Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43238 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #540 on: October 26, 2017, 02:04:53 pm »
+1
How ironic that Miles Teller is Juden

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 26, 2017, 06:07:51 pm »
Austria. Just checked it out and never noticed before austria is one of the few european countries with the lowest density of gypsies among the population. I couldnt even remember once reading anything about them in our local news. I also dont think any citizen is aware of them tbh. Their presence is literally 0, no one is ever talking about them
yeah sure
it might help you to go outside
we even have gypsies in our rural village
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2707
  • Infamy: 80
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 28, 2017, 01:13:45 am »
+2
Gypsies were another completely unassimilable ethnicity targetted by the naz1s. Gypsy "culture" is largely them perceiving every single other ethnicity on the planet as inferior prey, useful only to be fleeced by the superior gyppos. Nomadic parasites and proud of it. Basically a stupider, more violent and more honest version of jews. If only they had been smart enough to leverage being targetted by the naz1s as a yoke of guilt to cast over the entire western world. They're still largely loathed anywhere they step foot in because they are completely unapologetic about perceiving themselves as the Chosen People and everyone else as cattle.

lolwut

Where do you get this info from? Gypsies conquering the world lol. They don't see themselves as chosen people, they don't have such high aspirations. That's like saying most Jewish people in America actually care about Judaism. Well they follow family traditions, just like everybody else in the world but most of them are normal people who don't give two fucks about chosen people narative. Just like most French people don't give a fuck about most things you write about, because they are you know, normal people. Unlike you.

Gypsies are remarkably simple humans, they just want to have fun in life. Reason why they work and earn money is again, just to have fun. With most gypsies it's all about satisfying basic needs and lowest insticts. That's why they steal and don't give two fucks about laws of society, that's why they eat like pigs if they can afford it (find me an older gypsy who doesn't have huge belly), that's why they are drunkards, smokers, snuff glue (cheapest drug) etc.

Gypsies who work in Europe will spend everything they earned in one night on pleasure. Food, bling bling and music. They even go so far, devising a scheme so they could do it every weekend by splitting the cost. They go over the top every time they can, they have no long term goals, don't think about saving the planet, improving technology and waging wars.

I understand you find their way of living repulsive, I'm not a fan either but claming how they are spending their time thinking how they are chosen people is laughable. If they act like that, it's just to get some money to have fun with it later in the night.

Whole reason why people like you, Oberyn, are dangerous is because you spend silly amounts of time devising crazy conspiracy theories which can spread thanks to overal stupidity of human race. When masses buy into that crap, wars and other nasty stuff happen.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #543 on: October 28, 2017, 10:48:07 am »
+1
I'm glad our community has so many intellectuals for discussions like this : ) )

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #544 on: October 28, 2017, 12:48:24 pm »
Wow, Leshma being an ignorant cunt and knowing absolutely nothing about the cultural bases for gypsys being insular and nomadic, what a surprise. Yes they are just fun-loving people hahaha, that is why they are a literal plague of violent thieves everywhere they go, there is absolutely nothing in their "culture" that justifies and encourages that behaviour. It's just a coincidence.

If a gypsy settles down in one place and gets a job, let's their children go to school instead of teaching them to prey and steal from the youngest age possible, they are by definition no longer romani, I know this is hard for you to understand because you have no brain. It's hilarious to me that you call reality a "conspiracy theory", but when your perception of the world is so incredibly twisted by maudlin sugary bullshit like "gypsies are just fun-loving and don't think about the future, I learned everything about them from watching Disney's The Hunchback of Notre-Dame" it's not surprising.

Personally I think people like you, who cannot let themselves perceive the reality of the world because it contradicts the kumbaya hippy apathetic bullshit brainwashed into them, are dangerous.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:58:15 pm by Oberyn »

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 28, 2017, 01:11:24 pm »
yada yada

The masses buy up every retarded shit anyway, don't expect them to do anything without any kind of outside help.

Also, you are more delusional than I thought, why do you think this world is some fairy place? They steal so they can live, I understand that. But that doesn't exempt them from ostracization and humilitation by the fed-up people.
If they, in anyway, start being actually people, I might have no problem with them. But they are what they are, thieves and degenerates.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:14:42 pm by dagu807 »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #546 on: October 28, 2017, 01:18:43 pm »
+1
I once saw what appeared to be a legless gypsy begging on the street in France. Wailing and crying like shed just gotten news a family member died. I stood outside a shop waiting as my family had gone in to look at buying something. She continued wailing for a time but eventually she stopped, got up, and without a care in the world revealed that she had working legs and was blatantly conning people. Got up bought a croissant and a bottle of water, returned to sit on and hide her legs and resumed wailing at maximum volume.

I will now go on to use this example of one gypsy I saw in France to judge the entire population worldwide of gypsies. Fkn gypsies.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #547 on: October 28, 2017, 01:29:58 pm »
Because of the Schengen agreement and other bullshit there's a few gypsies begging in our streets, I've seen them hide money that someone game them so their "begging cup" would be empty. Another time some dude gave one of the beggars some food and he accepted it but threw it in the trash when he left. Charming people...

Also when I was vacating in Sweden (Göteborg) one summer I would see a few beggars, always alone but they always had the same red dufflebag, one of them were "blind" with a carved out Jesus statue, the other one was playing music and the rest were just generic beggars. Also recommend taking the canal ferry and try to find a bridge without a sleeping bag and tons of trash littered around it (under the bridge gap connected to the walkway).

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 28, 2017, 04:40:30 pm »
+3

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2378
  • Infamy: 1727
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 28, 2017, 07:34:35 pm »
If a gypsy settles down in one place and gets a job, let's their children go to school instead of teaching them to prey and steal from the youngest age possible, they are by definition no longer romani

You should explain that to one of those former Romani who have a job and thus are no longer Romani.

Well since famous prejudice seems to be that French people are unwilling to speak English language, since you're so skilled that it, must mean you're by definition no longer French.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 07:39:51 pm by Leshma »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2592
  • Infamy: 1850
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 28, 2017, 07:39:03 pm »
The masses buy up every retarded shit anyway, don't expect them to do anything without any kind of outside help.

Also, you are more delusional than I thought, why do you think this world is some fairy place? They steal so they can live, I understand that. But that doesn't exempt them from ostracization and humilitation by the fed-up people.
If they, in anyway, start being actually people, I might have no problem with them. But they are what they are, thieves and degenerates.

Dude, I legit thought you were a Turk for the longest time. Because you couldn't muster two words of English in chat.

Turns out, you have an opnion. Shitty one, yes, but better than being mute, rule breaking weirdo on server.

Keep going and one day you may reach the level of one Oberyn.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 28, 2017, 08:04:02 pm »
Dude, I legit thought you were a Turk for the longest time. Because you couldn't muster two words of English in chat.

Turns out, you have an opnion. Shitty one, yes, but better than being mute, rule breaking weirdo on server.

Keep going and one day you may reach the level of one Oberyn.

Attacking the person rather than the argument itself, what a nice move.
Maybe you should have refuted my comment about gypsies, but you choose to ad hominem instead.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #552 on: October 29, 2017, 07:48:03 am »
You can't become Oberyn while living in a village. Great minds are formed by great cities. Vienna, Munich, Berlin... Paris.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 29, 2017, 01:00:13 pm »
You can't become Oberyn while living in a village. Great minds are formed by great cities. Vienna, Munich, Berlin... Paris.
These cities are collections of degenerates nowadays.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #554 on: October 31, 2017, 07:46:52 am »
Apparently Trump is "definitely getting impeached this time!" for the 30th time or whatever. Whats happening this time, im lazy to catch up on it.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA