Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43229 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #465 on: October 21, 2017, 05:49:37 pm »
I swear that average height of modern kids is 190 cm (6 feet 3 inches) or more.
It's in fact, according to actual studies, just a couple of centimeters higher than many decades ago. Most European countries have went from 177ish to 179ish from 1970 to 2017.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #466 on: October 21, 2017, 08:45:14 pm »
I'm sure they're all around 180, but I'm sure that seems rather high for a man of your stature.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 22, 2017, 03:23:09 pm »
+1
You're not even serbian are you? When did you "arrive" in Serbia?

If I remember correctly, he is a filthy alb*nian

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #468 on: October 22, 2017, 04:29:33 pm »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2686
  • Infamy: 681
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 22, 2017, 06:13:00 pm »
It's in fact, according to actual studies, just a couple of centimeters higher than many decades ago. Most European countries have went from 177ish to 179ish from 1970 to 2017.

Well if you take into account all the midget grandmas, then yes. But young people are really tall. I'm average height (178 cm) but compared to most of young people around I do feel like a midget most of the time. That's average female height, and they usually wear high heels. Millennials who live in Serbia are physically imposing specimen, just like they are clueless about anything. Perfect to serve an army during the war, have the bodies for fight and brains not to ask questions.

Old people tend to lose a lot of height because their bones are crumbling. For example, Clint Eastwood used to be really tall when he was filming western movies, around 192 cm I believe, now he's barely taller then me. I'm also at the age when height starts falling off, I'm not young person anymore.

If I lived in Spain I'd probably think I'm of average height because they tend to be shorter. Dutch and Serbian/Montenegrin are among the tallest in Europe. And Serbian people are really old, so if you take out all the midget grandmas, average height is like 186+ cm. There is a ton of grannies in here, two times more retired people than active workers.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2370
  • Infamy: 1534
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 22, 2017, 06:22:20 pm »
That's some nice projection there, you shut-in inbred fat manlet. I've traveled to and lived in many third world countries where tribalism and collective nationalism is much more present than in any balkan nation. I guarantee you I have more experience with the real consequences of it than whatever idiocy you think defines it.

You traveled jack shit, your parents took you with them, that's how you ended in South America. You're more sheltered than me, you silly French bundle of sticks who thinks he's chocolate chip cookie because some poor muslim came to your neighbourhood and didn't greet you in French when you went pass him on the street.

And only reason why you traveled anywhere is because your parents gave you money to do. My good friend also traveled the world, because his father is university proffesor. Not because he's smart and successful on his own.

Only silver spooned douchebags like you waste their time with garbage you're doing day in, day out for past five years. Browsing internet and reading about far right movement and their actions. Like that British bundle of sticks who pretended to be neochocolate chip cookie whole his life only to come out of the closet at old age. Even in Serbia there was some neochocolate chip cookie who is now transgender woman. Only troubled people like that care about nationality bullshit. Other people have something better to do.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #471 on: October 22, 2017, 06:48:20 pm »
+1
My good friend also traveled the world

My good friend

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 22, 2017, 07:13:46 pm »
Yes Leshma, superior individuals never think about collective nationality or identity. It is such a meaningless subject in CURRENT YEAR. Such things are bellow the advanced neo-humans. Truly no one but pathetic subhumans have ever encroached such subjects, in the history of the entire world, and you're not just a plebeian ignorant brainwashed retard with zero perspective and even less understanding. You don't know shit about history, you don't know shit about the world, you don't even understand basic human interaction, you pathetic soyboy bugman. This is why you constantly fail at everything.

I like how you pretended to be serbian to shit all over serbians, when you're a fucking manlet albanian, and simultaneously pretend to be above tribalism. Yes Leshma is truly a person who never talks about or perceives such petty things as tribal collectives, eh? No backwards "racism" from the Leshman at all. Hey, more schizophrenia self-contradictory moral grandstanding from the master.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #473 on: October 22, 2017, 08:09:30 pm »
+2
This is getting kinda boring.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 22, 2017, 08:11:55 pm »
You can always fuck off Paul, it's always been an option. One which you routinely take.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #475 on: October 22, 2017, 08:22:40 pm »
+1
I think not cutting the picture properly is the real bullying here. What's with the meme overdose anyway. You on new meds?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 22, 2017, 08:53:44 pm »
+1
I am embracing internet forms of communication, where a complex idea or theme can be expressed through well-worn and recognized cultural icons, a.k.a memes. When in Rome.

Also lol if you think I went through the trouble of opening mspaint for you. I just picked the first relevant image search engine tossed my way.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 22, 2017, 09:34:20 pm »
Well if you take into account all the midget grandmas, then yes.
There aren't many midget grandmas among 18-20 year old men. Since, you know, many measurements control for things like gender and age, specifically to find out things like this.

I'm average height (178 cm) but compared to most of young people around I do feel like a midget most of the time. That's average female height, and they usually wear high heels.

That's not even close to average female height. You must have a very distorted view of reality, either because of an impressive amount of confirmation bias or because you only go out once a month and that coincides with the monthly Tall People Come Together rally.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 22, 2017, 10:05:49 pm »

Leshma partially right, serbs are among the tallest ethnicity in Europe (Leshma confirmed albanian pretending to be serb. Go back to Kosovo.), but average height for women according to this site is 1.638

http://www.averageheight.co/average-female-height-by-country

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 22, 2017, 11:26:09 pm »
+1

Leshma partially right, serbs are among the tallest ethnicity in Europe (Leshma confirmed albanian pretending to be serb. Go back to Kosovo.), but average height for women according to this site is 1.638

http://www.averageheight.co/average-female-height-by-country
>partially right
>average height of women is 15cm lower than he claims
<but who's counting
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.