• Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Stones
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2018, 10:38:35 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

great fucking comeback bro
how about you just admit you were wrong instead of being a fucking baby & just ignoring me?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pogosan

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2018, 10:55:29 pm »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2018, 11:28:37 pm »
+3
are you saying that you should be able to spend 2 gold to be able to easily kill a fully-plated player with a strength build while you dance around him with 11 athletics? just for the sake of having a "unique & fun build?" are you ACTUALLY serious? are you thinking this out or are you just trying to defend it because YOU play it? also, how does me being an asshole to you before negate EVERYTHING i've said about stones being overpowered as fuck and the nerf to them being a good thing? where the fuck is your brain at bro? just because someone's mean to you doesn't make what they're saying wrong. literally LMAOing at your pathetic attempt to defend yourself.

Nerd

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1548
  • Infamy: 313
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2018, 12:38:33 am »
+1
Isn't gold like meaningless in this mod since 2012? They put so many damn gold sinks because of gold inflation. Why does it matter how much item cost? If it bothers you that much name them Supreme stones and sell them for 10k a stack, just buff the goddamn stats.

Also don't cry about stats of items like shurikens and throwing knives. Those items are like that for a reason that predates time. Thanks to Thomek and his bundle of sticksry, balancers had to gimp those gay ass items in order to stop them becoming too popular because every nerd ass wants to play as goddamn ninja.

Throwing hammers are neat but they are slow large, can be noticed easily. Thing about stones, archers can't notice them easily so you can sneak in and stun lock lil bastards. Pisses them off to no end, more than being killed by two-ha hero or their heads being picked by a lancer.

There was always serious discrimination towards throwing as play style in cRPG. Probably because it reminds players of close combat FPS style combat like playing with shotguns or SMGs. While pesky snipers such as xbowmy old friends or archers always get the pass, throwers always had to deal with numerous nerfs that hit them because no one in this forsaken community has sympathy for throwing.

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2018, 01:22:34 am »
+1
Thing about stones, archers can't notice them easily so you can sneak in and stun lock lil bastards. Pisses them off to no end, more than being killed by two-ha hero or their heads being picked by a lancer.

being able to stun lock archers is one thing, being able to stun lock full plate is another. and not only stunlock them, but actually deal enough damage to the point that stones were actually a threat to characters wearing 50+ body armor. stone throwers were fucking cancer, and only stone throwers will tell you otherwise.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2018, 01:41:31 am »
+1
I find it highly amusing. Especially because of how bad I am at this game.

Exactly this. Rock throwers used to be able to have all the effective damage of an archer (given the ranges involved in both and the relative easiness of tracking closer targets resulting in more hits on target for rock throwers compared to archers) without the movement debuff or really any negative downside beyond the investment in power throw (which all other throwers will have anyhow).

Not sure when you are talking about but I can assure you, if they did as much damage as archers before this nerf, I would be the one calling for the fucking nerf. Stones didn't do a lot of damage before the nerf and now they simply don't do damage at all. 12 blunt on +3 stones is pathetic. Again, perhaps stones DID need a nerf, but they did NOT need to be destroyed. If you're going to make a weapon completely useless, remove it from the game. So do the right thing, and either fix stones or simply get rid of them, because having them in the game means they should be usable.

dw though guys, i respecced to a kuyak hero 2h merc spammer and was playing NA earlier sitting at the top of the scoreboard, generic boring builds is clearly what we're going for so might as well join the crowd with boring ass easy peasy builds amirite?

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 773
  • Infamy: 531
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2018, 09:56:24 pm »
I didn't even notice he was putting 50 body armor and plate armor in the same sentence. Plate armor is above 70 body armor. You can get 50 with medium armor and steel gloves. But the thing with blunt damage is, the more armor you have the more it hurts in comparison with other types of damage.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:00:54 pm by Leshma »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2018, 12:23:02 am »
I'm not feeling strongly against/for stones, so I dont mind too much if "throne throwing" is basically gone from this non-neolithic based game as a serious weapon.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 2485
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2018, 12:40:27 am »
You probably like item name change as well. Thankfully Turks know better and decided to keep made up faction names for their upcoming game.

Still remember when Jacko became bigshot at Donkey Crew, saying how OKAM should be firmly set in 13th century and be based on European history. No wonder it went belly up.

Offline fetus

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • some random turk idk
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2018, 10:28:03 am »
I know its hard to make people happy but this is pure bullshit whats wrong with you people? Throwing is worse than ranged and fucking stone throwers was the main reason that pushed people to play dtv all the time and yet they insult the admin all the same its a fucking troll weapon and you all know this. If you guys want to play with stones im happy to see ur ass get raped by horse archers too  :mrgreen:

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2018, 07:17:07 pm »
+1
Plate armor is above 70 body armor.
i meant 50+ body armor as in just the chest piece
also, anything above 70 total body armor is only attainable to garbage cookie cutters who have +3 armor because they blow so much dick they have to crutch on looms. 70 is the max you can get with no looms, so having above 70 body armor is only possible if you're so awful at this game that you need to loom your armor so you don't die as fast. i cant wait until looms get wiped so i can take my rightful place as the god of this game, and everyone else will be insects compared to me.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2018, 07:09:29 pm »
+1
its been a week and the drama has died down, now can i have my stones back plz  :twisted:
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2018, 07:25:51 pm »
+1
being able to stun lock archers is one thing, being able to stun lock full plate is another. and not only stunlock them, but actually deal enough damage to the point that stones were actually a threat to characters wearing 50+ body armor. stone throwers were fucking cancer, and only stone throwers will tell you otherwise.

i hope u step on a lego
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2018, 07:29:49 pm »
+1
Just so we're clear on this, they're fucking stones. You all are complaining about stones. Literally the cheapest most pathetic throwing weapon in the mod that somehow, prior to this patch with your shitlord stone throwing no-talent asshole delaying builds, did major damage to everyone. Now they do damage to only the lowliest peasant, as they should, because they're fucking stones. STONES.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:34:04 pm by Bronto »

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2018, 07:42:57 pm »
+1
i meant 50+ body armor as in just the chest piece
also, anything above 70 total body armor is only attainable to garbage cookie cutters who have +3 armor because they blow so much dick they have to crutch on looms. 70 is the max you can get with no looms, so having above 70 body armor is only possible if you're so awful at this game that you need to loom your armor so you don't die as fast. i cant wait until looms get wiped so i can take my rightful place as the god of this game, and everyone else will be insects compared to me.

it's +4