ANY other ethnicity is doing this? Even in the West they are collectivist, tribalist and encouraged to be so. Bollywood doesn't have ethnic quotas, african cinema doesn't have ethnic quotas, east asian cinema doesn't have ethnic quotas. This isn't just some corporate bullshit shekel chasing, it's merely one prong in a continuous assault. Do you think shit like this is also just a coincidence?

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2018, 10:46:53 pm »
Talks about kicking people in the face over the internet - check

Talks about being "filled with anger" in the next sentence by something that happens in real life but is too much of a pussy to do anything about it except have feelings - check

pics parts of a statements out of context to suit his cause -check.

meh.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2018, 10:52:16 pm »
pics parts of a statements out of context to suit his cause -check.

meh.
Lmao, go ahead and elucidate how the "context" changes the meaning at all. I'll wait....
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2018, 11:36:26 pm »
Lmao, go ahead and elucidate how the "context" changes the meaning at all. I'll wait....

your quote correlates the two sentences in a way that makes your statement seem valid,  which feeds your trolling narrative - you do this quite nicely.

however reading the whole post makes your punchline taste stale,  as his description of despair makes the second paragraph a powerful confession of his emotional state,  while the first statement just is a random expression of his disgust with the delusional crap you guys drop here and there.   

I was dissapoint that your well crafted post was building on nothing.

thus my post.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2018, 11:37:34 pm »
your quote correlates the two sentences in a way that makes your statement seem valid,  which feeds your trolling narrative - you do this quite nicely.
How does it "correlate the two sentences" any more than his original post lmao

Good god you're dumb
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2018, 11:41:39 pm »
How does it "correlate the two sentences" any more than his original post lmao

Good god you're dumb

by quoting them... together.  without the rest of the post. 

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2018, 11:49:46 pm »
by quoting them... together.  without the rest of the post.
Golly, quoting two sentences he wrote right after another sure is SUCH a misrepresentation visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.