Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43250 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 2465
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2017, 03:52:39 pm »
+2
We have arachnophobia, even though some few types of spider are deadly. The fear of all or most of them, including the ones that are not deadly, is irrational.

Fear of a type of spider that can kill you is rational. Fear of all spiders isnt. That's generally how phobias work.

I don't fear Islam, just think it is damn stupid. For example, was walking in the park last weekend and there was that group of young people (family) having picnic. Normal people. But girls were wearing hijab, cuz muslims. It was 30+ degree celsius out there I was in shorts and plain tshirt. Islam is fucking stupid for:
- making people hate others who don't belong to their religion
- promoting violence (don't even try to deny it)
- making girls wear cloth on their head in a hot day
- not allowing people to express themselves freely
- million other silly things...

It is fucking stupid, really. And if you embrace it, makes you stupid as well.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2017, 04:43:11 pm »
+4
I was in shorts and plain tshirt

.....and the family + randomers in the park did not flee ?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2017, 05:15:58 pm »
like it or not we're all neighbours now.

I do not agree with this. A nation has the right and the moral obligation to close its borders to anyone that would decrease the standard of living and security of its people. It is not the responsibility of the west to fix the problems of the entire world. To be honest there are people and places in our own nations that need help and don't get it, to me those are a higher priority.

if you think a small minority can overturn that then this is genuinely an irrational fear.

Any amount of cancer can spread. Everything that can be done to minimize it should be done.

I agree with you that the overwhelming majority of tolerant normal muslims are the ones that suffer the most at the hands of the terrorist muslims.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 05:19:30 pm by njames89 »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2017, 06:13:32 pm »
I agree we must physically keep terrorists out of the country and kill any sympathizers that could easily be convinced to become terrorists

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2017, 06:52:50 pm »
+2
(or less if they can find a patsy who already lives in your country to radicalise online).

typical use of derogatory Irish insult, Heskey confirmed racist.

war is for the inferior, this is the way America will win the hearts and minds of the middle east.
(click to show/hide)
notice that suntanning salon, I bet they really need one of those in the desert.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2017, 06:56:48 pm »
There's a significant sea change in the regressive media. They are openly distancing from and disavowing antifa. Openly criticizing the totalitarian ideology of the far-left and the sources of it in universities. I find it not a little suspicious, but not gonna look this gift horse in the mouth. Still a good thing even if it may be just cynical political maneuvering.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2017, 06:57:05 pm »
Muslim behaviour aside dislike of Islam also stems from the religious-ideological doctrines themselves. And is perfectly sensible.

Many ex-Muslims say the moment they became apostates is the moment they actually sat down and read the Quran.

In alot of Muslim countries the literacy rate is around 50%, in Africa sometimes as low as 15-20%.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2017, 07:16:06 pm »
There's a significant sea change in the regressive media. They are openly distancing from and disavowing antifa. Openly criticizing the totalitarian ideology of the far-left and the sources of it in universities. I find it not a little suspicious, but not gonna look this gift horse in the mouth. Still a good thing even if it may be just cynical political maneuvering.
Is there? CNN had an interview/article of Antifa not long after Charlottesville, and it was just shy of positive. Not a single negative remark made by the writer, they just straight out quoted what the Antifa reps said without commenting on it.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2017, 07:22:47 pm »
+3
the best way to ensure future generations dont have to deal with this is to disrupt this culture and anti-west rhetoric at the source, since just locking the door and throwing away the key isn't going to resolve the situation. Regardless of how long we wait, radical islamists under Sharia Law arent simply going to convince each other that democracy, women rights and religious freedom are a good thing..

These aren't functioning societies they are coming from, and for them to stand on a pedestal and try to retain pride in their ex-countries while living off the welfare of yours is delusional and cowardly, there is a reason they left those countries, because they would be killed or suffer if they stayed. Islam is merely a state tool used in these countries to instill law, fear and order to the masses, without Islam these countries would be a free for all deathmatch ( some of them are deathmatches already)

The Liberal stance of integration and mass immigration is a very dangerous one. These are countries where children shoot people on the streets for fun, thieves get their arms and hands cut off and lit on fire, and women are beaten to death merely based on the accusation of adultery as they are not allowed a trial because of their gender. Terrorism is actually the least of the problems associated with importing massive amounts of people from 3rd world countries without integration. 55,000 people get murdered a year in Brazil in very gruesome ways that makes ISIS look like amateurs, police officers in Muslim and South American countries get assassinated on a regular basis for their shoes or sidearms.

Think you're safe from gangs while you're behind bars in prison in these countries? Think again, these gangs will roll up to a prison with a truck full of people with assault rifles, shoot all the prison guards and kidnap you from the government prison and then make a video of cutting your head off with a rusty hacksaw.

I mean cmon, I just saw a video of a poor dude get his head blown off with a 12 ga shotgun for stealing a loaf of bread from a bakery cus he was starving to death. I really gotta stop watching bestgore, I think if I lived in these countries I would be begging for Sharia law too.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:41:01 pm by Grytviken »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2017, 07:38:21 pm »
In alot of Muslim countries the literacy rate is around 50%, in Africa sometimes as low as 15-20%.

Damn that's almost as bad as Detroit

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2017, 07:45:52 pm »
+1
Its slightly better than the Inuit though
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2017, 07:53:47 pm »
+2
Wow I just looked up the literacy rates in the north, how unfortunate. I was not aware it was that bad. Just more reason to spend our humanitarian budget on our own nation as opposed to foreign causes.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2017, 07:55:32 pm »
+1
Damn that's almost as bad as Detroit

Behind the insane murder rate, gun crime, failing education system and extreme poverty there is always a democrat liberal mayor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Duggan
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:00:13 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2017, 08:05:42 pm »
According to a study conducted in late April by the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy, 32 million adults in the U.S. can’t read. That’s 14 percent of the population. 21 percent of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates can’t read.

These are some crazy statistics. In Finland, the literacy rate is 100%. The education system must be absolutely trash in the US.

Also: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/mar/11/finland-ranked-worlds-most-literate-nation

The Finngolian genes reign supreme, once again.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2017, 08:16:48 pm »
+1
These are some crazy statistics. In Finland, the literacy rate is 100%. The education system must be absolutely trash in the US.

Also: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/mar/11/finland-ranked-worlds-most-literate-nation

The Finngolian genes reign supreme, once again.

Many US cities are liberal welfare ghettos. Walk down the wrong street and you're fucked for simply being white. It's hard to tell which street because the liberal mayors usually spends millions of tax dollars cleaning up after the monsters to make them look like normal streets to attract poor bastards like these guys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Landrieu

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:22:06 pm by Grytviken »