Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148650 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 524
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 07:05:45 pm »
It might be normal but it isn't natural but learned behavior aka following social norms or pretending, which is why people need shrinks and various simulants in form of drugs, booze etc.

There is no way in hell you're wired in a way when someone is constantly pushing some crap onto you, not to snap and tell that person to fuck off. It is perfectly natural reaction, but the one that isn't considered as fitting in so called civilized society. Being overly civilized is why we're at this weird place where group movements that defy logic are given power to influence reality.

Still thinks dude looks and act the part where in different social climate he would tell this woman to shut it. Journalist or not, what she does is crap behavior and can't be justified by her so called trade (journalism is dying as a profession these days, big media outlets are begging for revenue).

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 07:20:29 pm »
+2

Old but don't think it's been posted before.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 07:25:25 pm »
+1
Richard ((((Fochtmann))))

“I don’t really know what to say,” Fochtmann conceded. “I thought the point of the joke is that it won’t be long, and that this won’t be a majority white nation, and I think that’s a good thing.”

:rolleyes:

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 08:40:18 pm »
Long live diversity!  All you white hegemony cucks can suck it, Dø yu smeeeeeeel what I'm cooooookinnnnnnn

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 08:48:55 pm »
+4

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 10:17:26 pm »
+5

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2018, 01:31:09 pm »
+2
Answer = yes

/thread

Oh no, I'm a heretic! Truly I should feel bad about thinking in terms of racial and ethnic collective, when every single "minority" in majority white countries are routinely encouraged to do so, and perceive their collective in direct opposition to "white supremacy". Not to mention EVERY SINGLE OTHER ETHNICITY ON THE PLANET, everywhere that is not western and white. Whites are the only ethnicity retarded enough to promote the "Only one race, the human race" globalist perception. 

I became a "racist" when I realized that my ethnicity which is supposedly a social construct that must be erased and done away with is SIMULTANEOUSLY cast as a source of shame and guilt. Of course the usual cucks do not perceive the cognitive dissonance necessary to hold these two concepts at the same time, because they are retarded. Eh what is white, can you even define white? Of course not, therefore your ethnicity doesn't exist you racist! Meanwhile, "white" is strangely very easy to define when it comes time to cast shame and guilt collectively. What a surprise.

The whole point of the thread as far as I'm concerned is that yes, I am a racist, and unashamedly so. Maybe it comes from interacting with people outside of first world countries, where it is the norm, and even a small cursory knowledge of human history, where it is also the norm. The insanity of CURRENT YEAR in the West is a historical abberation and it will be done away with, one way or the other. None of the "minorities" the cucks hold up as sanctified victim groups will participate in the insanity, they only go along with it as far as it benefits their own collectives. Tribalism is endemic to humans, no amount of social engineering will erase it.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2018, 01:33:10 pm »
+2

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2018, 01:36:57 pm »
+1
http://fr.lmgtfy.com/?q=white+woman+children
http://fr.lmgtfy.com/?q=european+people+art
http://fr.lmgtfy.com/?q=american+couple

Eh it's just the algorithm, goy. No such thing as social engineering propaganda here.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2018, 01:47:08 pm »
That does seem like an algorithm. For example, it makes sense the search produces interracial results for "white woman children" because in most contexts where a woman is with children, "white" would not be mentioned. The color is only relevant when it's the story, and if it's a normal white couple, it's not a story.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2018, 01:50:10 pm »
By that metric any racial or ethnic classification added to the terms woman+children should have equally unrepresentative images, no? Strangely it only happens with the terms european or white. I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))). Just like it's just a coincidence that the only "socially constructed" ethnicity that must be dismantled is the white one, of course. It just so happens that academia in the humanities (and increasingly in other disciplines) has endless ideological dogma devoted to the destruction and abolition of "whiteness". That is a completely organic progression.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2018, 02:57:00 pm »
No, because in English speaking countries whiteness is considered default.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2018, 03:25:25 pm »
No, because in English speaking countries whiteness is considered default.

What a racist thing to say.

I suppose googling "arab woman children" in arabic must show only arabic women with men of other ethnicities. Or in chinese, korean, japanese, any bantu african language, etc, etc. Oh, only in english? I'm sure it's yet another (((coincidence))). Couldn't possibly be that only whites are bombarded with propaganda that openly calls for their genocide, and this is portrayed as progress and morally right. I don't know how anyone can still deny this when it is openly preached by our "leaders" in the highest positions of influence, and there are entire dogmatic ideologies poisoning academia that aren't shy of advocating it. For a global ideology it seems severely limited to only certain geographic and cultural areas.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2018, 03:40:55 pm »
+1
so help me out here:

whats a "wod"
and whats cuckold?

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2018, 03:59:41 pm »
Oh no, I'm a heretic! Truly I should feel bad about thinking in terms of racial and ethnic collective, when every single "minority" in majority white countries are routinely encouraged to do so, and perceive their collective in direct opposition to "white supremacy". Not to mention EVERY SINGLE OTHER ETHNICITY ON THE PLANET, everywhere that is not western and white. Whites are the only ethnicity retarded enough to promote the "Only one race, the human race" globalist perception. 

I became a "racist" when I realized that my ethnicity which is supposedly a social construct that must be erased and done away with is SIMULTANEOUSLY cast as a source of shame and guilt. Of course the usual cucks do not perceive the cognitive dissonance necessary to hold these two concepts at the same time, because they are retarded. Eh what is white, can you even define white? Of course not, therefore your ethnicity doesn't exist you racist! Meanwhile, "white" is strangely very easy to define when it comes time to cast shame and guilt collectively. What a surprise.

The whole point of the thread as far as I'm concerned is that yes, I am a racist, and unashamedly so. Maybe it comes from interacting with people outside of first world countries, where it is the norm, and even a small cursory knowledge of human history, where it is also the norm. The insanity of CURRENT YEAR in the West is a historical abberation and it will be done away with, one way or the other. None of the "minorities" the cucks hold up as sanctified victim groups will participate in the insanity, they only go along with it as far as it benefits their own collectives. Tribalism is endemic to humans, no amount of social engineering will erase it.

triggered

so help me out here:

whats a "wod"
and whats cuckold?

Bless your innocence Torben, I wish I didnt know these words cuz it would mean I never met a certain kind of people  :P