Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43265 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #705 on: November 30, 2017, 06:15:59 pm »
+4
Fake, too white for real swedes

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #706 on: November 30, 2017, 06:44:47 pm »
Good, now let's hope Mladić, Gotovina and other "generals" follow his example

Funny how there's no mudslimes in there. I guess all the poow wittle albanian and bosnian mudslimes were just innocent victims of ebil, ebil "genocide" for absolutely no reason, just like the poor rohingya in Myanmar, right, Prpavi?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #707 on: November 30, 2017, 06:58:56 pm »
+2
Haven't you got some cocks to cheer for you dirty baguette

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 30, 2017, 07:22:33 pm »
I remember the picture of yourself you posted Oberyn, you looked decidedly, hmm..... oriental.....

Are you sure about your ancestry? This may be a glass house-stones situation....
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #709 on: November 30, 2017, 08:04:02 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 30, 2017, 10:52:23 pm »
Funny how there's no mudslimes in there. I guess all the poow wittle albanian and bosnian mudslimes were just innocent victims of ebil, ebil "genocide" for absolutely no reason, just like the poor rohingya in Myanmar, right, Prpavi?

They were found to be not guilty, just like Kosovar freedom fighters who were on trial. For some reason western world had this weird idea that Bosnia is muslim country which was occupied by Serbs and Croats. It was close to being split between three religious groups before the war, actually that was how communist government kept them in check. Was truly a nice place, everybody was living together like brothers and sisters and those few who didn't... well you never heard of them anyway. Kinda like our friend Kim Jong-Un is doing in his own homeland. You either smile or get sent in prison camp. Most normal people in Yugoslavia had little reason to be unhappy. When economy collapsed, that's when shit hit the fan.

Mladic or Karadzic won't kill themselves, those bastards were hiding for decades under fake name, being disguised and all that. Mladic was actually close to my place, in the nearby area. Of course no one knew it was him, besides secret service and their people within police. He was very well disguised.

This dude who poisoned himself was the real deal tho. He truly stood for everything he did. Not even a doubt he did something wrong. Dangerous man. Wouldn't want to be his enemy, that's for sure.

As for genocide, I wasn't there but I'm pretty damn sure it happened as claimed. Actually there were found mass graves near the road to my small town in Bosnia, filled with muslims as well. In Srebrenica civil population was slaughtered because there was no mujahideens nearby at that time. Later they arrived and killed the remnants of Mladic army which is why muslim commander was on trial, found not guilty. Many people in the regular army were forcibly mobilized but there were people like you, who believed it was the right thing to fight. There were numerous mercenary groups who pillaged and slaughtered people. Mujahideens were different from Serbian or Croatian mercenary units because they weren't even Yugoslavian, mostly talibans from Afghanistan who came to aid in Jihad, of course paid by oil money (UAE, Qatar, Iraq, Iran).

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #711 on: November 30, 2017, 11:29:40 pm »

Quite funny.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 01, 2017, 11:03:46 am »
+3
Why would Mladić and Karadžić suicide when they're having the time of their life being served, playing chess, chilling and watching TV in superior dutch vacation resort. Oh you thought it was a real prison haha?

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #713 on: December 01, 2017, 11:20:56 am »
+2
Why would Mladić and Karadžić suicide when they're having the time of their life being served, playing chess, chilling and watching TV in superior dutch vacation resort. Oh you thought it was a real prison haha?
Lol'ed at this.
Indeed, if you want people to suffer for their crimes, send them to russian prison, or maybe saudi would be also appropriate. I suppose some other countries would be as well, like chinese or indian or whatever.
But people in EU dont want to humiliate people and these prisons definitely considered as humiliation by westerners.
That guy in Sweden, who killed over-do'hui'ya people is complaining about xbox (or PS whatever) of 2 generation and not 3. This is plainly ridiculous.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #714 on: December 01, 2017, 11:26:07 am »
Norway. Also, in this safe space those he killed aren't considered to be people. Respect this please.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 01, 2017, 12:08:23 pm »
Norway. Also, in this safe space those he killed aren't considered to be people. Respect this please.

Eh, he did good, only downside is that it's harder for me to get an assault rifle / SMG now, as a result.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2701
  • Infamy: 763
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: December 21, 2017, 12:42:24 am »
How long is Trump in office?
What is his biggest move so far?
Recognized Jerusalem as capitol of Israel therefore giving them right to rule over Levant.
His closest adviser being Jewish.

Looks to me you pepes dun goofed by olde blonde wig.

White goy keeps mating with brown folks while jew stays pure. It's a matter of time they announce what is obvious for more than a century. You are their bitches, they own you in whole entirety, you slave every day for big nosed bastards and don't even realize it.

Best part, most of American Jews who run the show came from Soviet Union :mrgreen:

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #717 on: December 21, 2017, 10:21:26 am »
How long is Trump in office?
What is his biggest move so far?
Recognized Jerusalem as capitol of Israel therefore giving them right to rule over Levant.
His closest adviser being Jewish.

Looks to me you pepes dun goofed by olde blonde wig.

White goy keeps mating with brown folks while jew stays pure. It's a matter of time they announce what is obvious for more than a century. You are their bitches, they own you in whole entirety, you slave every day for big nosed bastards and don't even realize it.

Best part, most of American Jews who run the show came from Soviet Union :mrgreen:

who is "you" and what makes you different?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: December 21, 2017, 10:45:30 am »
+2
who is "you" and what makes you different?

I bet he found some old family documents saying his grand uncle was a jew. Leshma is a jew now.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #719 on: December 21, 2017, 02:07:46 pm »
My clan RP is from Israel so I think I have authority to speak on this very complex geopolitical issue and tbphwyf the capital of Israel is jErUsAlEm