Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 148590 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #360 on: February 28, 2018, 04:13:35 pm »
+2
In Dante's Inferno there is a special kind of infamy for those who are neutral in times of moral crisis.

In Dante’s great poem, the neutrals, those who in this world had never taken a side, occupy the mouth and vestibule of Hell. There they swirl unceasingly in clouds of red sand, their faces bitten by wasps and hornets. They pursue in a blind fatal way a flag which never stays for a moment in one place.

Dante denies them the moral dignity of a place even in hell itself. “Heaven will not have them, and the deep Hell receives them not lest the wicked there should have some glory over them”—lest the wicked, that is, looking at these neutrals, should be able to feel that there were souls worse than themselves.

And what was the sin of these neutrals? Oh, simply this: they had never taken a side. They had spent God’s precious moment, which is our life, they had spent it watching which way the wind was likely to blow.

Reverend John A. Hutton (1913)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 04:22:41 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 28, 2018, 04:59:10 pm »
Not to confuse neutrality (no opinion) and being loyal to a way that differs from yours.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2192
  • Infamy: 1962
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 28, 2018, 11:36:03 pm »
+1
Dante's Inferno lol

According to Dante, greatest sinners are those who beytrayed his home country, Brutus and Cassius, alongside with Judas who betrayed Jesus which makes him enemy number one in the eyes of Christian cucks. You can rape your own child and kill it in the process but nah, you're less of a sinner than those who betrayed Roman Empire...

It's funny reading stuff you write, Angantyr. Because you obviously put a lot of effort not to look like fool online, something I couldn't give less fuck about. Still I do remember you talking about great Viking traditions and how Christians forced their beliefs onto your ancestors yet here we are, you're quoting Christian lunatic from 14th century and his famous literal work which many ignorant people take so seriously, like it is The Bible itself. Let Italians rave about Dante's genius, you probably have something of your own to be proud about. Just don't claim European ancestry, Romans and you Vikings have nothing in common, you're just being lumped together in a super country under the leadership of your superiors, Germans.

While we're talking about organized religion, orthodox religions are known claiming  to be the only proper and sticking to the ways of Jesus. Funny thing, today police found 50+ kilos of opiates in the trunk of a local priest. Wonder how many of them are drug dealers but are never checked because they are holy people who shall not be questioned.

I'm not neutral btw, actively working to undermine the likes of you and Oberyn. Will never give up on that quest.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2018, 02:36:06 am »
+2
Dante's Inferno lol

According to Dante, greatest sinners are those who beytrayed his home country, Brutus and Cassius, alongside with Judas who betrayed Jesus which makes him enemy number one in the eyes of Christian cucks. You can rape your own child and kill it in the process but nah, you're less of a sinner than those who betrayed Roman Empire...

It's funny reading stuff you write, Angantyr. Because you obviously put a lot of effort not to look like fool online, something I couldn't give less fuck about. Still I do remember you talking about great Viking traditions and how Christians forced their beliefs onto your ancestors yet here we are, you're quoting Christian lunatic from 14th century and his famous literal work which many ignorant people take so seriously, like it is The Bible itself. Let Italians rave about Dante's genius, you probably have something of your own to be proud about. Just don't claim European ancestry, Romans and you Vikings have nothing in common, you're just being lumped together in a super country under the leadership of your superiors, Germans.

While we're talking about organized religion, orthodox religions are known claiming  to be the only proper and sticking to the ways of Jesus. Funny thing, today police found 50+ kilos of opiates in the trunk of a local priest. Wonder how many of them are drug dealers but are never checked because they are holy people who shall not be questioned.
The Divine Comedy is epic poetry and not actually representative of Christian eschatology. It is a vitally important part of the Western canon, however, as well as the most important piece of Italian literature (not to mention simply a timeless classic of metaphysical experience). If anyone here hasn't read it, you should. At least try The Inferno. There's no honest excuse for an adult male in current year to neglect classical literature when all of it is literally at his fingertips in a way never before seen.

(click to show/hide)

lmao @ that last bit bucko, we all already know Slavs are subhuman
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2018, 06:08:32 am »
+2
I'm not neutral. I am on the good side. The rest of you is evil and/or retarded.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 01, 2018, 07:13:11 am »
+1
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 01, 2018, 10:01:22 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443599/White-South-African-farmers-removed-land.html

Lmao, these guys up in South Africa never heard of Zimbabwe's problems? They really are motherfucking stupid. Not to add, comically racist and criminally unfair, for a political party that claims justice and racial equality.

Coming soon to an Europe/America near you.

I dont see how a proposed law doing something atrocious to white people would pass by a landslide in any European countries or American state to day. The dictature of majority implies that as long as there is lots of white compared to others, and that they arent all so autistically concerned about racial injustice that they would vote to punish themselves en masse, we good. On the other hand, if you believe in the theory of demographical replacement and refute sociological evolution in the western countries, then I understand that it seems plausible for you.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 01, 2018, 11:11:07 am »
On the other hand, if you believe in the theory of demographical replacement and refute sociological evolution in the western countries, then I understand that it seems plausible for you.

Lmao "theory." Just like the theory of gravitation and the theory of evolution.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 01, 2018, 12:24:42 pm »
This just in, demographical replacement is as sure as gravity and evolution.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #369 on: March 01, 2018, 01:27:33 pm »
I'm not neutral. I am on the good side. The rest of you is evil and/or retarded.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 01, 2018, 01:38:13 pm »
This just in, demographical replacement is as sure as gravity and evolution.
Yes, it really is, if you're not retarded and can look at numbers at a level higher than 2+2=unicorn.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #371 on: March 01, 2018, 02:00:25 pm »
+1

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 01, 2018, 02:22:49 pm »
Yes, it really is, if you're not retarded and can look at numbers at a level higher than 2+2=unicorn.

Defends demographical replacement theory, brings up unicorns... Oh the irony.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #373 on: March 01, 2018, 02:34:51 pm »
+1
Good thing Trump is going to ban guns, I love it.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #374 on: March 01, 2018, 02:43:58 pm »
Defends demographical replacement theory, brings up unicorns... Oh the irony.

Lol no wonder you won't debate anything when you can't even comprehend the simple fact that non-whites are outgrowing whites in the west.

(click to show/hide)

Fucking hell, why can't you at least say "I don't care" or "This is fine because...". No, you won't even see it, stupid piece of shit.

Not to confuse neutrality (no opinion) and being loyal to a way that differs from yours.

LOL