Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148210 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #375 on: March 01, 2018, 03:42:05 pm »
+1
Lol no wonder you won't debate anything when you can't even comprehend the simple fact that non-whites are outgrowing whites in the west.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Fucking hell, why can't you at least say "I don't care" or "This is fine because...". No, you won't even see it, stupid piece of shit.

LOL
You're wasting your time, he's too dumb to understand arguments.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 01, 2018, 04:02:07 pm »
Fucking hell, why can't you at least say "I don't care" or "This is fine because...". No, you won't even see it, stupid piece of shit.

I don't care, this is fine because...

You're wasting your time, he's too dumb to understand arguments.

Been a while since you made one little argument really.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #377 on: March 01, 2018, 04:18:06 pm »
Typical fucking bundle of sticks, "hahaha demographic replacement is a myth bro", then when confronted with the reality of it, "it's normal, it's the way ethnicities have always formed, this is just a natural evolution, what are you a BIGGOT?!". Fucking neck yourself.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 01, 2018, 04:43:45 pm »

hehe what now developed west fuccbois? eastern europe reigns supreme, charts never lie.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 01, 2018, 05:01:09 pm »

Been a while since you made one little argument really.
Yes, because like I said, you're too dumb to understand them. Evidently you're also too dumb to understand what that means.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 01, 2018, 05:13:23 pm »
I wonder what those "projections" are based off - current pop growth? Does it take into account that pop growth is steadily declining for those groups whereas western European pop growth rate is actually bouncing around and doesn't seem like it will get much lower?

Or did they take the "smart" approach and assume that black and brown people just breed more? Because, y'know, agenda.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 01, 2018, 05:16:52 pm »
I wonder what those "projections" are based off - current pop growth? Does it take into account that pop growth is steadily declining for those groups whereas western European pop growth rate is actually bouncing around and doesn't seem like it will get much lower?

Or did they take the "smart" approach and assume that black and brown people just breed more? Because, y'know, agenda.

Obviously its projecting on the basis of a MEDIUM case scenario. It could be extremely worse than we think it would. Also there is a direct relation between being a muslim, being non-white, and reproductive rate.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 01, 2018, 07:43:13 pm »
+2
PEW research center is a nonpartisan, generally trusted source. And the US Census Bureau's numbers are generally accepted as feasible. Even if the US government stopped all immigration tomorrow Americans of European descent would still become a minority by 2050 according to current trends.

The actual numbers could also turn out to be a lot worse. There is currently a positive feedback loop where non-western immigrants overwhelmingly vote for parties that let in more of their own. Mexicans in the US are an imported voting block for the Democracts, as middle-easterners are for Labour in the UK, which means that had Hillary won the Democrats, already holding the majority of the non-white vote, could have tipped the scales in their favour for perpetuity. This is another reason why mixing mass immigration with democracy can be dangerous.

You see the same pattern replicated everywhere in Europe. Turks in Germany generally vote for leftist parties in Germany (69.8 percent for the social democrats, SPD, and 13.4 percent for the Greens) but for hard right, islamist parties at home (overwhelming support for Erdogan, among 1.4 million eligible voters in Germany 63 percent voted pro-Erdogan in the last referendum, that's higher than among Turks actually in Turkey).

In 2015 in the Netherlands two turkish-born members of the Dutch Social Democrats founded an immigrant party called DENK. In 2017 this party won three seats in parliament and won even more votes than the Social Democrats in large cities like Rotterdam and The Hague. DENK has close ties to the AKP and supports Erdogan and Turkish government policies over those of the rest of the Dutch parliament.

It's almost as if these groups vote to help their own in-group (like blacks of whom 95% voted for Obama)..

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #383 on: March 01, 2018, 08:33:40 pm »

I've got a solution, whiteys who don't like skin color can go back to EU and the rest can stay here and return America back to its original skin tone.  Then EU can be made white again.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 01, 2018, 08:54:10 pm »
+3

I've got a solution, whiteys who don't like skin color can go back to EU and the rest can stay here and return America back to its original skin tone.  Then EU can be made white again.
These "hehe but native americans were there first xD" quips try to be clever but are just pedantic retardation. "America for America" means "The United States of America for people of the United States of America", where the latter is nuanced with "descendants of the original settlers and those who have assimilated to the American culture." It doesn't mean, unlike these idiots seem to think, that the land mass of America needs to be returned to the first human beings who settled it. It's about a culture and a nation.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2018, 09:17:38 pm »

Lol, shit will fall apart instantly. Non-white USA:

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2018, 09:20:14 pm »
Our political leanings are based partly on genetics. (sources under the videos)

On the heritability of political views:

Voting patterns among different races:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:39:43 am by Angantyr »

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2018, 10:43:52 pm »
+2

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2018, 11:32:17 pm »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1823
  • Infamy: 1937
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 02, 2018, 02:26:53 am »
The Divine Comedy is epic poetry and not actually representative of Christian eschatology. It is a vitally important part of the Western canon, however, as well as the most important piece of Italian literature (not to mention simply a timeless classic of metaphysical experience). If anyone here hasn't read it, you should. At least try The Inferno. There's no honest excuse for an adult male in current year to neglect classical literature when all of it is literally at his fingertips in a way never before seen.

(click to show/hide)

lmao @ that last bit bucko, we all already know Slavs are subhuman

You are by far the funniest member of this community, far more interesting than any wannabe autistic nerdrage idiot. I honestly can't think of a more stereotypical midwestern American than you. Religious upbringing, gun (freedom) loving whitey who hates everybody smarter and different than him. Typical republican voter who can't stand developed parts of USA like California. I love reading your stuff because it gives perspective, it is important to hear different people in modern heterogeneous society, no matter how much they didn't like the fact society they belong is heterogeneous. Od course, as long they can stay civil and not act like total twats 90% of time (certain French person).

It's funny that Trump voters hate Jews so much, they are very much alike. Forced to listen to priests and rabbis from very early age who distort their perception reality, which is something most people can't overcome later in life and forever are stuck beliving in fairytales and afterlife.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 02:30:14 am by Leshma »