Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43263 times)

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #525 on: October 25, 2017, 10:01:41 pm »
+2
99% white countries: Czechoslovakia

Dude I was living at my grandmoms house in czech republic as a kid during the summer times.

You drive through an ex communist block on your low end bicycle, close your eyes for a second, gypsies appear and steal your wheels, handelbars, saddle, chain and only leave stuff which they cannot dismantle in less than 2 seconds and you notice all this just a moment before you see them running off with a bicycle inner tube in their arms while vanishing into the void.

Die.

If youre gonna tell me now this 1% of population are those gypsies I am going to tell you that those 1% are probably "owning" 100% spare parts for every single bicycle in the godforsaken world.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:08:27 pm by Cassi »
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #526 on: October 25, 2017, 10:15:56 pm »
+1
Gypsies are a plight all across Europe.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 865
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 25, 2017, 10:21:38 pm »
Gypsies aren't considered people in ex-communist countries. Blacks in USA think they have it hard, they've seen nothing. Now there are some anti-discriminatory laws in place so people need to be careful when calling gypsies names but those laws aren't enforced. Before that you would typically see gypsies being treated as less than people everywhere you go.

Thing is, in ex-communist country everybody will rob you if you're not careful. It's a good test to test how sheltered someone is. You need to take extra care of your stuff and never leave them unprotected.

I've been robbed as a kid in school (by wannabe mobster kids who had working scheme stealing expensive sneakers from other kids, whole thing being given okay by certain teachers) and once they stole my cellphone in university because I was careless. You think you're safe in university building, surrounded by future intellectuals. Nope!

Every time I enter supermarket I need to take extra care about prices because they literally have based their business on robbing older people who have bad eyesight. Kinda like modern gamers are being tricked in gambling schemes concealed as microtransactions.

Difference between gypsies and rest of local population is that gypsies are sincere about their stealing tendencies, they don't even try to conceal it. Rest are smiling in your face while robbing you blind, in case you happen to be a sucker.

Another things, when you're coming from Serbia you're treated as a gypsy every time you enter borders of European Union. Your skin color doesn't matter. And if you happen to be brownish you're going to be asked to move to a different line with actual gypsy families, despite your financial status. Didn't happen to me because I'm pale but I've seen it with my eyes.

When communism was going strong you could leave your car in the open and no one would try to steal it from you. That's because communism was extremely harsh to criminals. But with fall of communism, actual criminals were the one who brought freedom and in decade after the fall affected countries were like wild west.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 25, 2017, 10:50:43 pm »
There are ton of Chinese, Mongols and the likes in Russian Federation. If you want 99% white countries, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Estonia are what you're looking for. Also former Yugoslavian countries, if you consider us to be white.

Most people have wrong impression of Russia. It is vast land filled with various races and nations, more varied than Northern America.
Wrong.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #529 on: October 25, 2017, 11:40:21 pm »
+1
You drive through an ex communist block on your low end bicycle, close your eyes for a second, gypsies appear and steal your wheels, handelbars, saddle, chain and only leave stuff which they cannot dismantle in less than 2 seconds and you notice all this just a moment before you see them running off with a bicycle inner tube in their arms while vanishing into the void.
If youre gonna tell me now this 1% of population are those gypsies I am going to tell you that those 1% are probably "owning" 100% spare parts for every single bicycle in the godforsaken world.

This is brilliant I'm laughing to hard right now
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #530 on: October 26, 2017, 01:13:33 am »
Great example, let's talk about that geographical area. Jews in their own country : hilariously tribalistic, racial and ethnic discrimination literally enshrined in their constitution, right to return and immigrate only if you can genetically or genealogically prove your jewish bona fides. Jews in majority non-jewish countries : Oy vey, goy, your ethnicity does not exist! It is a social construction! You must embrace all of humanity as your brothers. You wouldn't want to be a racist H1tler, would you?

There are two camps in Israel just like the rest of the world. The liberals there are super radical and growing exponentially, they want to see their own Army and borders removed and live like exiled gypsies believing that god will only return after their nation is erased.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #531 on: October 26, 2017, 05:56:01 am »
Leftie journalist of a swedish newspaper called "aftonbladet" has now, due to #metoo, been reported multiple times of rape/sexual assault etc. Male feminists, dont trust em.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 26, 2017, 06:09:22 am »
Male feminists are pitiful, they're the ultimate Nice Guys, trying so hard to please women yet even those super feminist women don't like them because... get this... they're not masculine enough.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #533 on: October 26, 2017, 08:33:03 am »
There are two camps in Israel just like the rest of the world. The liberals there are super radical and growing exponentially, they want to see their own Army and borders removed and live like exiled gypsies believing that god will only return after their nation is erased.

I guess the other is the "good" side, believing that the Messiah will only appear after the whole territory of Solomon's Judea is brought under control and resettled, no matter how.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 26, 2017, 11:35:46 am »
I guess the other is the "good" side, believing that the Messiah will only appear after the whole territory of Solomon's Judea is brought under control and resettled, no matter how.
Yeah it'd be so much better to have another terrorist-funding nation in the middle east instead of Israel.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #535 on: October 26, 2017, 11:44:35 am »
Gypsies were another completely unassimilable ethnicity targetted by the naz1s. Gypsy "culture" is largely them perceiving every single other ethnicity on the planet as inferior prey, useful only to be fleeced by the superior gyppos. Nomadic parasites and proud of it. Basically a stupider, more violent and more honest version of jews. If only they had been smart enough to leverage being targetted by the naz1s as a yoke of guilt to cast over the entire western world. They're still largely loathed anywhere they step foot in because they are completely unapologetic about perceiving themselves as the Chosen People and everyone else as cattle.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 26, 2017, 11:48:49 am »
+1
Is there any country where gypsies aren't widely known as violent thieves? In Finland they go to stores with their whole gypsy clan and rob it clean. And then sue stores if they ban gypsies.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 26, 2017, 12:26:19 pm »
Well here it's just like Leshma said, they're not really even considered people.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #538 on: October 26, 2017, 12:35:46 pm »
Is there any country where gypsies aren't widely known as violent thieves? In Finland they go to stores with their whole gypsy clan and rob it clean. And then sue stores if they ban gypsies.

Austria. Just checked it out and never noticed before austria is one of the few european countries with the lowest density of gypsies among the population. I couldnt even remember once reading anything about them in our local news. I also dont think any citizen is aware of them tbh. Their presence is literally 0, no one is ever talking about them

Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #539 on: October 26, 2017, 01:48:00 pm »
+3
This thread in a nutshell

(click to show/hide)